Pages:
Author

Topic: Is still Ok to invest in Etherium - page 86. (Read 9040 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 12:39:57 PM
It's okay but it's wiser if you would split your investment on btc and eth especially btc is on dip now expect the price to rise again this month.
Activity: 182
April 27, 2018, 12:27:00 PM
For the long term, ETH is probably one of the best coins out there to invest in I think

Ethereum seems to have a good future and it worth to invest in it for a longer time. I am sure ethereum we live longer and the price could arise very significant.
etherium does have good potential in the future because of its excellent features, ETH can be exchanged for almost all altcoin so that transactions will always exist and keep the ETH market alive. so I think anytime can be a good time to invest in ETH.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 27, 2018, 12:13:50 PM
For the long term, ETH is probably one of the best coins out there to invest in I think

Ethereum seems to have a good future and it worth to invest in it for a longer time. I am sure ethereum we live longer and the price could arise very significant.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
April 27, 2018, 12:11:22 PM
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 12:10:44 PM
yes, ethereum will be fine for me and still be the second token that is actively traded, if you have ethereum, just sit back at home and go for a walk but you will still be rich
Activity: 54
Merit: 2
April 27, 2018, 12:08:36 PM
I think that this year will not be much growth. The last year was very good for the Ethereum. But the ecosystem has grown immensely. Now they are testing a new protocol. The price will rise, but not so strong.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 11:20:18 AM
Its depend on you, how much profit its enough for u ? I think till end of the year Ethereum will have 4-5x higher price than now, if its enough for u its still okay to invest.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
April 27, 2018, 11:12:34 AM
of course still okay, because whatever happens etherium has become an important role in the world of cryptocurrency, because without etherium there will be no new ico
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
April 27, 2018, 10:59:40 AM
From my personal view is very much still okay to invest in Ethereum at the moment. I watch closely the rise of Ethereum to Bitcoin i discover that there is much hope for Ethereum in the nearest future, so i would like to invest on it..
Activity: 2
April 27, 2018, 10:58:17 AM
Hi guys,
Activity: 39
April 27, 2018, 10:57:16 AM
Yes, especially since most coins were down so you're getting ETH as a discount compared to 3 months ago.
Activity: 107
April 27, 2018, 10:56:01 AM
It is always ok to invest in Ethereum. Now, if you wanna earn 200% in few months, then maybe you should choose some smaller cap coin, but if you wanna "safe bet" Ethereum is always good option. (maybe best option ATM)
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
April 27, 2018, 10:43:02 AM
its the perfect time to buying ethereum, cause it can cross 2/3000$ in this year, so if you buy 5 eth then you will surely gain in this year, so my opinion just buy and hold for this year.
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
April 26, 2018, 11:09:43 AM
I think ETH is one of my best investments, not only on the financial side but also for education and understanding of the whole decentralization movement!

so as long as u have a budget, did your research and evaluated pros and cons, you can go and ahead with your decision!

would be good to consider to also see what is the community vibe and current ICO space!
Activity: 73
April 26, 2018, 11:00:47 AM
I think that now there is still a good opportunity to invest in ETH, because I think that in the near future it will still become very promising, especially after solving the issues related to scaling, which will lead to faster transactions.
Activity: 129
April 26, 2018, 10:39:17 AM
Ethereum is the often called as the queen of the cryptocurrency.

In addition to the advantage of being in the market from early stages, it also has other advantages, where many technological groups are constantly reviving its vitality in the market.
Activity: 70
April 26, 2018, 10:32:35 AM
Yes. Ethereum is a great long-term investment. It could be the future next to Bitcoin. Take the chance while the price drops and hold it until it reach to the higher amount.
Activity: 490
April 26, 2018, 10:27:10 AM
Being a relatively "young" platform, Ethereum was subject to strong price fluctuations. His volatility at the moment is much higher than the range of fluctuation bitcoin to the currencies.
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 10:18:12 AM
Depends on what you want to do with it. Thats the good part of ETH, if you want to invest and stash thats always a good idea for all big coins. If you want to get some and than invest it on smart tokens than thats good too depending on how well you do your research. Also if you want to get ETH and use it for trading that might be alright too if you have what it takes to trade. The options are limited by only your imagination at this point it is that much versatile. I suggest gettine some in any case.
Activity: 122
April 26, 2018, 03:14:15 AM
Now is a good opportunity to invest in Ethereum. According to the current market conditions, I think Ethereum will continue to rise. For Ethereum, the current currency is still very low, so I think it is still possible to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: