Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the bull market coming? - page 12. (Read 1475 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 09:13:39 AM
Frankly, I really hope so, but in fact, judging by the situation on the market this is unlikely and we will be in such a situation for a long time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 09:46:19 PM
Forecasts all say the market will explode later this year. It is currently down on forecasts. I hope it will grow soon
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
June 19, 2018, 06:22:38 PM
I can't tell exactly about bull market  in crypto currency when it will going to happen but I can understand that it is going to happen very quickly in this year any time because there so many top investors told about that already but I am waiting for that from long time.
Activity: 84
June 19, 2018, 05:42:09 PM
The market currently is exceptionally unstable and it is extremely difficult to foresee. Some say it would in any case go down following a couple of months however it will hit a bull run so we can boost our benefits. The greater part of my coins are underneath ICO cost yet im as yet holding it until the point when the bull runs hit it.
Activity: 70
June 19, 2018, 05:39:00 PM
We can only be optimistic but can't predict.If one believes in their investment then just hold or accumulate more and more coins when coins go down then we can enjoy good profit when bull market come.I don't think we will see any big difference in price in this month.
Activity: 588
June 19, 2018, 05:00:10 PM
The market showed a bit of life today as cryptocurrencies rose a little.
We can only hope for more of same in the coming days and then a little FOMO to take us to the moon
all users of crypto currency, except Hope, have nothing left. Even the means for investment, too, no. Especially sorry for those users who invested their funds in late 2017.
Activity: 154
June 19, 2018, 04:56:48 PM
The market showed a bit of life today as cryptocurrencies rose a little.
We can only hope for more of same in the coming days and then a little FOMO to take us to the moon
Activity: 294
Merit: 23
June 18, 2018, 06:45:11 PM
I'm not sure that June will be a bullish month. After all, many analysts predicted a bullish market in the spring, but since mid-January, bitcoin can not break a mark of $ 10,000. Altcoins are also experiencing bearish pressure. I guess that if the market growth is that only in autumn.
Go into the crypt and think that there will be no drawdown, it's like counting on the fact that there will not be rain in the summer and all the days will be clear. Take for granted that drawdowns are inevitable. They will be 10, 20 or 50%, but that excess profit that you will receive after the end of correction, will more than cover these drawdowns.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 06:05:22 AM
See, the chances of increasing price will be huge but when nobody doesn't know. After huge downfall, it is impossible to predict when the bull market will start increasing its price. In the crypto market, we need a lot of patience to make money because compared with the previous chart nearly Bitcoin took 2 years to reach more than $20k.
Activity: 140
June 18, 2018, 06:04:38 AM
im hopeful this midyear would be a great month of crypto currency but on the first day until today the market still on downturn path.  but just recently, i have seen some resistance of btc to move down. i hope this is the beginning of a long journey to the top. the price of btc and all cryptocurrency is seeing some green in the marketplace. i hope investor will jow start to come in so we could have a high price.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
June 17, 2018, 10:11:17 PM
Yes they are still coming and it seems that it would last until the end of the year.  There's a chance that it might recover on the last months just like last year but I'm not expecting a profit this year.
After such falls, I do not expect anything at all. Bitcoin can be in the flute for a very long time. About a year or more. You just need to relax and wait for recovery.
Activity: 168
June 17, 2018, 08:28:26 PM
Yes they are still coming and it seems that it would last until the end of the year.  There's a chance that it might recover on the last months just like last year but I'm not expecting a profit this year.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
June 17, 2018, 07:56:49 PM
The introduction of futures and institutional products doesn't mean it will yield a bull market. Not all of these products are meant to be used for a long perspective, a lot of futures are used to short it. Take for example how we saw the futures this past December introduced and absolutely crushed it when the 6 month expirations gave up (Over 50% returns on just a futures contract).
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
June 17, 2018, 07:49:36 PM
It's still too early to talk about a bull market or an uptrend. While the market is dominated by bears. But I think that soon the situation should change for the better.
Activity: 225
Augmented Reality World Discovered
June 17, 2018, 07:30:14 PM
This year was coloured withh one red colour and bear market accumulated some power. I think and expect that market recovering willl start in last quarter of this year.
Stay tuned, bull market is sharping and building its way for a one more long run.

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 17, 2018, 07:17:00 PM
Bull market might not happen this year. The market crash whenever it started recovering. It never reach a certain price were we can base our assumptions. The market is always red and altcoins are doing the same as well. I think January 2019 might be the time for the next bull market. It will be for a short period of time so we really need to take advantage of it. Stay realistic but don't ask for too much. Small gains are not that bad.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
June 17, 2018, 07:06:28 PM
The bull market will no longer come.In the last two days, all cryptocurrencies have dropped sharply.Most people have been disappointed and have left this market.

Its perfectly normal to have this kind of feeling at this time when the red is a solid one. Its expected that a lot of money bags would want to take a retreat from the market at this time until the situation improves but if every one decide to that that, then there won't be anyone left in the market to wait for the good time coming but if we all stay, in due time the green will reappear and we can enjoy it together.
I do not agree with this, why people should feel disappointed with a market that grew so rapidly and that even if the price went down we are still many times above where the bull market began? I'm not disappointed at all at what happened it was obvious that after such a bull market a bear market was coming it was impossible to maintain those prices and anyone thinking otherwise was too naive.
Activity: 196
June 16, 2018, 04:03:30 PM
Now the market is very far from the bull market. I hope the situation will change soon. But the recovery still takes time
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
June 16, 2018, 12:22:57 PM
Sure the bull market is coming but dont know when it will come. Maybe it will happens in upcoming weeks or months. Or it will take time to increase, but now the market is not good now. We have to wait with patience that only we can do now. Hope soon the market will recover and it can their investors happy. Dont get panic about current situation soon it will clear.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 11:27:32 AM
My indicators)) also show that the bulls are about to wake up. I expect a bullish trend in the coming week.
Let's hope that you're right, but let's be realistic better, and wait for just good news from the world of the cript
Pages:
Jump to: