Pages:
Author

Topic: Is still Ok to invest in Etherium - page 75. (Read 9040 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 274
May 06, 2018, 01:52:28 AM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?
There are a lot of rumors that ethereum will become more valuable in this current year. It is true that it is still ok to invest in Ethereum because Ethereum is one of the profitable investment here in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 01:47:53 AM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?

Yes it is, that $1.2k is the last highest price of ethereum and now the price of ethereum is $800, so i think that it is good to invest now in ethereum because of some reasons, low price, and now it's getting to pump, have a big potential, have a big future into cryptocurrency. For sure if you invest now, soon you will gain huge profit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 06, 2018, 01:36:28 AM
Hi guys,

Ethereum is indeed a coin that has a growing development. so by investing in Ethereum is very profitable.
other than that with the profits derived from large enough investment, so much to invite enthusiasts. so I think it's still good to invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
May 06, 2018, 01:02:11 AM
In my view, Ethereum is the best coin next to bitcoin. Yes, it has received a lot of attention, though one understands the similarities and differences between bitcoin and Ethereum. Ethereum is vast and has a potential platform in the blockchain sector for short or long-term investments. The massive use of ETH results in high demand and will bring the ETH at its peak in the near future.

Yes of course because for now i think only ethereum is the most stable among all crypto with highest market value and i believe it will continue to rise this year.
Activity: 223
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 12:34:23 AM
In my view, Ethereum is the best coin next to bitcoin. Yes, it has received a lot of attention, though one understands the similarities and differences between bitcoin and Ethereum. Ethereum is vast and has a potential platform in the blockchain sector for short or long-term investments. The massive use of ETH results in high demand and will bring the ETH at its peak in the near future.
Activity: 44
May 05, 2018, 09:25:57 AM
Ethereum is a coin which has reached wonderful prices before, and after of the big dump, in my opinion, it is still giving a good buying chance. I think it is a really promising coin.
Activity: 140
May 05, 2018, 09:25:21 AM
Yeah it is ok to invest in etherium, it is the top 2nd crytocurrency when it comes to value. It is advisable to invest if you are in short term transactions and investments but if it is long term investment we would like to advise that we must invest bitcoin and in the future we are all good in earning high unexpected money Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 09:24:39 AM
If you remember price of ethereum in winter-1400$ around, in my opinion yes now good time to buy ethereum
Activity: 196
May 05, 2018, 09:22:37 AM
Yes. invest now, ETH prices are beginning to escalate and can reach the $ 1000 threshold tomorrow. So today is still a good time to make your decision.
Activity: 278
May 05, 2018, 09:14:07 AM
while the green market can invest in anything in my opinion.rejoice at this opportunity and invest as much as possible now
Activity: 183
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 05, 2018, 09:10:22 AM
I think that investing in Ethereum should always be profitable.now during the green market you can get the maximum benefit
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
May 05, 2018, 09:08:59 AM
I'd say go for it. You can't miss the opportunity now that Eth'a climing up. During these times, never ever hesitate when you know the odds are good enough to invest. Also, it might double, or triple its value by the middle of the year.

As long as you can earn profit invest on it, even in any altcoin or token, invest your money is risky that's why you should study first about the coin where you put your money, because that's one of the way to avoid scam.
It's indeed the best reason why you'd still invest in Ethereum, and if you found that you can earn a profit on it then continue to invest on it. It is still risky so you should study first the coin you're going to promote or you're going to campaign. But so far investing in ethereum is still ok and this time it is a good coin to hodl even for a long or short term.
Activity: 197
May 05, 2018, 09:06:07 AM
seen from the growth eth day progressively improved. in addition eth has the potential to have a very high price at the end of the year. it's never too late to invest in eth. As long as you know the situation and conditions that occur this will give you a huge advantage.
Activity: 546
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 05, 2018, 09:00:28 AM
I'd say go for it. You can't miss the opportunity now that Eth'a climing up. During these times, never ever hesitate when you know the odds are good enough to invest. Also, it might double, or triple its value by the middle of the year.

As long as you can earn profit invest on it, even in any altcoin or token, invest your money is risky that's why you should study first about the coin where you put your money, because that's one of the way to avoid scam.
Activity: 168
May 05, 2018, 08:58:29 AM
Now is still a good time to invest in eth, but in early March it was better.  By the end of the year, the price for eth should grow several times.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
May 05, 2018, 08:57:22 AM
Hi guys,

with the ever-increasing development of Ethereum, has the potential to earn substantial profits for the future. so thus investing in Ethereum will be very profitable. so I advise you to keep investing in Ethereum. and continue to invest in Ethereum to get substantial results going forward.
Activity: 252
May 05, 2018, 08:54:46 AM
I think the best time to put resources into Ethereum is the point at which the cost is beneath $1200. Since I accept if the cost of bitcoin increment at any point in the near future Ethereum will likewise increment. There is additionally a decent coin with extraordinary future that you can likewise put resources into that does not cost. Do your examination well and you will discover.
Activity: 68
May 05, 2018, 08:53:54 AM
lately the value of ethereum rises every day. so in my opinion do not waste this opportunity to investment ethereum.
Activity: 182
May 05, 2018, 08:52:25 AM
Hi guys,

I see that Ethereum is improving. this proves that Ethereum is still worth the investment. along with the ever-increasing Ethereum can provide a high enough price in the future. so I recommend investing in Ethereum.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 05, 2018, 08:47:07 AM
Pages:
Jump to: