Pages:
Author

Topic: Is still Ok to invest in Etherium - page 29. (Read 9040 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 04:50:04 AM
Everything has its time. The fact that there is a lot of positive news on the ethereum now shows that by the time the market really begins to recover from those projects in which as the ethereum has accumulated enough positive news - growth will be much stronger than those who have them will be small.
Activity: 406
Merit: 16
July 13, 2018, 04:33:25 AM
It's true, for now it's a good Time. Ethereum in big drowdown now, anyway if you invest now - will have profit in future a lot. I think if now invest of any alt - you will have profit too, maybe more than can give Ethereum.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 04:31:18 AM
I'm waiting for the Ethereum price to drop. I think a good price to buy would be the price of $ 350. And in autumn Ethereum will grow 2-3 times.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 04:25:59 AM
In my view, Ethereum is the best coin next to bitcoin. Yes, it has received a lot of attention, though one understands the similarities and differences between bitcoin and Ethereum. Ethereum is vast and has a potential platform in the blockchain sector for short or long-term investments. The massive use of ETH results in high demand and will bring the ETH at its peak in the near future.
Activity: 48
July 13, 2018, 04:22:49 AM
The best time to invest was a year ago, but the next best time to invest is now, I mean right now, not just Etherium but invest in Etherium and any promising and feasible coin. It takes time and persistent research to know which coin to invest it, but trust me it's worth it to invest your time before investing your money.
Activity: 168
July 13, 2018, 04:14:44 AM
as far as I know, you have to wait for a dump of Bitcoin because every time bitcoin discards the price Ethereum also throw so,
wait and buy so you can buy Ethereum at a cheaper price and if you buy now you will not be late to the party and get profit.

Activity: 689
Merit: 102
July 13, 2018, 04:12:36 AM
I think now is a good time to invest. Ethereum - the next cryptocurrency after bitcoin, but with quite interesting technologies. If interest grows, then the price will naturally grow. In any case, the Ethereum will be for a long time in the favorites of many. The main thing here is to monitor and analyze everything
Activity: 140
July 13, 2018, 04:06:09 AM
Experts always said to buy more when prices are low. so i think this might be the right time to invest more in eth before their price goes up again just like what happened last year. Anyway, who want to buy high and sell in low price??
The only problem right now maybe the gas price, damn too high
Activity: 40
July 13, 2018, 04:01:52 AM
Eth is one of the best coin and yes the value right presently are taking off higher so for me better to sit tight for some rectification since it will happen so you can profit. Be more patient, this is the basic lead in this sort of market or in the event that you truly need to accept this open door right now at that point do it, simply hold it on the grounds that the fate of eth is great.
Activity: 142
July 13, 2018, 03:58:25 AM
The price is down falling so don't invest now... But you buy and hold
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 03:56:02 AM
Of course, by investing in ethereum now that the price is so low it will benefit you a great amount by the time the crypto has already jumped in price again and has stabilized in its consistent improvement. In the future, it seems that crypto will become a larger technology both in terms of price and demand. So, this is a golden opportunity for us to join first with ethereum than they will later.
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
July 13, 2018, 03:53:59 AM
of course still gan. because etherium is also very good if we use as a place of investment gan. because the Etherium price also follows the movement of bitcoin. even etherium is also very good if in use for long-term investment .
Activity: 308
July 13, 2018, 03:51:42 AM
That was definitely the peak of hype around cryptocurrency - the best time to sell, and the worst time to invest. Today's price for Ethereum is around $ 500, this might be a good time to buy.
Activity: 196
July 13, 2018, 03:48:29 AM
I think eth is one of the most promising coins. The rising price of Ethereum will continue but I doubt that it will happen rapidly. For experienced investors more attractive are the new undervalued coins. They can show very large growth rates
Activity: 238
July 13, 2018, 03:35:20 AM
I think eth will continue to grow, and you can buy eth cheaper than it is now.

If you are willing to take the risk of long-term investment, investing in eth is definitely a good choice.
Activity: 64
July 13, 2018, 03:27:49 AM
the price of etherium is really very low , but I do not think that this is a reason to search for a new best altcoin
Activity: 448
July 12, 2018, 05:03:58 PM
the common question, is it too late to invest in Ethereum? I do not think so. In fact, this is the right time to invest in this unicorn now that it is price is down. But if you wish to play it safer, I suggest that you trust the experts to guide you on your crypto investments.
Activity: 94
July 12, 2018, 04:55:27 PM
many say that etherium is bad for investment and so on . but I think the opposite ... etherium has a great chance to start growing closer to autumn
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
July 12, 2018, 03:00:14 PM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?
It turns out that in January, when the price of ethereum was 1200 dollars, there was a bad time for investments. The current price of $ 431 ethereum is more attractive, although this is not encouraging. We expect the rise of the crypto-currency market, including ethereum, again, though to the same price as in January, and it has been six months since it remains attractive for purchase, not for sale. At the same time, ethereum really needs to be bought, as its significant improvement is pending, which will increase the scalability of ethereum to hundreds of thousands of transactions per second.
Activity: 111
July 12, 2018, 02:41:12 PM
looking at what is happening with the market, we can not be sure
Pages:
Jump to: