Pages:
Author

Topic: Is technical analysis useful? - page 29. (Read 2535 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 15
March 02, 2018, 02:34:16 PM
How many have already observed that technical analysis or does not work or work at all but once. Now while the market is young, there are few stories, only news work! I think this will continue for some time!
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
March 02, 2018, 11:10:30 AM
Do you believe in the reliability of information obtained by technical analysis on crypto-currency market?

Yes Technical Analysis gives us 100% real and authentic information and yes it is realiable because technical analysis is based on Price, time and data which indirectly gives us the Fundamental value and information. This proves that by using the technical analysis we are indirectly studying and applying the Technical analysis to our trading script. I am a pure technical analyst and i am using the technical analysis for studying the market conditions from past few years and i very satisfied with the technical study.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
YGOLD is a Defi platform
March 02, 2018, 10:53:46 AM
i do not know but i think that if you are an expert in technical analysis skill, you also can apply for the market in some cases. And with other people, they should not use technical skills if you are not good at
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 10:22:50 AM
No one can predict crypto. It's too volatile and unpredictable.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 09:57:21 AM
That experience of technical analysis useful to coins concept of market.that is business ethics are equaly point to tecnical process.By processing historical market data of any instrument, you can try to anticipate how it should be traded. There are several premises in favor of the reliability of technical analysis that are based on the experience and prolonged observation at. but its core, technical analysis is simply a method of determining if a stock or the market as a whole is worth buying or selling.
Activity: 910
Merit: 505
March 02, 2018, 09:19:50 AM
Technical analysis always look like joke to me ,come on how can you predict the price,it is just everyone take these analysis in mind and do some graph mapping then they dump and pump the coin following these mapping.it is quite useful in stock trading but in crypto it goes 60-40 %,due to anonymous whales can easily manipulate the price according to their wishes.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
March 02, 2018, 08:38:22 AM
Analysing the market with technicals shouldn't be the only means one should use to watch the market. Technical to me is just playing out what has been designed and so can be waved off the road at anytime.
Activity: 406
March 02, 2018, 08:08:26 AM
Technical analysis is required in trading, without the knowledge of coins and their track record it will be very difficult to get success. Along with technical analysis little bit of luck is also require combination of both may results in success in trading field.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
March 02, 2018, 03:45:19 AM
It is foolish to just trade technical analysis. If you trade with the combination of news and technical analysis, you can succeed.

I agree, this kind of combinantion is the best.  But we should make sure that the news we are gathering are the genuine one.  Since there are lots of fake news, we might probably take a wrong impression or meaning of the said technical analysis and take the opposite forecast.  With right news and good skill in reading TA, i bet you will be in a good hand.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
March 02, 2018, 02:54:56 AM
Analysis technical will be useful if it is supported by management of money and management of risk too, due to however the analysis technical is just the tools to prediction of the price and there are no indicators that gives signal buying and selling 100%, that is why need another support for our activity of trading to be sucessfull and getting constant profit from trading, without it, trading altcoins just will makes your money to be lost.
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 02:33:52 AM
Do you believe in the reliability of information obtained by technical analysis on crypto-currency market?
technical analysis on cripto currency market is actually also useful, that is to know the information in it for profit. for technical analysis may not be fully believed. because each analysis sometimes does not work with what we already want. but to prevent that, it should also look for other information that supports cripto market prices. use the right way, act in no hurry in the trade, and wisely, it will provide income in the cripto currency market.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
March 02, 2018, 01:31:32 AM
I think that technical analysis is just useful with normal market. but with the cryptocurrency market which has many big news everyday, we can not trade just based on the technical skills. we need hunting information skills to succeed
We still need technical skills even support some already hire advisors for this area so they will not missed a chance in crypto world and too managed effectively their alts, we know that are really lot of news mostly from FUD that makes the market move uncomprehending so we still need to skills to determine whether the fud is legit or not.
Activity: 238
March 01, 2018, 10:20:09 PM

It is depend on your analysis also some time we get profit by technical analysis on crypto currency but every time technical analysis not work properly. I use it but mostly i see some predictions and i guess if you do trade with predictions wise then it has more chances to make profit on crypto currency market.

Wise and well analysis is good for every trading include forex.
If we say about technical analysis, its normally more useful in forex trading but sometime work in crypto because the marketcap of crypto which is very easy to manipulate by whales.
Activity: 212
February 28, 2018, 06:20:10 AM
I think that technical analysis is just useful with normal market. but with the cryptocurrency market which has many big news everyday, we can not trade just based on the technical skills. we need hunting information skills to succeed
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
February 28, 2018, 04:14:51 AM
According to me, It's useful for daily trading. Also, it can help to give you concept for near future. But no one can give a guarantee that it will definitely happen. So, it's 50% VS 50% game.
Activity: 186
February 28, 2018, 04:09:06 AM
Technical analysis is extremely useful, but - as people in the crypto market are more sensible to the news than the ones in forex - fundamental analysis i very important too, and you need to keep constantly an eye on the news.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
February 28, 2018, 02:47:03 AM
For me it is very useful, the technical analysis is very important in the trading world. If you are good with technical analysis, then you can easily double your capital.
Activity: 378
February 28, 2018, 02:11:11 AM
Yes the technical analysis is very good for the crypto market if the information regarding bitcoin is reliable then then it is also good to make some technical analysis for bitcoin and for some other crypto if we have he past data should find out the future through extrapolation through technical analysis and this will be good for those who have spent much time into bitcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
February 28, 2018, 01:52:55 AM
It is foolish to just trade technical analysis. If you trade with the combination of news and technical analysis, you can succeed.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 28, 2018, 01:25:05 AM
Technical analysis is based on information obtained from previous price data which is programmed to predict the future of the price, be as it may in most cases these TA do fails because they usually lag with the price and price must have moved significantly before an indicator gives a signal considering the fact that Cryptos are very volatile, a trader would have placed a trade when the price is about to reverse based on TA. Personally  I preferred price action with Japanese candlestick patterns formed at a support or resistance zone which are usually influenced by FUDs.
Pages:
Jump to: