Pages:
Author

Topic: Is stocks.exchange a scam? [IT IS NOT - only a little buggy / mediocre support] - page 4. (Read 13923 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
I've been seeing more trustworthy coins announce collaboration with them, but I also know that they're fairly new.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Quote from: SlowGrowth

To the OP of this thread Please contact me on discord with your ticket number and i will gladly help you, like we do to anyone who seeks us.

Hey SlowGrowth, I appreciate anything you can do, but the ticket is with stocks.exchange, not with the IC team. Number 2010 FWIW. Love your IC software and looking forward to continue pushing ITNS on my buddies. Got 5 or 6 more interested at a party my wife threw on Saturday.

P.S. Sorry if I screwed up the quote box. New to here. Thanks again and good job with IC.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Should we call someone from the trust Group to sort this out or you already

That reads like a threat to me bozo.  :/
Hello guys, i just read the OP.

It is unfortunate that the user had issues with an ITNS withdraw but this seems to be an exchange aspect. We from the team have no influence on what people withdraw or deposit on an exchange. We had no issues so far with the mentioned exchange and users have reported successful transactions (withdraw and deposits) of much larger amounts.

I would appreciate it that Vod is removing the negative trust as the aspect has no connection to me or my team. It is an exchange based matter, we have no responsibility over any exchange

Thanks a lot
Alex

Thanks for popping in and letting me know you haven't heard of any other problems with it. Definitely, everyone else, THIS PROBLEM IS WITH THE EXCHANGE. Nothing to do with ITNS specifically. I've gotten a bunch of folks interested in ITNS, and we all got started with it when it was 0.00017/USD. Smiley  Glad to see it coming along nicely.

First I made a purchase of 62,500 ITNS on 2017-12-09 00:36:28.

At 2017-12-09 05:28:46, I attempted to withdraw the lot to my wallet, and it said the withdrawal fee was 0.01 ITNS. This is incredibly low IMHO - that little of a withdrawal fee to transfer that many coins.

I clicked confirm on the confirmation email, and it went to withdrawal error status, and I thought something was wrong. My wallet and portfolio on their exchange site was empty, and nothing was on the chain showing the pending transaction.

I opened a ticket with support on 2017-12-12 23:32:17.

They replied on  2017-12-13 15:30:44 saying please try again, and try to withdraw less amount of coins.

So I tried again at 2017-12-13 16:43:05 to withdraw 10,000 (9,999 effective). Confirmed via email notice. Same thing - withdrawal error. So I notified them again at 2017-12-15 03:00:44, hoping giving it a couple more days would let it finish successfully.

They said please try again, with less coins, so I did - 500 coins this time, 2017-12-15 14:10:38. Same result. Withdrawal went to "Canceled by admin" this time.

I tried again to withdraw the entire amount to my own wallet, and it is still stuck in withdrawal error status. Bottom line, I am out 62,500 ITNS. I asked them again today where my ITNS is located. Have not received a reply, but I only expect they will continue to say "Please try again," without ever figuring out what the problem is.

So, "buyer beware" is where I am going to leave it at. If my issue is the only one with them, I'll chalk it up as a loss and leave it as stocks.exchange having piss-poor customer service that may end up eating your coins if you trade on there. I'll update if they ever get back to me.

Thank you for all your comments and thoughts though. Glad to hear others are not having this problem.

Activity: 23
Hey everyone. I just setup this account to ask if the stocks.exchange site is a scam.

I went on there about a month ago and bought what is currently worth about $1400 USD worth of ITNS (Intense Coin). Coinmarketcap.com lists stocks.exchange as the only exchange trading ITNS at the time of this writing.

I tried to withdraw it to my wallet for safe keeping, 4 or 5 times, interacting with their support through support trouble tickets, and they just kept telling me to withdraw a smaller amount.

I searched the forums here for anything stocks.exchange related, but could find nothing. I have a feeling they walked away with my 0.015 BTC and I never had any ITNS through them at all now.

Anyone else have any experiences with them? Should I chalk it up as a scam loss and make sure no one else gets scammed?

Thanks,
SypsG

I have not bought as much as you have but I have not had any problems with them so far.  After every purchase, I have been withdrawing my ITNS to my personal wallet for safekeeping.  So far, I have not seen any other issues.  Maybe you should try going to the ITNS Discord group chat and see if you can find other users who might have had the same problem.  The dev team is also pretty active on Discord and will likely try to figure what is going on.  They recently walked away from being listed on a second exchange due to people voicing their concerns on Discord.

You mentioned stocks.exchange recommended withdrawing lesser amounts.  Have you tried withdrawing from that exchange in increments?  For example, make 4 equal withdraws.  Transactions are a lot faster than Bitcoin and so you will not have to wait too long before you see the first deposit in your wallet.
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
I would appreciate it that Vod is removing the negative trust as the aspect has no connection to me or my team. It is an exchange based matter, we have no responsibility over any exchange

You are right - my bad.

Should we call someone from the trust Group to sort this out or you already realise we have no responsability and will take the neg trust from my team mate?

Take your threats and go away.

No threats mate, you should know very well the responsability of giving neg trust to a ANN OP.... Just think about this, we spend 16h a day working on a project, we get people involved with a public image to protect and of course a neg trust cant be done lightly... Thank you for the quick reply btw

To the OP of this thread Please contact me on discord with your ticket number and i will gladly help you, like we do to anyone who seeks us.
Vod
legendary

You are right - my bad.

Should we call someone from the trust Group to sort this out or you already realise we have no responsability and will take the neg trust from my team mate?

Take your threats and go away.
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
Should I chalk it up as a scam loss and make sure no one else gets scammed?

Thank you for coming forward.  Most users simply chalk it up and don't report it - letting these people get away with it.

I've tagged his account for him to come look at this thread.  Hopefully you get your coins!

Vod, i just saw you gave negative trust to one member of my team and i want to know why! Your a legendary member, you know the reasons behind creating a negative trust on users correct? Its clear to anyone that spends 2 seconds reading that this is an issue with an Exchange that Intense coin is not affiliated with. Has Alex mentioned users reported that ocasional issues were solved by the Exchange even with bigger amounts...

Activity: 254
Merit: 104
Hello guys, i just read the OP.

It is unfortunate that the user had issues with an ITNS withdraw but this seems to be an exchange aspect. We from the team have no influence on what people withdraw or deposit on an exchange. We had no issues so far with the mentioned exchange and users have reported successful transactions (withdraw and deposits) of much larger amounts.

Thanks a lot
Alex
Activity: 2
I have had no issues with stocks.exchange over the past few weeks working with ITNS, BTC, ETH, and DOGE.  What exactly is the issue you are having?  Any error messages?  Is the withdrawal pending, or you're just never able to start it?

Please, do not be cavalier and go throwing around the word "scam" prematurely or without substance and at least some more confirmation of others having identical issues as you.  Such speculations can cause irreversible harm in the crypto world.  For all I know, you may be the one at fault.

EDIT: Let me be clear...I am not a fan of stocks.exchange, but purely from a usability, feature, volume, and fee perspective.  Functionally and their honesty, they have been 100% consistent and I've had no indications to doubt it otherwise.
Vod
legendary
Should I chalk it up as a scam loss and make sure no one else gets scammed?

Thank you for coming forward.  Most users simply chalk it up and don't report it - letting these people get away with it.

I've tagged his account for him to come look at this thread.  Hopefully you get your coins!
[Editing this post to indicate to anyone reading it to search, that the tl;dr is that stocks.exchange is not a scam, and is a decent exchange, but there was a bug in the withdrawal function that they identified with IntenseCoin's support, and are currently working to fix. Don't enter data in "Payment ID" field when making withdrawals for ITNS to your cold wallet, and you will be fine.]

Hey everyone. I just setup this account to ask if the stocks.exchange site is a scam.

I went on there about a month ago and bought what is currently worth about $1400 USD worth of ITNS (Intense Coin). Coinmarketcap.com lists stocks.exchange as the only exchange trading ITNS at the time of this writing.

I tried to withdraw it to my wallet for safe keeping, 4 or 5 times, interacting with their support through support trouble tickets, and they just kept telling me to withdraw a smaller amount.

I searched the forums here for anything stocks.exchange related, but could find nothing. I have a feeling they walked away with my 0.015 BTC and I never had any ITNS through them at all now.

Anyone else have any experiences with them? Should I chalk it up as a scam loss and make sure no one else gets scammed?

Thanks,
SypsG
Pages:
Jump to: