Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad? - page 37. (Read 39626 times)

Activity: 459
Merit: 102
Leaving in Romania for almost 20 years now I'm traveling and at the same time I'm also working, now I'm in United Kingdom and in my opinion is not a good choice, anyway in Italy it's worse, sad but this is the truth.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
In my country the economy is not in bad shape but sometimes tidal economy when our country's oil, coal and gold mining governs, why so many people are less able. Maybe if people know the bitcoin of people who are less able to economically they can be helped

Well in my country, Philippines
it is the 13th largest economy in Asia, and the 3rd largest economy in the ASEAN after Indonesia and Thailand. So, it's not that bad after all.
Activity: 364
The only way to stop any financial problem is taking off the benefics those politicians does have, an amazing car, a huge salarie, and the people under them, because each politician might allow others to earn without do anything, till the people dont figure those out and those people stop stealing us with those bullshits beneficts.
Yes I'm agree with you bro the governance of these politicians within themselves is not good they hide something from the country they serve (the country where they are doing corruptions). They've been elected by the people because they're hoping that they are the one who makes the country progressive but instead of making the country developed they've been a problem. So for the people we should always use our right to choose leader in a way that they have concerned to the people.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
Corruption in my country is so massive that it makes the economic development hampered, the private sector must take a lot of bribes to get the project or economy monopoly.
yes.i agree .my country also suffering from the huge curruption.it is not simple to determine who are doing curruption because it is in the government.because of this .we are now  suffering a poverty .
Same with me because the Government are taking lot of moneys to people but the development upon the structure is not being done. Furthermore, I am glad that bitcoin economy here are pretty alive and the bitcoin system here is good so I am okay with that and working hard to get out at the poverty.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
In my country the economy is not in bad shape but sometimes tidal economy when our country's oil, coal and gold mining governs, why so many people are less able. Maybe if people know the bitcoin of people who are less able to economically they can be helped
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Well statistically speaking, Philippines' economic is currently growing as per surveys contacted. Which, I think is somehow real. Economic growth of Philippines (2016-2017) is much better than the past administration. Though, Corruption is really the problem. Even our new admin is having a hard time cleaning the system. Like any other countries, we also suffer from a huge amount of unemployment and underemployed. I think it would really took years and years before it will be resolved.
Activity: 951
Corruption in my country is so massive that it makes the economic development hampered, the private sector must take a lot of bribes to get the project or economy monopoly.
yes.i agree .my country also suffering from the huge curruption.it is not simple to determine who are doing curruption because it is in the government.because of this .we are now  suffering a poverty .
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
In my country there is always a positive signal, but for some reason they never come true. The economy is not growing. The government says that the economy is growing but of the government that no one else sees.

In Venezuela, the economy is terrible and people are suffering from poverty. If you have a positive signal in your country, pray to God. Some countries like mine are horrible.
The situation in Venezuela is horrible and they are a bunch of cynical people since they banned bitcoin and made it illegal, when bitcoin could be a way for the population to avoid the effects of their bad decisions, this show to us that governments all around the world do not care about your well being they only care about keeping themselves in power, to maintain their privileges and to control the population.

If your well being requires having their fiat currency dumped in exchange of another currency (be it foreign fiat or bitcoin) then that's something bad. They are just not going to risk their country's money. Let's say that all of their country men has decided to care about their well-being by saving themselves for whatever makes your country go down, then there wouldn't be people using your very own currency. You guys might even start transacting with a foreign currency. And that leaves your country having no currency at all. Their currency will have zero value as the country men themselves aren't accepting that currency.

Small things might come to worst.
So? if a government did such a bad job managing the economy despite the fact they have the printing press then they do not deserve to have a printing press, the people don’t have to sink with their country if they can save themselves, this happened several times already and there are countries that do not have their own currency and are using dollars, which means they are letting uncle Sam dictate their monetary policy but if that is better than what they had before then more power to them.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
In my country there is always a positive signal, but for some reason they never come true. The economy is not growing. The government says that the economy is growing but of the government that no one else sees.

In Venezuela, the economy is terrible and people are suffering from poverty. If you have a positive signal in your country, pray to God. Some countries like mine are horrible.
The situation in Venezuela is horrible and they are a bunch of cynical people since they banned bitcoin and made it illegal, when bitcoin could be a way for the population to avoid the effects of their bad decisions, this show to us that governments all around the world do not care about your well being they only care about keeping themselves in power, to maintain their privileges and to control the population.
Venezuela people must be still using bitcoin. Because nobody can stop bitcoin. Because bitcoin is in air. For example it is not exist but it has a power so it is useless thing done by Venezuela. Venezuela has proved that it is one of stupid country. Nobody know that who are investing who are withdrawing bitcoin. Instead of illegalize bitcoin in Venuzuela they should need to legalize bitcoin in their country.
Activity: 713
Merit: 501

If your well being requires having their fiat currency dumped in exchange of another currency (be it foreign fiat or bitcoin) then that's something bad. They are just not going to risk their country's money. Let's say that all of their country men has decided to care about their well-being by saving themselves for whatever makes your country go down, then there wouldn't be people using your very own currency. You guys might even start transacting with a foreign currency. And that leaves your country having no currency at all. Their currency will have zero value as the country men themselves aren't accepting that currency.

Small things might come to worst.
Activity: 364
Most of the underdeveloped countries are facing these issues like bad economy issues, unemployment etc. My country is also facing the same issue but not that much, hopefully it will get better in few years.
same as my country. But we have to accept the truth that the government needs a long long time to develop their countries and the life of people become better. It is hard to find a second Emperor Meiji who can make a great change to the whole country in a short period of time. Well, bitcoin is the short way to make money without depending on the government and the best way to avoid being treated unfair in underdeveloped countries
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Most of the underdeveloped countries are facing these issues like bad economy issues, unemployment etc. My country is also facing the same issue but not that much, hopefully it will get better in few years.

Looking at all the excesses which are happening in the financial world, I am not so sure. Central banks around the world are on a money printing spree. When the music stops, a lot of people are going to get hit hard.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
My country is not free from the economic hardship experience all over the world. High level of poverty, inadequate infrastructure, numbers University graduate keept on increasing without job to commensurate the number. Inflation rate is on the high side, price commodities has skyrocketed in recent time. The situation here is pathetic.

Most of the countries aren't free economically. But good thing in my country the economy is becoming to be stronger as a lot of projects are being implemented and infrastructures are being built until the end of the term of our leaders here. And its' going to be one of the best thing if they are going to accept bitcoin.

I can see it a greener pasture of our economy soon and our country will not be bad compared from previous years passed. The freedom we had now from bitcoin generally provide good income to the people of the country, by earning good amount of money from bitcoin currency. Therefore it wouldn't be hard for the people who participated from bitcoin economy to solve their spending needs because of bitcoin.
It is going to provide good income and there's no doubt about it. We only have to look for some better ways of earning bitcoin. And while it is still quite early for the price of bitcoin and it is not extending to the limit that it is going to be higher than anyone's expectation. It's better to keep on collecting while there is enough time.
Yes, it is enough time to collect more bitcoin because the implementation will be done soon after 1 August therefore it is better way to buy bitcoin a cheap price if we buy in these bitcoins later we will enjoy our bright future just because of this time.

So, we should not afraid of 1 August there are good and experience developers who are working on bitcoin implementation.
Activity: 182
In my country the situation is bad because many people don't have work and unemployed. My country is facing more problems, such as poverty and terrorist, and others government officials is also a corrupt. People suffer form poverty and corruption due to the government corruption. Compare to other country, in my country the economy is still bad and the economy is still down and not grow even then and now. Its hard to find job and its not easy to earn money in my country. But the good thing in my country is they accept bitcoin in terms of paying and transactions.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
Activity: 1034
Merit: 558
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

The economy in my country is not growing compared to other countries in the world. Especially in the countryside where I live. The people here are very hard, earning money very hard. Daily only 50,000 VND. Life does not grow. So I came to bitcoin to change my life.
but according to world bank, Vietnam is undergoing rapid growth http://data.worldbank.org/country/vietnam
Activity: 420
Merit: 252

The economic situation in venezuela is unbelievable. Impossible to not feel empathy for those who had their lives destroyed by corrupt governments
Hope that does not escalate into a armed conflict.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
My country is not free from the economic hardship experience all over the world. High level of poverty, inadequate infrastructure, numbers University graduate keept on increasing without job to commensurate the number. Inflation rate is on the high side, price commodities has skyrocketed in recent time. The situation here is pathetic.

Most of the countries aren't free economically. But good thing in my country the economy is becoming to be stronger as a lot of projects are being implemented and infrastructures are being built until the end of the term of our leaders here. And its' going to be one of the best thing if they are going to accept bitcoin.

I can see it a greener pasture of our economy soon and our country will not be bad compared from previous years passed. The freedom we had now from bitcoin generally provide good income to the people of the country, by earning good amount of money from bitcoin currency. Therefore it wouldn't be hard for the people who participated from bitcoin economy to solve their spending needs because of bitcoin.
It is going to provide good income and there's no doubt about it. We only have to look for some better ways of earning bitcoin. And while it is still quite early for the price of bitcoin and it is not extending to the limit that it is going to be higher than anyone's expectation. It's better to keep on collecting while there is enough time.
Pages:
Jump to: