Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the bear season over yet - page 7. (Read 2185 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 255
May 24, 2018, 10:41:03 PM
In the world of crypto, Bear and Bull is never eternal, forever will continue to occur depending on the conditions and circumstances of its users. So with the existence of such conditions, we should be able to take advantage of existing conditions, in a smart way: HOLD and BUY.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
May 24, 2018, 07:30:21 PM
It was difficult to say, whether it was over or not...now it became even more complicated - market shakes like hell and nearly everything may happen tommorow. However, I believe that we would not experience such a tough times like march-april.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
May 24, 2018, 02:10:04 PM
I am very sure that the market will start to go up again. But I think it will be very slowly and hard to recover for the market. But I think the bottom is near because every bear trader so euphoric right now!
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 02:05:11 PM
From the beginning of this year 2018, alt coins price had fallen tremendously until the last few weeks when we beginning to experience price stabilizations and increase in market capitalization. Also most of the alt coins too have started appreciating in price. From these indications, can we confidently said that the bear season is over or is not yet a celebration time.

I hope it's over! I want my BitClave CAT tokens to raise!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 01:59:00 PM
I do not think that now a bear market, it seems to me that whales are trying to manipulate the market.
And they decided to show that even a consensus cannot affect for the BTC price and news can not do anything. Now only they can manipulate the bitcoin.
We have low volume and using that fact and while market turnover is small, they are knocking down the price, making others nervous and selling.
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
Your Gate to Decentralized Internet
May 24, 2018, 01:22:18 PM
From the beginning of this year 2018, alt coins price had fallen tremendously until the last few weeks when we beginning to experience price stabilizations and increase in market capitalization. Also most of the alt coins too have started appreciating in price. From these indications, can we confidently said that the bear season is over or is not yet a celebration time.

When you wrote the post, it really appeared to be that the bear market is over, nice growth from April to May and most people expected a big push after Consensus. That did not happen, it even declined. So are you still certain that the bear season is over?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 01:08:54 PM
I think so, all definitely expect the bear season to end
because this is very influential on the current market conditions
and this is the spring-growing period after the drought. Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
May 24, 2018, 12:58:18 PM
I think the bear market will end by the beginning of summer and we will see the growth of market capitalization and the interest of investors will increase again.

For me, it is over already. Don't you see that the cryptocurrency is not falling at an awful speed? However, it is not gaining so fast as we all wish to see. The market is waiting for the period of a bull run.
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
May 20, 2018, 02:51:18 PM
Not even close to being over yet,few months of down trend after a massive bull run cant be called bear season just wait for september when bitcoin will go to 3-5k levels then you will see whats the real bear season Grin We had about 9 months of bull run so bear will probably do the same or more
Activity: 364
May 20, 2018, 01:54:13 PM
I think we're starting to move up, but the volumes are confusing. This movement may be false
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
May 20, 2018, 01:47:01 PM
Its quite hard to confirm but we can say its somewhat over after we went around 9000s with bitcoin. Most coins are still cheap but I mean bad weather on markets are gone for good. Optimism is here..
Activity: 76
May 20, 2018, 01:33:48 PM
I think it's time for alt coins to rise ..
all those worthless little coin coins are of high value for now.
You must be patient for satisfactory results in alt coins. it takes a long time to generate coins that have fallen into high value coins
Activity: 504
May 20, 2018, 08:53:57 AM
Now the trend is still falling.To overcome it, the market needs more volumes than now
Activity: 35
May 20, 2018, 07:27:14 AM
Not over, volume is way down, could go either way from here
Activity: 280
May 20, 2018, 07:23:16 AM
I think the bear market will end by the beginning of summer and we will see the growth of market capitalization and the interest of investors will increase again.
Activity: 78
May 20, 2018, 06:10:39 AM

I think we are currently under consolidating market or period, You'll see, the market just bounds back and forth between $350 billion and $450 billion. There are still uncertainties to what market will be directing, If it will stay very long to this level or will rebounce back to bull run.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
May 20, 2018, 05:47:54 AM
can we confidently said that the bear season is over or is not yet a celebration time.

No. You can't. While overall trend should become upwards, there are still many whales selling and annihilating any bullish attempts.
However, bulls and bears dance together in this and all the market can do is to show how big these players have become.
We all hope for a bullish outbreak, but maybe we wish too much, especially as that may easily become a new bubble.

I think this is a very good way to look at it, everyone is longing to the next bull run but right now but forget that this just may lead to a new bubble. Right now the market cap seem fairly healthy to me, the bearmarket is or was a healthy correction. Projects get chosen more carefully now and I feel people look more at the fundamentals as the product and the stage of the development of new alt based projects instead just following hype and invest in ICOs or projects based on their size of their telegram community. Really good projects with strong tech like Ontology still still make significant gains, so it is more about doing the right research then being in the market at the exact right time.
Activity: 252
May 20, 2018, 05:10:08 AM
I don't think it's celebration time yet for the bearish period will continue before changing for better
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
May 20, 2018, 04:58:04 AM
The market cap has increased from the the lowest, we see more investors than the worst time. Certainly, crypto market has picked up but we need to monitor the market further.
Activity: 602
May 20, 2018, 04:46:35 AM
I still feel that we're still in the bear period but it's much better compared to what happened in the past months. Bitcoin can only move with a very small gains but I also think that the Mt.Gox trustee is making us stuck in the bear market.
Pages:
Jump to: