Pages:
Author

Topic: Is still Ok to invest in Etherium - page 88. (Read 9040 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
April 25, 2018, 06:57:37 AM
Apart from bitcoins, the most promising coins to invest in is Ether. It has a great future and prospects due to the fact that ICOs use it to raise funds, and almost all tokens on coinmarketcap are based on the ethereum smart contract.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 25, 2018, 06:55:39 AM
Now the entire crypto market is in a downward trend. I think the best time for investments will be at the time of a strong decline in volatility. At this price will be in a very short range
true, but its up to the investor if he still wants to invest, and for me, its fine to invest on ethereum, its price is still continue to increase from $400 up to $600 today.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
April 25, 2018, 06:23:21 AM
Now the entire crypto market is in a downward trend. I think the best time for investments will be at the time of a strong decline in volatility. At this price will be in a very short range
Activity: 373
April 25, 2018, 06:17:26 AM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?

true,
one of the altcoin that needs to be supported for its growth is Etherum. Thus invest in etherum is a right choice.
I am currently also being invested in etherum. Hopefully in the future etherum will be higher in value
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
April 25, 2018, 06:12:38 AM
In my view, ETH is a profitable investment. The enterprise Ethereum alliance already has plenty of Fortune 500 companies which are trying to develop proper applications from the platform as well as the decentralized solutions which Ethereum provides. Therefore, you can be sure that the usage of the platform would increase exponentially in the future. With so many different Fortune 500 companies in the fray, you can be sure that proper research would be done and the application would be developed as well. This would make it much easier for you to reap the benefits.
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 06:11:24 AM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?

It was really not a safe period to invest into the ethereum as at the time you created this thread but you may consider investing into it by down because the down trending will no longer be much due to the present day all crypto market recovery, you may split the investment by investing into any other established crypto in order to reduce the risk.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 06:09:35 AM
No, I think it's too late to invest in Ethereum now. Ethereum will face competition from an increasing number of alternative smart-contract platforms.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
April 25, 2018, 05:25:22 AM
Now it is good time to invest, you can purchase ethereum with 50% off, good sale, right?
I think it is end of the bearish market, so it is safe to purchase ethereum.
Activity: 88
April 25, 2018, 05:23:57 AM
If you do not have Ethereum in your portfolio, then adding it won’t be the worst mistake you make. Price projections based on technical analysis show that ETH will continue to grow in value over 2018 and for the next 5 years.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
April 25, 2018, 04:57:27 AM
Yes of course, it is still pk to invest in ethereum because I see that it is more stable since O started investing to last year and It is not hard to hard to hold it for too long that's why I keep adding some money to it when I have some extra money that I have in my hand to make some profit when I put it in ethereum and I think it will gonna more do more profut this year.
Activity: 152
April 25, 2018, 04:42:26 AM
According to this, it is still good to invest in Ethereum. I myself have tried to save it because for me ETH is a good coin next to bitcoin and while the price is not too high for now, it is good to save for this coin. I like ETH because it is very easy to transfer and will quickly accept our wallet. And also growth Ethereum keep on increasing so you can invest in Ethereum any time will give you a good return.

Activity: 336
April 25, 2018, 04:41:33 AM
Etherium has a lot of competitors,such as EOS,Neo,Ada,so we will see a great battle between all of them.So I would stay away from investing in ETH so far.
Activity: 145
April 25, 2018, 04:37:17 AM
Yes, I think the bear market is over. Ethereum will continue to grow. Now Ethereum has started to grow slowly. I think that investment is not too late. I hope you can seize the opportunity and wait for the arrival of the bull market. You will Will receive a generous return.
Activity: 210
April 25, 2018, 04:30:28 AM
myetherwallet that been hacked fall the ethereum price a little, but will recover quickly
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
April 25, 2018, 04:28:18 AM
Yes it is fine to invest in Ethereum because they are doing good work and recently i hear that they are going to implement Sharding to improve TPS.
Activity: 107
April 25, 2018, 04:27:04 AM
I don't think you should buy it now. Ethereum’s popularity is a good thing for its proponents, it has also produced a range of problems as the platform has struggled to cope with increased traffic. This has caused slower transaction times and higher processing fees.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
April 24, 2018, 09:21:47 AM
Ethereum is a very good investment, there is no doubt it will grow in future. But you always have to think before making any investment to find right time for this. When topicstarter bought ethereum its price was 1200$, obviously it was wrong time to invest, we all saw what happened after. You should wait for correcting and then buy. That's my strategy.
copper member
Activity: 210
April 24, 2018, 08:24:35 AM
Wait for the btc to up otherwise you can book order with 0.05 btc/ eth . This is good price to invest in btc...
Activity: 238
April 24, 2018, 07:47:51 AM
A very good opportunity for investing was the price of 400 usd, but now you can also invest because soon the price will start to grow rapidly and in order not to regret buy now!
For Ethereum, any price is good for investment, unlike other cryptocurrencies whose collapses and jumps can be expected
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 07:43:02 AM
In Ethereum is always beneficial to invest, it inevitably comes up without any stops and turns. If you look at its chart, you can see the up arrow only.
Pages:
Jump to: