Pages:
Author

Topic: Is still Ok to invest in Etherium - page 70. (Read 9040 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 02:34:54 PM
Ofcourse, yes. It is still okay to invest in Etherium and I think now is the time to invest because the price is getting low. Eth is a potential crypto that is why eventually it will go up again and it is important that you invest on it now because later you'll regret if you don't.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 02:32:55 PM
The etherium depends entirely on the cost of bitcoin. At certain stages, it can make a profit, but I very much doubt that the cost of the etherium will exceed $ 1000 in 2018.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 01:23:09 PM
In my opinion, ETH will have a big rise and a sharp boil. Hence there is never a bad time to invest as it always starts increasing and you can earn a lot of money from buying it, and we all know that ETH had a many users and investors for now, which is a very large community. Therefore its supportive community will help ETH to grow steadily.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 01:11:52 PM
ETH is my most favorite coin. It is still OK and always OK to invest in but you should choose the right time (when the market adjusts) to get a good price!
Good luck!
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
May 11, 2018, 01:05:47 PM
If you are planning on buying and holding, then you are definitely good to get in on ethereum now. If you plan on buying and selling you might want to keep an eye on the price for a dip. I know I don't worry about the day to day price of this coin too much, as I plan on holding it long term.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
May 11, 2018, 01:04:56 PM
The right time can not be determined depending on your luck.
I think eth is one of the most promising coins. The Ethereum price hike will continue but I doubt it will happen quickly. For more experienced investors more interesting is the new undervalued coins. They can show a huge growth rate. But this is very risky lost, because it has not seen the level of enthusiasts.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 12:39:00 PM
This year it is expected that this coin will reach 2500 dollars. I think so, and now is the most suitable time for the purchase of the Etherium, because the price of the Etherium is reduced.
Activity: 57
May 11, 2018, 12:19:45 PM
ETH is very profitable and trusted altcoin after bitcoin to invest in.The price right now is very low and this is good opportunity.Buy ETH now while the price is still now.
Activity: 103
May 11, 2018, 11:59:18 AM
Of course, ethereum is the best coin of all time to invest. Although the price of ethereum is now declining, even almost 50% of your time investment first. Because bitcoin is also decreasing, the development of ethereum depends on bitcoin. If bitcoin increases, ethereum also increases. Do not panic and do not worry about this situation, this situation will not last long. The market will increase again, even ethereum has pocketed support from many parties, including from various ICO. Bitcoin will soon rise in price. So, ethereum will also soon increase again its price.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
May 11, 2018, 10:56:06 AM
It is still very good to invest in the ETH, because the price or value of the ETH does have the potential to grow, which shows the rise and fall in the market, but the fact is that no matter how unstable the coin is, it is at least eth not stuck and not down. It is still rising, and it keeps growing.
Activity: 24
May 11, 2018, 10:55:56 AM
The ethereum is very good, let it not grow so astutely and on large amounts as bitcoin, but it is one of the best investments this year in my opinion
Activity: 26
May 11, 2018, 10:49:13 AM
 it's ok to invest also in ETH because etherium also has a high price like bitcoin,but not as high on btc, but if you wanted to get more profit, then go and grab also the ETH coin and add to your investment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
May 11, 2018, 12:11:32 AM
If there is a word that is more than ok to describe in investing ethereum then i guess that would be the best word to describe on ethereum investment. Ethereum has gone mileage on the crypto market as next to bitcoin and its market is relatively good also when it comes to volatility. This is why investing on ethereum could let you had a promising profit especially if you are long term holder. If i had only some money to invest in cryptocurrency then possibly i will invest  it to ethereum also.
Activity: 9
May 11, 2018, 12:07:11 AM
Why not ? It is better to invest in advance so you will know whether it is okay or not. It's a challenge to invest as much as we want.
Activity: 168
May 10, 2018, 11:46:09 PM
In my view, Ethereum is a core holding that will remain among the top 5 for the foreseeable future, and even has a chance to be number 1 if it scales.
Activity: 141
May 10, 2018, 11:45:40 PM
Yes, it is still worth investing at the moment because its price is still very low. I think that Ethereum will have great development prospects in the future, so investing in it now is a very good opportunity. You can choose to hold it for a long time. I believe you will get a good return.
Activity: 79
May 10, 2018, 11:44:37 PM
It's up to you if you want to earn passive money. If I were you, I will try investing on other crypto currency. Whenever there's a new coin in the market, the price of the new coin will be at its lowest when the bounty participants sell their coin. This is the best time for you to buy their coin and HODL it for a month or two. It is not guaranteed that you will earn a lot but I can assure you that you will earn a decent amount of money when you keep on doing this. Its like break even or earn a little compared to investing on passive investment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 11:43:39 PM
You can buy and hold ETH at any time, and the most important thing is where to make the most profit. We all know that we are in a period of volatility. But the prospect looks bright.
Activity: 36
May 10, 2018, 03:27:21 PM
Well, it has the chances to grow pretty high, but probably not as rapidly as btc. Also there are many other perspective coins that deserve attention besides ether
Activity: 51
May 10, 2018, 03:26:29 PM
If we will back to April first week, I will probably says that Ethereum is the best choice to invest. As of now, Ethereum growth from April to May was already 120%. So if you invested to that time, you will assure a good profit. But now, I can't say if still ok to invest in Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: