Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the bull market coming? - page 7. (Read 1443 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
June 30, 2018, 08:55:00 AM
it has been going since January, as we all know. And only big whales can change the situation. Like mass media that always manipulate the market mood.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 08:50:49 AM
now the whole market is on the bottom of a rough and waiting for a turn. I think that very soon the bull market will begin as the market can not be long in one downtrend it's all a matter of time
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 30, 2018, 08:02:59 AM
The current market is not good, there are always violent fluctuations every day, and the market's ups and downs alternate frequently. This is not a performance before the bull market, but you can still earn by short-term high-selling and low-buying to take the difference.
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
June 30, 2018, 07:01:03 AM
I hope the bull market is coming soon. But I I don't think that the bull market is coming soon. May be end of 2018 we will smile.
Activity: 308
June 30, 2018, 06:44:44 AM
Cryptocurrencies market is heavily depend on news also. If you observe then you can clearly see that for last couple of weeks were full FUD news like India's RBI crypto bannn news, Mt.Gox btc sell out etc. So it create a panic sell situation. Also some whales manipulate market.
Activity: 58
June 29, 2018, 05:18:05 PM
Bulls are getting ready, prepare your red curtains and sharpen your senses Cheesy I do think that end of the year will bring lots of rises, so we must invest smartly now and then observe carefully to get the most of the upcoming rises on the market. Wall Street and other financial gangs will only bring the fun at the end of the year Smiley
Activity: 294
June 29, 2018, 05:14:42 PM
no, I don't think so. Now is probably a bear market, and soon, or there will come a rising market no one knows
Activity: 504
June 29, 2018, 03:48:24 PM
Of course I hope so,especially remembering last year,I really want it to happen again.But in the crypto world it is very difficult to predict something.
Activity: 1057
Merit: 261
June 29, 2018, 02:31:07 PM
Cryptomarket depends on the demand for blockchain technology. A year ago, from every hairdryer, it was said that the blockchain was necessary for the world and because of this the market grew. Now no good news for blockchain or the market is in an overabundance stage.
All interest in crypto is insanely weak. People are cashing out not sure, but some who entered late in 2017 are down so much. Tons of negativity right out there which blows my mind. Nothing exists here that leads the market blow up yet now.
Activity: 387
June 29, 2018, 02:22:02 PM
It has already begun in June whether it will usher in a bigger bull market. This year, Goldman Sachs and Nasdaq will all have bitcoin futures, and the currency circle is about to usher in greater capital baptism. This is undoubtedly true. However, Wall Street has always been known for its short-selling operations. In order to obtain more chips, it is to directly buy longs or buy short-selling chips at short-term prices. I think it is better to short the first. From January to April in 2018, it has been in a bearish state. It may be that some months have already been secretly entered behind the scenes. It seems that there is still a wave of bull markets worth looking forward to. How do you think about it?

I think that the bullish mood of your news is too little. To do this, very important news. For example Bitcoin equated to the us dollar))))) as you idea. or even very strong news.
Activity: 434
Merit: 38
June 29, 2018, 01:43:59 PM
It has already begun in June whether it will usher in a bigger bull market. This year, Goldman Sachs and Nasdaq will all have bitcoin futures, and the currency circle is about to usher in greater capital baptism. This is undoubtedly true. However, Wall Street has always been known for its short-selling operations. In order to obtain more chips, it is to directly buy longs or buy short-selling chips at short-term prices. I think it is better to short the first. From January to April in 2018, it has been in a bearish state. It may be that some months have already been secretly entered behind the scenes. It seems that there is still a wave of bull markets worth looking forward to. How do you think about it?

There are a lot of people saying the bear market will continue for all 2018... maybe their right. At the moment there is no sign of a trend reversal.
Activity: 4
June 29, 2018, 12:13:47 PM
 I holding about 3 BTC but really worried, Because btc is trending at 6k and do not know if there is a price increase, I believe the bull will return
Activity: 196
June 29, 2018, 11:46:25 AM
No, is the bear market coming, or rather has already come. I hope this trend will change by the end of this year
Activity: 224
June 29, 2018, 10:08:29 AM
It will come when we drop to the level of 1000-1500 per bitcoin Cheesy Again there will be an increase of 200-300-500 percent Grin
Activity: 340
Merit: 101
June 29, 2018, 09:55:47 AM
The market is now falling and will fall further, there is no reason for growth. So now you should just wait for the good news and strengthen the bull market.
Activity: 182
June 29, 2018, 08:53:38 AM
Cryptomarket depends on the demand for blockchain technology. A year ago, from every hairdryer, it was said that the blockchain was necessary for the world and because of this the market grew. Now no good news for blockchain or the market is in an overabundance stage.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
June 29, 2018, 08:20:36 AM
The bull market is still waiting for its high point, or rather, traders are already waiting for the moment. After such a protracted fall, it should be just an explosive and very powerful lift, before the spring is fully compressed, today the last hamsters are trimmed, we are already waiting for to the moon in autumn and winter!

Shutup! Its not coming this year. Listen to the user below you.
People have no money to buy tokens anymore, its all been sucked already but those who dump earlier than anyone. Bitcoin is probably going below $2000 and ETh down to $50, that is what is likely going to happen. You're dreaming of this years bullrun, when the you are in the rodeo show and the bull is raging you out his back.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
June 29, 2018, 06:46:34 AM
This year, the bull market may not be coming. The sellers of the market obviously exceed the buyers. The shortage of funds is very obvious. This is why the market has been falling!
Activity: 210
June 29, 2018, 04:19:22 AM
The bull market is still waiting for its high point, or rather, traders are already waiting for the moment. After such a protracted fall, it should be just an explosive and very powerful lift, before the spring is fully compressed, today the last hamsters are trimmed, we are already waiting for to the moon in autumn and winter!
Activity: 118
June 29, 2018, 04:04:36 AM
Hey man
June has passed and it seems that your prediction has failed. The entire market is falling and people are panicked, including me. I have never had such a sense of urgency before. I do not know how to deal with it now. The only way is to wait.
But I also hope that there will be more good news in July. As for whether I can enter the bull market, I don't think so. I can only wait helplessly.
Pages:
Jump to: