Pages:
Author

Topic: is the beginning of the 2019 altcoin'll be back? - page 3. (Read 21663 times)

Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Right now the prices of all altcoin in very drastic, especially ETH, whether in 2019 it'll be back, or just keep it stable?
Give me your opinion.
Just be stable for several months with a slight rise. Invest now is not worth it, you need to wait for a more convenient moment and a concept that can dramatically give a profit.
Slight rise cannot sustain while bearish market always dominate the situation nof crypto. We haven't got to that conclusion for altcoin to be back at normal track unless demand will again increase. Waiting time was too long for long term holders, enough patience is really needed for us to survive.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Right now the prices of all altcoin in very drastic, especially ETH, whether in 2019 it'll be back, or just keep it stable?
Give me your opinion.
Just be stable for several months with a slight rise. Invest now is not worth it, you need to wait for a more convenient moment and a concept that can dramatically give a profit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
The markets are still falling. As for where they will stop, I think all eyes are on BTC. This is for me the one to watch. ETH, XRP etc are just dropping in response to BTC drop. So we need to look at key support levels for BTC and whether they will hold. $3000 should be a psychologically important threshold.
You really support bitcoin on the ability of the altcoin market to be very important. now maybe the price of bitcoin really makes people frightened, but we all believe there is still a possibility that bitcoin will grow back with the market to be repaired.
According to all the rules of the cryptocurrency market, only volume investments could remedy the situation. But if we say that the price of Bitcoin affects the entire market, then users need to be interested in investors investing their money in Bitcoin. And this can be done only if you use Bitcoin as a means of payment.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
The markets are still falling. As for where they will stop, I think all eyes are on BTC. This is for me the one to watch. ETH, XRP etc are just dropping in response to BTC drop. So we need to look at key support levels for BTC and whether they will hold. $3000 should be a psychologically important threshold.
Most of traders and investors still eyeing on how bitcoin will survive, they will keep this coin instead of diverting their money, in past, when bitcoin start to pumped it will bring the alt community to pumped with him, so we need to wait till that time come and bring positive movement before we can see some good trend for our favorite coins.

ETH together with xrp and those who have a big community will improved but projects that don't have real usage will fall more as competition
with newer coins will be more tight.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
You really support bitcoin on the ability of the altcoin market to be very important. now maybe the price of bitcoin really makes people frightened, but we all believe there is still a possibility that bitcoin will grow back with the market to be repaired.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
The month of January is about to end and altcoins are still in drastic situation.

No motion for most and so for its leader, bitcoin. I'm remaining optimistic whatever it is going for this year and let's just wait for Bakkt, etc.
Activity: 546
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Give me your opinion.
It has to be stable and grow, the demand for ETH has begun to fall, which already raises concerns about its relevance in the market.
Activity: 565
Merit: 268
Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent
Most of the Altcoins and tokens have no use case. Those are from either dead project or over hyped. A coin without its own blockchain and wallet is not a coin to me. And there are a very few coins available with their own wallet with a working chain. Here we are in early of 2019 and already seeing so many tokens being taken down from top exchanges because of dead working products and lack of attraction.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Year 2019 is another year of cryptocurrency but it doesn't warrant that altcoins will be back, it's all depends the market situation because bearish market are still striking as of this time, and nobody's can tell when will bullish take over. Let us think positive that this coming year 2019 has a great come back to happen to all cryptocurrency.
Activity: 224
Altcoin goes down and down for months and still,  the outlook is not looking great for altcoin  prices.  There are quality project in Cryptocurrency,  but bearish market is making everything looking like the end. I will like to think new year will bring new enthusiasm and funds to Cryptocurrency market!
Activity: 476
https://saturn.black
Give me your opinion.
Stabilization in the range is already there, no growth is yes. Or rather, there is a limit after which another recession occurs. If the bulls come in the beginning of 19, then I hope they will have half a year to return to previous figures.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
Be patient and look back at current market developments so we can analyze about the beginning of 2019, and all hope to have better and higher values. Just live casually and keep watching the crypto market to know the altcoin that has a good chance to explode.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I think that the end of the year will begin to show growth in the market but it is possible that it will be speculation. In 2019, around the middle, we will see new highs at the prices of many altcoins. I think so because the lights on on=the market indicate a quick recovery of the market.
Activity: 596
It is impossible to say when the prices will return, but what they will return is for sure. This is the longest market fall in the history of crypto. But it is still very volatile, and I think we can still will see growth that will be even better than in 2017.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
I believe that it is too early to talk about the stability of the market. This is another fall, after which growth will necessarily follow. The cryptocurrency market is still very volatile, so we should wait. I think everything will be fine in 2019.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
I dont think that their will be much movement in first quarter of 2019 as most of the bitcoiner are hoping it and the whales wont let it happen. 2019 will also be mostly same as 2018 but in the end of the last quarter we can see some good movement which will create a bull run
Activity: 448
Everyone wants it ... You, I, THEY - who decided to risk their money and today invested in cryptocurrency. Now you need to understand, and who benefits from pumping cryptocurrency)?
2ip Bitcoin Very low, but only large investments will be able to save the cryptocurrency market. Based on this, I recall the end of 2017, when many users invested quite a lot of money, which today are practically bankrupt.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
Give me your opinion.
Well no one can tell you what exact will be happen in crypto market next year hopefully it the market will be good for us so we can make a profit from our losing.
Someone can tell anything about the prediction of crypto currency if there is some information that he has received but has not yet happened. Like bakkt, every investor will take a step to buy back the crypto currency because they know if this information really happens then the price of the crypto currency will rise again. Speculation will always make volatile prices depend on something that happens in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
Everyone wants it ... You, I, THEY - who decided to risk their money and today invested in cryptocurrency. Now you need to understand, and who benefits from pumping cryptocurrency)?
Pages:
Jump to: