Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the bull market coming? - page 10. (Read 1443 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 115
June 24, 2018, 02:02:26 PM
For me, it is sure that the market in a difficult situation during this period, due to the whales are always controlling the majority of cryptocurrencies, and they even manipulate the users of crypto through the fake news of the media. But I think that the end of this long period crisis is near (maybe just few months), and after that there will be good evolution (Big pump), so we must take advantage of this opportunity through making a good choice (buying, investing, buying) and we must avoid the rashness because they always lead to a huge financial loss.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 09:30:04 AM
It has already begun in June whether it will usher in a bigger bull market. This year, Goldman Sachs and Nasdaq will all have bitcoin futures, and the currency circle is about to usher in greater capital baptism. This is undoubtedly true. However, Wall Street has always been known for its short-selling operations. In order to obtain more chips, it is to directly buy longs or buy short-selling chips at short-term prices. I think it is better to short the first. From January to April in 2018, it has been in a bearish state. It may be that some months have already been secretly entered behind the scenes. It seems that there is still a wave of bull markets worth looking forward to. How do you think about it?

I think bull market is already here and that's the main reason why more cryptocurrency today are keeps on falling even the most popular crypto like bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
June 24, 2018, 09:06:54 AM
This month the market is still a downward trend! I do not know what caused the recent downtrend. I very much hope that the bull market will come and let me recover the loss, but now I have not found any possibility of rising!

I think the bull market only happens after all the sharks collect enough coins, they will kill the bear and born the bull. But not in June, Bear is grow up.
The greed of whale far exceeds our imagination. If there are still many people still living in the red market, the bull market will not come. The premise of the bull market is that most of us are dying of the red market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
June 24, 2018, 08:25:06 AM
No exact information is available. If there is still a manipulation in the market, then the main thing is that it does not turn out to be large-scale mining pools. Otherwise, the pressure can go far and long, until they displace private and small production miners. Resources they have enough to survive a year long dumping.
Activity: 112
June 24, 2018, 08:06:41 AM

yes. will come at the end of the year
Activity: 29
June 24, 2018, 07:57:27 AM
It has already begun in June whether it will usher in a bigger bull market. This year, Goldman Sachs and Nasdaq will all have bitcoin futures, and the currency circle is about to usher in greater capital baptism. This is undoubtedly true. However, Wall Street has always been known for its short-selling operations. In order to obtain more chips, it is to directly buy longs or buy short-selling chips at short-term prices. I think it is better to short the first. From January to April in 2018, it has been in a bearish state. It may be that some months have already been secretly entered behind the scenes. It seems that there is still a wave of bull markets worth looking forward to. How do you think about it?

Actually bull market already exprience by so many people invested in cryptocurrency and this make some people afraid to invest in crypto market because this may cause of a big losses once they invest and dramatically fall down.

Activity: 98
June 24, 2018, 07:49:37 AM
We can't say anything for sure at this moment but we've  to be very patient  and
don't let the weak hands sell your holdings.
Activity: 107
June 24, 2018, 06:12:08 AM
This month the market is still a downward trend! I do not know what caused the recent downtrend. I very much hope that the bull market will come and let me recover the loss, but now I have not found any possibility of rising!

I think the bull market only happens after all the sharks collect enough coins, they will kill the bear and born the bull. But not in June, Bear is grow up.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Crypto Lady
June 24, 2018, 06:08:26 AM
all telegram channels and chat rooms have the same question - when will the bull market be?))
And you didn't think that just needed correction and quite good. It is necessary to take away those earned money from those people who accidentally earned-just throwing money at everything coins. And until these people sell most of their coins until and will fall down the market
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 24, 2018, 06:03:31 AM
Activity: 70
June 24, 2018, 04:55:13 AM
It will come after all weak-hands sell. I read different subreddits, telegram channels, etc and see that more and more "investors" are becoming upset and disappointed in crypto. And they sell with losses. I think after 70-80% of the market sell the new wave will start.
Activity: 238
June 24, 2018, 04:32:57 AM
All the markets are heading down now. According to the fundamentals, a  market needs to find a support to go up or resistant to go down. If we talk about ETH, its support is at around $375. So my guess is it will drop until that level and then it will start to go up again. It will take another 1-2 months I think.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 12:32:20 AM
The market is highly unpredictable now considering bitcoin present dip but as always bitcoin always comes out strong so we might see another bull run in no time
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
June 23, 2018, 09:30:10 PM
The bears are still dominating the market and no signs even a little bull, no one knows where this bears will lead us, it could be the end for crypto or just the beginning where crypto will rule the entire world.

This is just a normal price movement of a very volatile character of cryptocurrency. Why would you think it could die? These huge dip is just a result of people who sold their alts for bitcoin and into fiat, in short, there is a huge cash out. Now that everything on the market are affordable, it would attract more investors again, and thats where cash in takes place, and then you do the math  Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
June 23, 2018, 09:26:09 PM
The bears are still dominating the market and no signs even a little bull, no one knows where this bears will lead us, it could be the end for crypto or just the beginning where crypto will rule the entire world.
This is just the beginning, bear market will not last forever because bull will comeback agai this year and I know its stonger than before because a lot of people still want to invest in cryptocurrency. No one knows for this one but if you your future with cryptocurrency, keep on buying now while the market is still in bear.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
June 23, 2018, 09:03:37 PM
Activity: 97
June 23, 2018, 07:36:19 PM
You may never know when it will happen, there was signals that it will be this month, so the market movers did not want it this is why they made the market so volatile.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 04:37:05 PM

The market is now in a sideways trend, and many are expecting growth at this time. In my opinion, this may happen in early September, when large investors will appear on the market.
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 04:22:38 PM
June is about to the end and the market just suffered another dump. Am I concerned? Not really, the market will pick up again, we just don't know when. But it is the nature of the market, we will see ups and downs, always!
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
June 23, 2018, 04:15:29 PM
The market showed a bit of life today as cryptocurrencies rose a little.
We can only hope for more of same in the coming days and then a little FOMO to take us to the moon
all users of crypto currency, except Hope, have nothing left. Even the means for investment, too, no. Especially sorry for those users who invested their funds in late 2017.
Even if this may sound like I am not empathic enough I'm not really sorry for them those people that invested at that time did it because they were only thinking about getting fast profits and now they are regretting their decision, but they did not invested because they believed in the technology behind bitcoin or its ideals, they just wanted money and instead got losses.
Pages:
Jump to: