Pages:
Author

Topic: Is still Ok to invest in Etherium - page 69. (Read 9040 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 11
May 12, 2018, 05:25:11 PM
Yes, and that is why: etherereum is the best coin for investing and for holding. And this is good because use ERC20 smart contract's and most of new token's grow's based on Ethereum.
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
May 12, 2018, 05:22:21 PM
While it is true that this thread was opened when ethereum reached a price close to $1200 and many took the wrong decision to buy at such a high price, I am convinced that ethereum still has a huge growth potential, so I have always recommended insisting on the purchase of ethers, because I am convinced that sooner than many people believe, the price of ether will be reaching the mark of $5,000.

It is true that ethereum currently has much greater competition than it had before, but I am also convinced that the advantage of the "first move" is fundamental in this market, and ethereum has earned that advantage with all the merits.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 05:19:23 PM
Yes, very okay to invest in etherum now because etherum has a great potential and I'm very sure etherum will rise up more than before, the price is possible to reach two thousand USD in this year 2018.so it's good to invest now since the price is not too high.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
May 12, 2018, 05:17:22 PM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?
I don't know how you will fedl now seeing that you have lost few $ but i think it will stil rise beyond that
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
May 12, 2018, 05:09:05 PM
That post was writen around 5 months ago but i can still tell you that investing in eth is an good idea thanks to its downs which make it still profitable after some time, so investing in it even now will give you some income in my opinion, so good luck and i believe that you will make some good decisions.
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 05:04:00 PM
Ethereum is always good for investing.
Even though it fell a lot these last months it will be back again and rise more.
Ethereum is one of the safest coins.
copper member
Activity: 322
May 12, 2018, 12:46:55 PM
i dont think, however i know that price will be very high in future for ethereum.
totally it is your decision but i tell my choice that at this point of time i would rather invest in other coins for those prices are very low at this time.
always invest when prices are low, it is growing price right now....
Activity: 330
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 09:59:11 AM
now it is the second most popular cryptocurrency in the world. it has a fairly high turnover ,low volatility and high potential. I think there's no point in worrying. we need to buy Ethereum before prices go up.
Activity: 429
May 12, 2018, 09:37:18 AM
for me the investment in ETH is because my income is huge when the price rises.
Activity: 528
May 12, 2018, 09:23:40 AM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?
I can say that Ethereum is one of the best investment that we can do here in the cryptocurrency world. The price of the Ethereum reached $1,400 per each and I can say that its value can increase more. The current price of the Ethereum per each is $680 and I can say that we should not waste this opportunity while the price of the Ethereum is still cheap.
Activity: 172
May 12, 2018, 09:22:56 AM
of course it is especially now that eth is recovering very well. although value isn't that high yet but it is going there. so if you have plans on investing in eth, better do it now while it isn't that high. take advantage of the low value of eth now and maybe in a few months you get to earn a fair amount of profit.
Activity: 140
May 12, 2018, 09:21:03 AM
you should buy etherium before the prices go back up it is expected that the prices may go higher than usual this year so better buy them before it is too late and not only etherium or btc you should also invest in good icos as their values may also increase drastically and give a good profit do take a look at asura it is a very promising and good ico to invesst in
Activity: 144
May 12, 2018, 07:46:44 AM
I do not think that he will make a big profit, he has grown 50 times since last year. So it's better to look for a new project at the ICO stage.
Activity: 154
May 12, 2018, 04:16:16 AM
now is a good time to invest in ethereum. Where we also know that ethereum is an altcoin that is very likely to succeed. We also know that altcoin is a lot of devotees. And will have a bright future. The price alone is estimated to reach thousands of dollars.
Activity: 602
May 12, 2018, 04:04:19 AM
Etherium is actually one of the best options to invest in. The primary reason for this being that it is an actual application and actual platform which can be used in the longer term.
I completely agree with you, because if you do not take into account the future of the etherium in the future, today's price is the best chance for another investment in the airspace at a cheap price. I think that every trader considers fluctuations in the price of $ 100 or $ 200 already a good result for earnings .
Activity: 42
May 11, 2018, 06:52:51 PM
Yes it's okay and a nice decision to invest in ethereum. Nowadays ethereum Blockchain has many supporters who invest them. Like ICO's it's a very nice projects that support ethereum.
Activity: 140
May 11, 2018, 06:49:44 PM
The blockchain of ETH is used by huge number of projects that promotes growth of its price.  I consider that ETH should be had in a portfolio.
ETH the most reliable coin after BTC in my opinion.
Yes. ETH is a coin worth investing in. But buy them at the right time. ETH may be a potential coin in the future, but if you buy at this time you should wait a few more days, ETH prices are continuing to fall back.
Activity: 175
May 11, 2018, 03:15:37 PM
Now ETH price is not high so its the right time to invest some money and hold it when price is high than sell it
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
May 11, 2018, 03:10:48 PM
many are just beginning this journey and have just learned what Ethereum is. Prices are quite reasonable now so why not invest
Activity: 104
May 11, 2018, 02:37:36 PM
The blockchain of ETH is used by huge number of projects that promotes growth of its price.  I consider that ETH should be had in a portfolio.
ETH the most reliable coin after BTC in my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: