Pages:
Author

Topic: is the beginning of the 2019 altcoin'll be back? - page 4. (Read 21663 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Right now the prices of all altcoin in very drastic, especially ETH, whether in 2019 it'll be back, or just keep it stable?
Give me your opinion.

Definitely, the prices will recover in 2019. I think that the growth will begin by December 2018. Just after some corrections, ETH and BTC will back on its positions.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hello everyone! A really good ICO I came across launched their pre-sale a while ago with a 5% pre-sale bonus! It's now live!! Check out nexxo.io if you're interested!! Hurry before tokens run out!
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
Right now the prices of all altcoin in very drastic, especially ETH, whether in 2019 it'll be back, or just keep it stable?
Give me your opinion.
The current situation of the market give us great opportunity to invest into cryptocurrencies and especially those coins that we have seeing doing very well before and now it is currently down.  Ethereum is going to recover by 2019 and we just need to invest now in other to be able to make profits in 2019. For those that are still holding it is better to keep holding as you will not regret doing that in future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Give me your opinion.
People are hoping that the comeback of the market will start as early as possible next year. But still, keep in mind that there's no assurance that bull run will occur next year so for now, we should focus more on ignoring our loss and to continue holding because selling due to absurd conclusions would further result to regrets.
Activity: 812
Give me your opinion.
Well no one can tell you what exact will be happen in crypto market next year hopefully it the market will be good for us so we can make a profit from our losing.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
Give me your opinion.

Stability is good at the moment, as it is helping to establish a new solid base for coins. It is evidence of strong support at the current prices. I think we will see a recovery fairly soon, but not as strong as the price rises at the end of 2017. But really we are all guessing.
Apparently today, all the forecasts are someone's fantasies and dreams, but by no means these words never border reality. In any case, in the beginning of 2018, no forecast was justified.
We are nearly ended this year but it looks like there is no market surge happen. It is really disappointing but we don't have nothing to do is to accept the reality and facts about crypto. A lot of people expecting more and apparently they'll become a hopeless individual.
Activity: 560
Give me your opinion.

Stability is good at the moment, as it is helping to establish a new solid base for coins. It is evidence of strong support at the current prices. I think we will see a recovery fairly soon, but not as strong as the price rises at the end of 2017. But really we are all guessing.
Apparently today, all the forecasts are someone's fantasies and dreams, but by no means these words never border reality. In any case, in the beginning of 2018, no forecast was justified.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
Give me your opinion.

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
If the expected bull run happens by December, most investors will take their profits and as the new year opens values of altcoins would pretty much decline. Ethereum in that matter has a lotnof catching up to do it can be stable at this price once we cross 2019.
Activity: 451
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Give me your opinion.
I think it will grow back but at a slight level. We should not expect that it will rise sharply in 2019. All recovery takes a long time, give it time and hold it as a real investor. We will also earn a great profit.
Activity: 546
By the beginning of 2019, I would like to see the growth of the market, but for this to happen, some favorable events should occur on the cryptomarket. For example, fork Ethereum would help in this. And now you just have to wait, study the news and hope for the best.
Yes, I believe that it all happens on the beginning of 2019 for there are many known economic analyst predict based on the fact that they have gathered that it is possible for the crypto market to bounce back to its peak value ever attained, so we should have to hold all we've got and prepare the green market that we awaits.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
By the beginning of 2019, I would like to see the growth of the market, but for this to happen, some favorable events should occur on the cryptomarket. For example, fork Ethereum would help in this. And now you just have to wait, study the news and hope for the best.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
it is possible that the altcoin price could return to be very expensive but it all depends on the conditions of the bitcoin price, when the bitcoin price can return to high prices again in 2019 then the altcoin price will also follow the bitcoin price movement.
Activity: 322
Many articles and news around the world about cryptocurrency are all good news. But no articles focus about the bull run this year . Some believes that cryptoworld will recover in the first quarter of the year 2019.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
Many people who told me that october will be the best month for coins weer wrong so I don't think that beginning of the 2019 will be different

November could be a good month for coins. Last year, coins rose a lot.
Ill agree with you that this coming November I'm also hopping that it will be the start of the market value price goes up.By the start of 2019 is our chance to enjoy in this business.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
Give me your opinion.

I heard and read some articles that market and cryptoworld are preparing to recover this year , atleast this is one of the good news we need to believe in. Some people believe that it can be hard for to cryptoworld to recover this year . Some believe that crypto will make a bull run in the first quarter of year 2019.
Lot's of people are still hoping for a bull market this year, we still have more time and everything is possible to happen so let's not lose hope in this market. We are not sure about the next bull market but we should remain calm and stay focus on your strategies to earn more.

Yes ETH fall hard this year but I think it will recover stronger than before. Almost all coins are in a big correction, we just follow the footsteps of bitcoin. 2019 will be a different story, just be ready for everything. Pumps and dumps may still happen, a lot of good speculation for the next year trends and I hope most of them will come true. Let's see if good altcoins can still deliver a good price in the last 2mos of 2018.
Activity: 345
Give me your opinion.
So next year will be a slow rise of all the coins and return to the past level. There will be no stabilization, but there will be jerks as they were in decline and so up.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
Give me your opinion.

I heard and read some articles that market and cryptoworld are preparing to recover this year , atleast this is one of the good news we need to believe in. Some people believe that it can be hard for to cryptoworld to recover this year . Some believe that crypto will make a bull run in the first quarter of year 2019.
Activity: 518
If we look at this year, of course it is different from the previous year, there are currently too many scam projects so that many media continue to report scam cases from Crypto making it difficult to get new investors.

As a rule, in winter, especially in January, altcoins show  a very good growth. Hope, that when 2019 starts, the situation will be repeated. That is why, I do not sell the tokens that I believe in and simply hold them.
Activity: 324
I think that there are many good news in Q4 of 2018. For example, the Bakkt will be accepted in 12 december. I think that it's very importnat news. The market will recover in Q1 2019. It's easy to predict that bitcoin will be more that 9000$ at the end of year.
Pages:
Jump to: