Pages:
Author

Topic: Is still Ok to invest in Etherium - page 72. (Read 9040 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 10:52:07 AM
look what the main idea behind this project is, if you think this is a good investment, then you have reason to buy and save the investment for long term
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 10:50:08 AM
Ethereum is still 2 in popularity in the cryptocurrency market after bitcoin. his course is growing again. very high potential for the simple says that after a year its price can be above $ 2000
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
May 09, 2018, 05:24:53 AM
Yes! Definitely you can! One of the best decision you will do, at this time we can see a great future in Ethereum! It's because Ethereum is next to Bitcoin and with that I can say that it is the best. You will have bo regrets if you do that. Its a trusted altcoin!
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 08, 2018, 09:23:14 PM
Ethereum is only 50% of its ATH price.
As the most most successful and popular platform, it will have a bright future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
May 08, 2018, 07:10:09 PM
It's good to invest in ethereum because it's the most promising altcoin on market nowadays. If you have an opportunity to invest, better to do this right now to have more chances to get profit.

I have to agree with you on this ethereum has one of the best and most promising project in the cryptocurrency market and investing in it is the best thing a crypto investor can actually do for his or herself right now. There is so much money to be made from the atrium project and I think we have barely scratched the surface of the possibilities that could happen with ethereum, so yes, it is ok to invest in ethereum
Activity: 144
May 08, 2018, 03:01:49 PM
Now the price for eth has not grown much.  Also it is necessary to invest now in eth.  In the future, the price of eth will grow and you will get a good profit.
Activity: 118
May 08, 2018, 02:39:30 PM
Yes, investing in eth now is a very good idea.  I believe in this coin and in a good future.  By the end of the year, the price will be around $ 2000.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 09:53:04 AM
It's good to invest in ethereum because it's the most promising altcoin on market nowadays. If you have an opportunity to invest, better to do this right now to have more chances to get profit.
Activity: 490
May 08, 2018, 09:27:58 AM
New investors are joining the ethereum train daily and many wise old investors are equally solidifying their position. We are yet to see the real potential if ethereum. Ethereum wonderful capacity is solid!
Activity: 98
May 08, 2018, 09:25:38 AM
ethereum is altcoin with high price and it is attractive for investment but besides eth is also stable coin so eth is still good for investment
Activity: 147
May 08, 2018, 09:25:03 AM
Yes, as for me it's still a good idea by investing in etherum. I have invest like four thousand us dollars in etherum back then when Eth fall to 380 dollars, and now I'm still looking forward to invest more. Cos i believe it will soon be greater than it was right now in the future. So it's good if one can invest in etherum now.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
cave canem!
May 08, 2018, 09:13:39 AM
It is interesting to me, how did you reacted to that swing that took place in April 2018 Smiley For now again the price is pleasant and green
Activity: 103
May 08, 2018, 09:12:21 AM
Investing in eth is a good idea.  And now is a good time for this.  The price has not yet grown much.  And by the end of the year many people predict growth of 2-3 times.
Activity: 392
May 08, 2018, 09:10:25 AM
A good time to invest in it was a few weeks ago, and now the time is not very good but it's better than investing even later!  Smiley
Activity: 154
May 08, 2018, 09:08:34 AM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?
Yes it is man, investing now in ethereum is a good decision, because ethereum have a lot of potential. Etherum will pump this year, just wait it will reach $1,200 again.

Yes i believe that ethereum is ok to invest also because aside from being profitable this is also a good investment where you can keep your capital or money in safe place.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 08:55:48 AM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?
Yes it is man, investing now in ethereum is a good decision, because ethereum have a lot of potential. Etherum will pump this year, just wait it will reach $1,200 again.
Activity: 169
May 08, 2018, 08:27:13 AM
Of course, Ethereum certainly has investment value. Now the encryption market starts to pick up slowly. The price of Ethereum is not very high, and there are still opportunities for investment.
Activity: 182
May 08, 2018, 08:25:15 AM
I speak highly of ETH.
ETH is recent rise, both in its usage and investment demand, could well become the final trigger to win the game.
As long as there will be no damage from security holes, ETH is well on its way to become the leader, and take most of the cryptocurrency market.  Smiley
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
May 08, 2018, 08:18:46 AM
Is still Ok to invest in Etherium, I hope it's still very much good to invest on Ethereum as an asset. Because evidence is showing that Ethereum has a very good potentials and its future is no doubt very bright, so,base on that it is good to invest in ETH.
I agree, but every day the investments in it are more doubtful and doubtful. I personally think that it will soon burst. Because its growth comes at a time when everyone is standing or falling.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
May 08, 2018, 08:16:07 AM
Is still Ok to invest in Etherium, I hope it's still very much good to invest on Ethereum as an asset. Because evidence is showing that Ethereum has a very good potentials and its future is no doubt very bright, so,base on that it is good to invest in ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: