Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the bear season over yet - page 4. (Read 2185 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
June 14, 2018, 08:57:17 PM
I'm sad to say that we might see a long bear season. No one thought that we can go on like this, 2014 all over again. On a side note, as bulls cannot penetrate the market right now, it doesn't mean that the bears will go and rule this market for a long time.

Experienced tells me that the bulls are just around the corner, waiting for that perfect opportunity to make its move and go for another break out run. All we need is to have more patience as this bear market will be soon over. I'm hoping that one good news will sway the investors to pour in their cash again so that we can make another bull run up to December.
If we go into another round of 2014 it won't be a good thing but it won't be the worst either. All it means is that the prices of everything go down for a little while but I almost guarantee that it would be going up again in the near future. Tokens that come out now start at a lower overall value and then (hopefully) rocket up and off after the investors start to return, but that all depends on if Bitcoin maintain its strength to keep everyone interested.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 08:32:01 PM
Still long term bearish. Have to wait a bit longer for a month candle to close past the resistance.
Activity: 42
June 14, 2018, 08:19:58 PM
So much speculation in particular to the factors that drive the crypto currency market are they quantitative or non quantitative....thoughts
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
June 14, 2018, 08:17:13 PM
I'm sad to say that we might see a long bear season. No one thought that we can go on like this, 2014 all over again. On a side note, as bulls cannot penetrate the market right now, it doesn't mean that the bears will go and rule this market for a long time.

Experienced tells me that the bulls are just around the corner, waiting for that perfect opportunity to make its move and go for another break out run. All we need is to have more patience as this bear market will be soon over. I'm hoping that one good news will sway the investors to pour in their cash again so that we can make another bull run up to December.

The market is being controlled by either the big players or the exchanges who sold big time that causes a major drop of bitcoin price. Average investors like us cant do anything to make a bull run, because we are just riding with the manipulators, same as they are riding with us. Manipulations has a lot of factors why it happens, and some are total unknown to us.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
June 14, 2018, 07:58:31 PM

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
June 14, 2018, 07:50:36 PM
No one can say exactly when bear season will end... we thought that it is over, but the reality differs... It will continue to strike us periodically, I guess.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 07:30:08 PM
Is not yet over. We had a meet ups with Charlie Lee this previous days and actually he's not happy on the whole market. He said that it will drop off to 2000usd but he said that if you have tons of money then buy the dip coz in the next couple of months or years price could be hyperbolic.
Activity: 1303
Merit: 128
June 14, 2018, 07:00:11 PM
Bears and whales and other manipulators can come anytime they want to manipulate cryptocurrency values according to what they want. Maybe they are plenning something right now thats why they did not change the value and make it stable for a long time.
Activity: 484
June 14, 2018, 06:35:28 PM
You can't possibly say the bear season is over. We still have a long way to go before the year end. Bear season will always surface, the question is, how do u cope with the bear season? It might be a long bear season but it definitely going to end. Little bit of caution is require tho as the bull season doesn't seem to last. Bear season will surface again August/September and from there, we might see bullish season.
Activity: 630
Glad to see you
June 14, 2018, 03:40:27 PM
From the beginning of this year 2018, alt coins price had fallen tremendously until the last few weeks when we beginning to experience price stabilizations and increase in market capitalization. Also most of the alt coins too have started appreciating in price. From these indications, can we confidently said that the bear season is over or is not yet a celebration time.
Unfortunately, this is the second option. We are still at the stage of market correction. I do not know how long it will last, because the crypto-currency market has become very unpredictable.

you are right. Market correction in action and we dont know where it will be stop. I think that now bearish market can dump crypto more: $3-4k for 1 btc
Activity: 602
June 14, 2018, 01:33:26 AM
I think we should get used to these panic attacks at every correction Smiley everything is good in a long-term.
Activity: 812
June 14, 2018, 01:21:56 AM
From the beginning of this year 2018, alt coins price had fallen tremendously until the last few weeks when we beginning to experience price stabilizations and increase in market capitalization. Also most of the alt coins too have started appreciating in price. From these indications, can we confidently said that the bear season is over or is not yet a celebration time.
Unfortunately, this is the second option. We are still at the stage of market correction. I do not know how long it will last, because the crypto-currency market has become very unpredictable.
Activity: 6
June 13, 2018, 08:18:37 PM
We're definitely still in a crypto winter (in my very humble opinion).

However, I feel as though once BTC ETFs get approved we might see movement in the crypto market that's reminiscent of the end of last year, perhaps even dwarfing it. Take a look at the charts for Gold when the ETFs for that product were introduced. Talk about moon....
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
June 13, 2018, 07:59:18 PM
I can say that clearly, I think we are still seing the characteristics of the bear season on the market prices. I hope the bulls will come faster and earlier than we expect.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 01:57:34 PM
i think its not over yet coin prices are going to more realistic valuation after getting some huge price surges back in 2017.. in general its good for crypto as the possibility of overnight riches fading away and most of the shitcoins will disappear, regulatory agencies can take a breath and finally present some clarity.
Activity: 140
June 13, 2018, 12:58:09 PM
Possibly right now development is going to be as well as soon as the horizontal motion
and I'm sure this will grow and will grow well
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
Your Gate to Decentralized Internet
June 13, 2018, 11:28:53 AM
While I don’t think values will drop to zero, I feel you need a lot of patience for the market to come back. People expected a rebound many times and instead everything seems declining. Now I read that the december high of 2017 was mainly to manipulatlon on Bitfinex
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
June 11, 2018, 05:45:37 AM
Not yet, almost everything is going down like crazy at  the moment, that is the main reason of why i think that everything is going to continue like this for some time, but yes, we need to understand that this is temporary

Right, now everything in the market is going down at the moment  and time to time falling is still going on from $7000+ down to $6000+ , I am hoping that soon the market will recover and give us a great reward for holding our coins.

until bts drops to 0, bear season will not over.

they are playing with small investor. they try our patience.

please hodl.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
June 11, 2018, 02:31:12 AM
Not yet, almost everything is going down like crazy at  the moment, that is the main reason of why i think that everything is going to continue like this for some time, but yes, we need to understand that this is temporary

Right, now everything in the market is going down at the moment  and time to time falling is still going on from $7000+ down to $6000+ , I am hoping that soon the market will recover and give us a great reward for holding our coins.
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
June 11, 2018, 02:07:43 AM
Hopefully it is over right now I am very bullish this month of June hope all the coins right now set their new ATH then that is the time for us to sell at the peak and buy back again at the bottom.
It’s been a long time that we are experiencing the downfall in the market value of the crypto coins but the good news is things have started to change and that the crypto market has started turning into green. If you are worried about the market value of the coins, then this worry will soon be over and that you will soon notice that the market has started rising higher. Just be patient and do nothing but holding.
Pages:
Jump to: