Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the bull market coming? - page 17. (Read 1475 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 04:22:43 AM
There are cycles and tendencies at all market. As we look at the year trend, it looks like we are on a big bear trend, but there are also some bullish fluctuations. I expect bulls to come back this Fall, hopefully.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 10:36:08 PM
There will be a bull market this year. Source: dude trust me
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
June 03, 2018, 06:07:00 PM
I do think that we are getting in to the bull market. The first months of this year was very hard to accept and adopt although were in the half of the year.

The first six months was so quick and now we're heading to the 3rd quarter and this month of June symbolizes a good start and year changer.

The market is unpredictable but I do have the feeling that this is the start of it and once bitcoin performs very well, we're able to see the green days again.
Activity: 225
Augmented Reality World Discovered
June 03, 2018, 05:43:26 PM
The crypto market is still volatile i expect to see some bull signs after the summer and than complete recovery in last quarter of the year.
But i dont expect end of this year to be like the end of the 2017, that was huge pump and afther that, banks and governmernts did what it takes to slow down crypto entering in society.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
June 03, 2018, 05:30:54 PM
Many coins of their top 100 have many releases at the end of June and I am sure that the market should give them growth. This year, the capitalization will not grow 45 times as in 2017, but the bullish market should return, because any market is cyclical.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
June 03, 2018, 05:08:22 PM
No one can tell when the bull market would return.
The market as we all know is very volatile.

The price was stabling out some weeks ago and it seemed to herald the bullish trend. But the market is bearish again and all indicators are pointing down.
We can only be optimistic but can't predict.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
June 03, 2018, 03:56:51 PM
June is here, that would be perfect timing. BTC is looking good, If BTC manages to cross the 8K and then most of coins got desired volume spikes. In overall all them are increasing in volume.
Perhaps today we see a stabilization and correction of the market. But fluctuations in prices for Bitcoin amount of plus or minus 5% I do not like it. I very much hope that we will soon see green color and by the end of the year new prices for crypto currency.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
June 03, 2018, 03:36:04 PM
Fortunately, now the market return to the rise despite that it is not an important jump, but this improvement is acceptable and I think this development in Bitcoin will continue within this month (June) and why not we will see $ 10K at the end of June. In fact, in the era of cryptocurrenyn it is difficult to know what will happen in the near future because there are always unexpected surprises, like what happened in the beginning of this year, when the price of Bitcoin reached to more than $ 18 many expect that the bitcoin will rise to the moon (more than 30K) but regrettably, the opposite has happened.

But we can give some predictions which can be true or not, I expect that Bitcoin will rise to a huge value after a few months, and it is very expected that In the last months of this year, we will see 30K as a price of Bitcoin, so we must HODL a large a proportion of Bitcoin and we must wait for the good surprise
Better is coming.

Activity: 2156
Merit: 323
June 03, 2018, 01:25:05 PM
June is here, that would be perfect timing. BTC is looking good, If BTC manages to cross the 8K and then most of coins got desired volume spikes. In overall all them are increasing in volume.
Activity: 238
June 03, 2018, 01:15:27 PM
We all know that the market is not predictable. And the times of the bears are changed by the times of bulls. I'm not sure that this month, eo will soon come bulls))
Activity: 140
June 03, 2018, 01:06:36 PM
The market now is very volatile and it is really hard to predict. Some say it would still go down after a few months but it will hit a bull run so that we can maximize our profits. Most of my coins are below ICO price but im still holding it until the bull runs hit it.
Activity: 532
June 03, 2018, 12:42:07 PM
The market looks now in a sideway trend, while many people expecting bullish growth. To my mind it could happen at the end of August when big investors will come back from the vacations.
Activity: 168
June 03, 2018, 05:35:38 AM
It seems that we are still under bear market considering the drop of every coin. Almost all my coins are now under the ico price but i still beleive that by end of September there will be a bull.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
June 03, 2018, 04:52:52 AM
I heard some veteran traders say market may go down again to 6k5 BTC, then follow bullish trend towards the end of 2018. Despite that trend, there's involvement of big players (dubbed sharks and whales) who try to use big resouse to control market and make maximum profit for themselves.
Activity: 462
Good Morning
June 03, 2018, 04:47:50 AM
Maybe yes, but the market is hard to predict if you do not have a couple of trilions of dollars or more,))
For all indicators, the era of bulls should now come))) Just wait and believe it))
Activity: 140
June 03, 2018, 04:27:33 AM
I'm new here, I do not know what a bull market, can anyone can explain to me, next thank you
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
June 03, 2018, 01:54:57 AM
if we look at the current market that can change very quickly so I'm not so sure in the coming June month bull market, but did not rule out it can happen if suddenly many new investors who enter the crypto world.

No one is sure about this thing but I think this can be a new start of a bull market or just another bull trap.
The market is unstable, if you trade short term you might lose the money so better to always think long term and wait for the real bull market, this will happen this year for sure be patient.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
June 02, 2018, 10:45:27 PM
if we look at the current market that can change very quickly so I'm not so sure in the coming June month bull market, but did not rule out it can happen if suddenly many new investors who enter the crypto world.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
June 02, 2018, 10:27:32 PM
I'm not sure that June will be a bullish month. After all, many analysts predicted a bullish market in the spring, but since mid-January, bitcoin can not break a mark of $ 10,000. Altсoins are also experiencing bearish pressure. I guess that if the market growth is that only in autumn.

I think the time it may take more time for a bull market to come mainly because most governments around the world want to regulate this market so many new investors are hesitating to invest in this highly volatile market. If one believes in their investment then just hold or accumulate more and more coins when coins go down then we can enjoy good profit when bull market come. I don't think we will see any big difference in price in this June month.
Activity: 95
Merit: 3
June 02, 2018, 07:32:54 PM
It has already begun in June whether it will usher in a bigger bull market. This year, Goldman Sachs and Nasdaq will all have bitcoin futures, and the currency circle is about to usher in greater capital baptism. This is undoubtedly true. However, Wall Street has always been known for its short-selling operations. In order to obtain more chips, it is to directly buy longs or buy short-selling chips at short-term prices. I think it is better to short the first. From January to April in 2018, it has been in a bearish state. It may be that some months have already been secretly entered behind the scenes. It seems that there is still a wave of bull markets worth looking forward to. How do you think about it?

If we look at last year's charts, we can assume that it is not the time of rapid growth, but it is already close. But who said that every year all should be repeated.
Pages:
Jump to: