Pages:
Author

Topic: Is stocks.exchange a scam? [IT IS NOT - only a little buggy / mediocre support] - page 3. (Read 13923 times)

Activity: 788
Merit: 100
Scam i think not
maybe, going to scam LOL  Grin
I try widthdrawal LTC from stocks exchange, 4 days pending. Nice Cheesy
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
dear sir, (stocks.exchange)you are charging 0.004 btc flat fee for btc withdrawal which is higher fee among all exchanges...
still paying 3 times higher fee my transaction is stuck from yesterday because you have paid 88 sat/byte fee for sending btc...i have stopped trading at hitbtc because they charge .0009 btc and pay 137 sat / byte fee.. atleast more than you ....normal transaction fee for btc is 250 sat/byte or 500 sat/byte..exchanges like you who earned 3 times more fee from us giving us (traders ) 10 times more loss ......shame on you guys...
transaction hash id d23e6850c989541decfb43d07b394d95e8f93b8b9ed21d0055351e47f14b0cfd
Activity: 82
Merit: 13
Nothing in the cry of cicadas suggests ...
Anybody who is facing withdrawal, deposit, or any other issues go to reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/7q9ute/stocksexchange_a_scam_crypto_exchange_at_worst/ describe your issues and up-vote so that others can be warned before engaging with this exchange. Even if it turns out that they are not a scam and are able fix their issues in 3 months from now, then now is not the time to put your money there, or you will lose it at least temporarily. Mine is gone since a week now and I don't have any hopes that I will get it back anytime soon. Many things can happen in a week in the crypto market as you all know, does anybody really want to risk that.

Thank you very much for this - it's yet another channel - and I'll head right over there and describe my frustration and experiences.  Twitter is another channel you can vent and try to get their attention with.
Activity: 5
Anybody who is facing withdrawal, deposit, or any other issues go to reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/7q9ute/stocksexchange_a_scam_crypto_exchange_at_worst/ describe your issues and up-vote so that others can be warned before engaging with this exchange. Even if it turns out that they are not a scam and are able fix their issues in 3 months from now, then now is not the time to put your money there, or you will lose it at least temporarily. Mine is gone since a week now and I don't have any hopes that I will get it back anytime soon. Many things can happen in a week in the crypto market as you all know, does anybody really want to risk that.
Activity: 82
Merit: 13
Nothing in the cry of cicadas suggests ...
Just signed up on stocks.exchange yesterday and made an deposit. Today I can't sign in. (It is not possible to find a user with specified email address. Wile I can't sign in I can't open a ticket.
Please someone help me. What to do?

Scam Bro
Don't put money there
Read here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annnewexchange-stocksexchange-new-altcoin-exchange-2706027

I'm not ready to call them an outright Scam, which would mean that I have no hope of getting my coins out, but I completely agree with Darooghe that you SHOULD NOT PUT YOUR MONEY THERE. I learned the hard way last night - the only alternative I would have had would be to purchase the coins directly from someone on Discord using an escrow service .. but I just naively thought that this exchange was working - and there are several people that I trust that have shown me they were successful - but IT'S BROKEN , so my advice is to stay away, and take all other measures to do what you have to do without using them - at least until they can prove that they can 1) Answer support tickets and 2) make things work.
Activity: 50
I have sent a confirmed transaction over 15 hours ago and still are not there. Some say that is not a scam, possibly, but how you cannot arrange to get in your client's wallet the bitcoin that he sent you? I am new into this, and maybe is (somehow) more complex than it appears, but I am still wondering what kind of a stocks exchange is this? The site is not intuitive, and the name is stupid to search for? Who thought "stocks.exchange"? What was the the thought behind it, really? To get to be THE STOCKS EXCHANGE? Stupid overall...
Activity: 2
Does somebody know how to contact them??
Activity: 1120
Merit: 255
Just signed up on stocks.exchange yesterday and made an deposit. Today I can't sign in. (It is not possible to find a user with specified email address. Wile I can't sign in I can't open a ticket.

Scam Bro
Don't put money there
Read here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annnewexchange-stocksexchange-new-altcoin-exchange-2706027
Activity: 2
Activity: 1120
Merit: 255
DAMN just signed up today on this exchange & my deposited coins havent arived in like 12 hrs, and thats after it was "confirmed" on the previous exchange i sent em from. needless to the say the price the coins i wanted to trade with have long since moved forward in the market so thers no point of even having tryed to send them in the first place anyway. at this point i pray i can get my money back , ive already opened a support ticket ( an houre after this happened) and still no reply on that as well. so use CAUTION with this site seems risky , just hope i can get my coins back :/

Scam Bro
Don't put money here

Read here:
Activity: 26
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
after 5 hours my pirl still not in my wallet on stocks exchange
last time i use that exchange
Activity: 25
CoinsMarketsMod: PLEASE NOTE: Testing functions and wallet stability. You can monitor your wallet balances through the BlockChain Explorer. Please be aware that we do not deploy admins/devs on CoinsMarketsChats. Do not give out account information to anyone.
Activity: 11
DAMN just signed up today on this exchange & my deposited coins havent arived in like 12 hrs, and thats after it was "confirmed" on the previous exchange i sent em from. needless to the say the price the coins i wanted to trade with have long since moved forward in the market so thers no point of even having tryed to send them in the first place anyway. at this point i pray i can get my money back , ive already opened a support ticket ( an houre after this happened) and still no reply on that as well. so use CAUTION with this site seems risky , just hope i can get my coins back :/
Activity: 7
Hi,

signed up just to post about this.

Whether it's an intentional scam or not, so far this site has only eaten $200 from me. First the deposit took several hours despite being confirmed on the blockchain. When I finally saw the eth in my wallet, I put up an order. It wasn't filled, the market moved on. Now I cannot cancel this order because it doesn't show up in the overview, it's been 12 hours or so.

I cannot write a 2nd support ticket either (1st one being about the deposit, was never answered) because it gives me a 404 error.

Lesson learned, stay with exchanges you trust.

No idea if this is a scam or not, maybe they just aren't good at running an exchange/coding. I simply hope I get my $200 back.

EDIT: After countless hours, the order eventually showed up so I could cancel it and put up a new one. So, all in all, everything on this site is slow and laggy, but right now can't see a scam.
Activity: 6
The problem is a bug within their withdrawal function, that causes a failure when you enter data into the "Payment ID" field, which I always do in every application I use, so I can track everything. I'm in the US, and I figure the IRS is going to come knocking one day, so I'm going to be prepared with documentation and notes on everything just in case.

THANK YOU to SlowGrowth and the ITNS team for putting some pressure on stocks.exchange to troubleshoot and identify the problem. Now they are working to fix their code.

Thanks everyone. Problem solved!

-SypsG
Activity: 23
They said please try again, with less coins, so I did - 500 coins this time, 2017-12-15 14:10:38. Same result. Withdrawal went to "Canceled by admin" this time.

I find that ridiculous. Even if 500 coins was small enough of a withdrawal that they could handle, you'd have to submit 125 withdrawals to get all of your coins out safely.

Also, I find it interesting - not calling anyone out, just mildly interesting - that krillan, someone with otherwise only a single post on the 11th, was so quick to respond to this thread 15 days later and reacted somewhat strongly against your questioning stocks.exchange's legitimacy. Again, though, it's possible and I'm not calling him a shill.

Wonder why they are having trouble with that.  I withdrew 1,400 ITNS coins a few weeks back.
legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049
They said please try again, with less coins, so I did - 500 coins this time, 2017-12-15 14:10:38. Same result. Withdrawal went to "Canceled by admin" this time.

I find that ridiculous. Even if 500 coins was small enough of a withdrawal that they could handle, you'd have to submit 125 withdrawals to get all of your coins out safely.

Also, I find it interesting - not calling anyone out, just mildly interesting - that krillan, someone with otherwise only a single post on the 11th, was so quick to respond to this thread 15 days later and reacted somewhat strongly against your questioning stocks.exchange's legitimacy. Again, though, it's possible and I'm not calling him a shill.
I missed something earlier. SlowGrowth said contact him on discord.

What's discord?

I'm gonna just quote myself and let you know I figured out what Discord is. lol
I missed something earlier. SlowGrowth said contact him on discord.

What's discord?
Pages:
Jump to: