Pages:
Author

Topic: is the beginning of the 2019 altcoin'll be back? - page 5. (Read 21663 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
I hope so, it will be great if we will see growth. But i am ready to wait more time if it wont. One thing i am already sure about - one day we will see the end of this bear market.
Definitely it will as not all the time we're just in the bottom just like a rolling wheel. People will rejoice as bearish trend will ended soon.
Patiently indulge our self to wait for bullish trend as selling our coins right now seems to be losing a lot. Hope others can manage their emotions and ain't do things that could only bring them down.
If you panic at this point it would be a very foolish choice because the market has fallen for so long and this is not a good time for people to sell it all. I think the downtrend will soon end in the next few months and everything will return to its orbit. Just wait and do not give up this market
Only stupid person will try to sell the altcoin that has been buying it at peak price and then sold them at the bottom price and what a joke. The down trend will stay longer than it. We have not yet done with ETF even bakkt and your speculation looks not match with the fact that happened.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I honestly believe that by 2019, the prices of altcoins will rebounce back to the high heavens. The year 2018 will forever be remembered as a bad omen for most coins. Hopefully, the coming year Will shift the status quo.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
Right now the prices of all altcoin in very drastic, especially ETH, whether in 2019 it'll be back, or just keep it stable?
Give me your opinion.
No assurance yet in my opinion so it would be more practical to wait and hold until that day come where the market value will be on continuous increase. I am really expecting for increase to happen next year but obviously it won't happen in an instant so maybe, the increase would happen on the third month of next year. But what is more important is to be patient and to not make any absurd speculations and expectations.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
it depends on the condition of the price of bitcoin and depends on how the development of cryptocurrency because when there is no good news for cryptocurrency the price is also difficult to rise.

if the market doesn't recover just right in the New Year, but a little later – don't worry, this will suit everyone.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
I think Bitcoin's price will increase in 2019 Q1,not altcoins. Altcoins prices will follow after bitcoin's increasing in 2019 Q3. Now, we should buy bitcoin and wait the rising. You should not buy altcoins right now, you should buy altcoins in 2019 q1. this is better way earning much money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I hope once the year 2019 comes or start I want to see the price of the altcoins increase very high. Ethereum maybe the price in the first month become thousands of dollars.
ETH and BTC are currently priced at $ 200 and $ 6400. These two prices are constantly at that level so I think they will be the minimum price and prepare to return to growth in late 2018 or early 2019. So I think now is the chance for them. We buy the best
Activity: 602
I think the market will have movement and make crypto grow and rise in price, in 2019 the cryptocurrency will be much more stable than 2018, and I am optimistic that it will happen.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Many people who told me that october will be the best month for coins weer wrong so I don't think that beginning of the 2019 will be different

November could be a good month for coins. Last year, coins rose a lot.
Activity: 224
Many people who told me that october will be the best month for coins weer wrong so I don't think that beginning of the 2019 will be different
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
I hope once the year 2019 comes or start I want to see the price of the altcoins increase very high. Ethereum maybe the price in the first month become thousands of dollars. Hope to see good progress of cryptocoins in the year 2019.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
Right now the prices of all altcoin in very drastic, especially ETH, whether in 2019 it'll be back, or just keep it stable?
Give me your opinion.

we all don't know exactly how the state of altcoin will be. because the condition is difficult to guess. so the best now is that we have to wait well, for the altcoin conditions that will occur.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
it depends on the condition of the price of bitcoin and depends on how the development of cryptocurrency because when there is no good news for cryptocurrency the price is also difficult to rise.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
Give me your opinion.

thats a big hope from all crypto holders and crypto believer
personally i believe a big sign of green market will come in 2019
but no body know what will happend in 2019  Wink

Last month of 2018 , or 2019 or 2020 and so forth.No one really knows on when would be the recovery but somehow
assured that theres would really be a recovery because a market cant really just stay up to be bearish forever so its an
expected thing but just don't hope too much or hurry up yourself on what would be the future.Just utilize these movements
to make profits.
It might take more years again, like how BTC pump. But this time can be an opportunity to those who really have plans on investing in crypto and see their potentials even for top coins since their price might not be like this again.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
Give me your opinion.

Last month of 2018 , or 2019 or 2020 and so forth.No one really knows on when would be the recovery but somehow
assured that theres would really be a recovery because a market cant really just stay up to be bearish forever so its an
expected thing but just don't hope too much or hurry up yourself on what would be the future.Just utilize these movements
to make profits.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
Give me your opinion.

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
If we look at this year, of course it is different from the previous year, there are currently too many scam projects so that many media continue to report scam cases from Crypto making it difficult to get new investors.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
I hope so, it will be great if we will see growth. But i am ready to wait more time if it wont. One thing i am already sure about - one day we will see the end of this bear market.
Definitely it will as not all the time we're just in the bottom just like a rolling wheel. People will rejoice as bearish trend will ended soon.
Patiently indulge our self to wait for bullish trend as selling our coins right now seems to be losing a lot. Hope others can manage their emotions and ain't do things that could only bring them down.
If you panic at this point it would be a very foolish choice because the market has fallen for so long and this is not a good time for people to sell it all. I think the downtrend will soon end in the next few months and everything will return to its orbit. Just wait and do not give up this market
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Give me your opinion.

All coins are traded the same now. I think that there is no positive news in the market. When there will be news then there will be reasons to pump coins.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
Activity: 728
Pages:
Jump to: