Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the bull market coming? - page 3. (Read 1443 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 12:27:12 PM
It has already begun in June whether it will usher in a bigger bull market. This year, Goldman Sachs and Nasdaq will all have bitcoin futures, and the currency circle is about to usher in greater capital baptism. This is undoubtedly true. However, Wall Street has always been known for its short-selling operations. In order to obtain more chips, it is to directly buy longs or buy short-selling chips at short-term prices. I think it is better to short the first. From January to April in 2018, it has been in a bearish state. It may be that some months have already been secretly entered behind the scenes. It seems that there is still a wave of bull markets worth looking forward to. How do you think about it?

I think now the market is very manipulative. We'll go up only when the guys with big wallets decide that it's time to do it. In the meantime, it remains to be hoped that this will happen as soon as possible.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 06:07:08 AM
In my own opinion ,we are not ready yet for the real bull market . The bulls are too weak to give that astronomi am pump we've all been waiting for.
Let's see what Q3 holds.
Activity: 112
July 09, 2018, 05:16:18 AM
I completely agree. Bigwigs from Voll Street are a good judge of speculation and won't miss an opportunity to earn from growth. Therefore also we need to wait for the bull market.
Activity: 147
July 09, 2018, 04:12:38 AM
predicting what will happen to the future market is actually difficult, because if you look at the current market conditions is still difficult to guess or uncertain as it was a few days ago after the price of almost all the coins on the market has increased significantly and ultimately the price down again and until now the price is still down even though only a little but if prolonged then the price will increasingly plummet
Activity: 37
July 09, 2018, 03:22:00 AM
I am also very much looking forward to the arrival of the bull market, but relying on the behind-the-scenes operations of some people is not enough, the market needs more fresh blood! (funds)
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 03:00:00 AM
This month until september some believe this is a ghost month where the market are red and all the value of tokens are down.

The bullrun I believe will only after the cryptoworld resolve their problem outside the forum. It will happen in the last quarter of this year just like what happen last year where the bitcoin value is 20k dollar.
Activity: 154
July 09, 2018, 02:09:09 AM
Yes, during the weekend there is a slit change in the market but I don't think will stay now but very soon bull market is coming. This is not a favorable time for me to sell any of my coin. Bull market will surely come
Activity: 994
Merit: 152
July 09, 2018, 12:23:48 AM
July has already come. We are still waiting for the bull market, but it is not yet visible. The seventh month as the crypto-currency market fell and lies. Many investors lose patience. However, we know that sooner or later the bull market will come. We just need to be patient.
Yes let's wait hopefully in this july month to be the beginning of the rise of the value of the currency crypto because it is quite a lot of investors who lose patience.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
July 08, 2018, 02:11:35 AM
It has already begun in June whether it will usher in a bigger bull market. This year, Goldman Sachs and Nasdaq will all have bitcoin futures, and the currency circle is about to usher in greater capital baptism. This is undoubtedly true. However, Wall Street has always been known for its short-selling operations. In order to obtain more chips, it is to directly buy longs or buy short-selling chips at short-term prices. I think it is better to short the first. From January to April in 2018, it has been in a bearish state. It may be that some months have already been secretly entered behind the scenes. It seems that there is still a wave of bull markets worth looking forward to. How do you think about it?

Yes I really that the bull market is now on its way because many countries today are now expressing their interest to open their country in cryptocurrency market and once it will happen the demand of crypto will become higher that makes crypto to incraese its market value.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
July 08, 2018, 01:00:34 AM
We already expect half a year when the bull market comes, but most likely rise of the cryptocurrency market will be slow. I do not expect a sharp jump in prices and I am ready for a long time to hold coins.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 04:21:58 PM
The market will recover for a year, after such downs, and this is at least.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 223
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 07, 2018, 04:12:52 PM
July has already come. We are still waiting for the bull market, but it is not yet visible. The seventh month as the crypto-currency market fell and lies. Many investors lose patience. However, we know that sooner or later the bull market will come. We just need to be patient.
Activity: 644
July 07, 2018, 03:28:35 PM
Of course, I believe the market will soon grow back. Even so far, we have witnessed a lot of fluctuations with a very fast decline and added negative externalities. But the market is recovering recently. And that is the signal that I think Q3 or around September. The market will go into progress very quickly in terms of value.
for today there is a lot of forecast concerning the future of the crypto currency. Of course, if you remember last year's figures, then I would very much like to return them, but with the current state of the crypto-currency market in the near future. It is almost impossible.
Activity: 142
July 07, 2018, 12:58:18 PM
Bull market will come in Q3-Q4 of this year. Now we see flat-market, BTC can't hit 6700$ for bull run to 7k+. Thom Lee from Fundstart said that price of bitcoin will 22k$ by end of this year.
Activity: 207
July 07, 2018, 12:35:24 PM
Of course, I believe the market will soon grow back. Even so far, we have witnessed a lot of fluctuations with a very fast decline and added negative externalities. But the market is recovering recently. And that is the signal that I think Q3 or around September. The market will go into progress very quickly in terms of value.
Activity: 115
July 07, 2018, 12:13:56 PM

Yes and Im now grateful because a few weeks to wait and the cryptocurrency market becomes more progressive again this is what i have predicted based on the current market demands which is more higher than previous because most people are now interested to invest in crypto market.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
July 07, 2018, 12:13:21 PM
It seems to me that we can still be frightened. I think it is possible that the price has gone up now, but after some time it will fall again. To shake off even more people from the market! They can.)
Activity: 102
Merit: 3
July 07, 2018, 12:09:56 PM
I hope so, after a long way down it would be very good to go up now in the second half of the year. It's good we can continue the trend of last year and especially in november and december. Now all panic sellers are out and price can get more stable again.
But I can't imagine why so many people sell at losses...
July 07, 2018, 10:54:20 AM
At the moment, it's better to go to the market, the market is in the bottoms, so who's buying now will be pleasantly surprised after a couple of months.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
July 05, 2018, 09:33:58 PM
It will come after all weak-hands sell. I read different subreddits, telegram channels, etc and see that more and more "investors" are becoming upset and disappointed in crypto. And they sell with losses. I think after 70-80% of the market sell the new wave will start.

Most of the time those panic sellers are really the one who created big downfall, the bull might run only when strong people hold their coins and not being affected by any shake coming from the big whales, just be positive and it will come when the right people have it.
Pages:
Jump to: