Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the Default trust system still working/active? - page 4. (Read 22791 times)

Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Yeah I have read it.
Problem is majority users are not aware of how to use trust system and merit system
So mostly for trust, its big level what i was referring to is having trust from one DT person, bcoz that will be visible to everyone.
I think forum moderators can see how many poeple have custom trust setting, i assumption is that they should be very very few.

May be BT should start some area to educate or some weekly email to users with these details, or whoever sign-up few should get somehow to use this platform effectively.
Activity: 308
Merit: 277
Now this makes sense. Got it now.
So until I get trust from some very big level it won't be visible enough.
There is nothing called big level although we have some members called DT. If everyone uses a custom trust list, the DT member will not be big level anymore. If you have included someone in your trust list, you will be able to see his feedback to other's profile or in your profile.
I think you should again read the two threads earlier I suggested and try to understand how it works.
Now this makes sense. Got it now.
So until I get trust from some very big level it won't be visible enough.
I went through both link, simple and very good explanation. Thank you for that.
Now I don't understand why despite that I have 4 ratings, they are not showing up on my profile?
TryNinja has already said that they are from untrusted networks. Now, if you go to your trust setting and include the name of those persons from whom you got feedback, you can see those in your profile. No one else will see as long as they will also be included in their trust list. For example, if I add sparkweb in my trust list, I will see the feedback. I have just added sparkweb in my trust list for showing you.

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
Now I don't understand why despite that I have 4 ratings, they are not showing up on my profile?
Because they are coming from untrusted users (from the default trust point of view). Read the second thread again (How DT system works).
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
I can't take serious someone like the description licking boobs

who doesn't like licking boobs ? Huh i sometimes's stop and stare at that profile picture, it actually has a tongue moving. Grin .

Funny but I actually just stare at the profile picture to verify if the tongue is moving and it's Grin  How come I haven't notice that sooner.

Even after years, I don't understand how this trust system works.
I think we need more transparency in this.
I have tried my best to explain both the trust system and DT. Hope you will find it worthy. Feel free to ask question. I will happily try to help you understanding the system.
[Explained] How Trust Score is calculated
and
[Explained] How DT system works
Well, this is a feature which majority don't care and understand. I think very less attention given to this topic.
Even after years, I don't understand how this trust system works.
I think we need more transparency in this.
Activity: 56
Merit: 8
@suchmoon, that's different, it's a mental problem there.

@mikeywith I don't like boobs, I like nipples as fact lol
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 6279
be constructive or S.T.F.U
I can't take serious someone like the description licking boobs

who doesn't like licking boobs ? Huh i sometimes's stop and stare at that profile picture, it actually has a tongue moving. Grin .

anyway if you plan to trade again on the forum, just be extra careful, offer a valid collateral if you need a loan.

Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Scammers scammers scammers, this doesn't help, this makes people to scam.

It doesn't work that way. Look at Vod's received feedback:

Has it made him scam?
Hmm very interesting point of view..I can say that at that moment I had faith in grvs, for now I still have as things are changing for good again. Scammers scammers scammers, this doesn't help, this makes people to scam. You have to stop saying this around all time because this is what creates. Whatsoever, you can look at logs, I have closed the thread before receiving any kind of trust feedback from the people, it was not my intent at all to care at least about scaming. I can't take serious someone like the description licking boobs, even if I am a very big fan of family guy. More or less, many things as this has to be changed soon enough
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 6279
be constructive or S.T.F.U

there is a good chance that you are an honest person and you were actually going to repay the loan, but honestly using a shitcoin that is not even on CMC as a collateral is as bad as going to the pawn shop with your underwear as a collateral, while you may think it worth a lot, to most people it's useless and have 0 value. and given the amount of scammers around, the smallest thing you do puts you on the scammers side. so before you try to buy/sell/lend/load you need to think 10 times before you become a scam suspect.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
A collateral may not be valid for you, it might be valid to someone else.
Here's the problem:  it would be a scammer's tactic to ask for a loan with a shitcoin or token that he knows can't be sold and therefore is worthless for him to hold.  In your lending thread, it looked exactly like you were just waiting for a sucker to take the bait.  People were explaining to you that your token might be unsalable, and you basically kept responding "yeah well, everyone can make up their own mind". 

This forum is rife with examples of loan scamming where people put up either worthless collateral or collateral that they're simultaneously trying to sell.  That's why you got tagged.  However, I'm not calling you a scammer outright, just pointing out that there were huge red flags in your lending thread.  Maybe you have too much faith in the future of GRVS, and maybe you intended to just pay back the loan honestly.  Who knows?  Vod called it as he saw it, and while it might seem pretty strict of him to tag you, there isn't much you can do about it unless you work out an arrangement with him. 

Vod is reasonable, but you have to understand that he's seen so many scams and attempted scams here that his position is to take no chances, especially with relative newbies.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Oh no, obviously not. God fuck the scammers, but where is the case of scamming with a collateral? A collateral may not be valid for you, it might be valid to someone else.

My definition of collateral is pretty clear.

Collateral is something that can easily be resold to cover the loan value plus interest

I am totally schoked. I have never imagine that a forum can have such a fucked up trust system.

It worked well in your case - prevented you from scamming an innocent user.

Yes, I am totally agree with you. You're at this moment a reason why I think the system is wrong.

Ok, so you would prefer a system where new users could not be prevented from scamming?

Do you think that would help the forum community, or just the scammers?

Oh no, obviously not. God fuck the scammers, but where is the case of scamming with a collateral? A collateral may not be valid for you, it might be valid to someone else.

I just saw you red trusted someone willing to have as Collateral CRGO coin.

This is so stupid and wrong, I have no idea if you are a person that understands crypto or someone with a lot of free time
Vod
legendary
I am totally schoked. I have never imagine that a forum can have such a fucked up trust system.

Yes, I am totally agree with you. You're at this moment a reason why I think the system is wrong.

Ok, so you would prefer a system where new users could not be prevented from scamming?

Do you think that would help the forum community, or just the scammers?

Vod
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: