Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad? - page 32. (Read 39626 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
in my country,  the situation is not to difficult.
you have a good country then.. the economy situation in our country is really bad because of the past corrupt government that handled our country..Today, the economy is starting to be great again because of the new President..
Activity: 1034
Merit: 558
Interesting how many people are complaining about their country's economy, but world as a whole is undergoing strong growth.

IMF economic outlook 2017:
http://www.imf.org/external/datamapper/NGDP_RPCH@WEO/OEMDC/ADVEC/WEOWORLD

Emerging market and developing economies : +4.5%
Advanced economies  +2%
World: +3.5%

What will you people do, when the economy really slows down worldwide, or deep recession comes?
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

I live in a country that has corruption, laundering and a country full of drug users. It is very hard to trust a government this bad in my opinion as a student.  
As a result poverty is the number one problem in our country. The initiative of the President's campaign is against drugs. I really do not know how our country will be able to stand up from this kind of problems.
That’s so sad if your beloved motherland is going through all these diseases. You must be living a depressed life. Drugs must have ruined lives of many people. But don’t give up on hope of living a better life. Bitcoins can improve your financial condition and soon you will be living a peaceful life.
Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
Well I will say that economy in the Philippines is a bit down. Most specially when a lot of huge business holders back down because theyvare against the newly elected president and his way on managing the country.  Cannot blame them,  but I hope soon there will be new investors thatvwill enter the country.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
www.coinxes.io
My country is one of the countries with bad economic numbers, layoffs occur in many places, the rich get richer and the poorer the poorer.

The difficulty of employment makes the unemployment rate very high, My country is a developing country that does not follow the footsteps of developed countries like other countries
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Economically, my country did hit rock bottom. Prices are getting higher and higher while salaries  remais the same. Poverty is increasing widely compared to last decade. All of that and the goverment haven't found any solution yet. The situation is  getting really umbearable here in Tunisia.
Your country is the same as mine and it is terrible to know that the country is getting bad and bad everyday. In my country, some places even pay lower salary to the people and it can not be accpeted. I think that only bitcoin can help me to improve my life since I can do what I want on the internet and receive money easily
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
In the name of development, our government has made various plans and has implemented it over the common public. Now this has termed to be a way for the corporates and other certain institutions to grow actively. Compared to the past years the growth has moved from 6.1 to 5.7

Good for your government, here in my country in terms of development. Politicians doesn't seem to see our country in a good progress in terms of technology and infrastructure. Why I would say it so? In every movement of the good local government they are blocking every good project and I don't understand on how they want the country to be a progressive one if they don't want this to happen.

Politicians are supposed to be the leaders in leading a country to have progress but sadly, there are some who just use their position for their own benefit not thinking of why people put them in power. They are just showing their good side when they are facing the majority but when they are not seen, they are doing ways to do things unthinkable just for them to maintain their status and power. I think this is one of the reasons why the economy is very slow in progressing cause instead of helping each other, they are bringing each other down to accumulate power.

It's not just happening in our country but in every society and other countries for sure this kind of crazy act is happening. Those people that are in power are taking advantage while they are there so that when they stepped down they have a good life that came from an unclean service to the people.
thats right, I think this happens in various countries where people who have power, policies, and have a great name in their government can do anything even when they stumble over legal issues, they will easily escape from the bondage of punishment certainly because of the power and strength, and the size of their money to bribe, and it makes the country's economy decay because the state officials give a bad example
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Not a good situation. It is required to plow really to find the money for all that is required and a minor pleasure.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
in my country, too, the situation is very difficult. High unemployment, wages too small - not enough money on that enough. Defer portion of income becomes heavier
The economic situation in Vietnam still faces many difficulties. Although recent years have developed, integrated with the world. But the income of every Vietnamese citizen is quite small, not enough to cover the living, can not solve the job. Students graduated more than half holding a diploma in their hands that unemployment.
Activity: 434
It may be possible to improve the economy of a country that is experiencing an economic crisis the role of bitcoin can not completely change a degenerate economy like in your country. But the role of bitcoin is at least able to provide income for those who do business in bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Economically, my country did hit rock bottom. Prices are getting higher and higher while salaries  remais the same. Poverty is increasing widely compared to last decade. All of that and the goverment haven't found any solution yet. The situation is  getting really umbearable here in Tunisia.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

It's not that bad actually, the economy in my country is not that bad. I mean, no jobs cuts or something like that but the security situation is a quite problem here especially for the minority, so many racist people here in my country and that's why the minority rarely do business with them. Other country already think about new technology but my country still talk about religion and racism.
Every country is competing, there are countries who are already rich and they get richer but the poor countries which lacks infrastructures
will become poorer and when they are poor people are uneducated and might not be able to be aware of the latest trends that would make life
convenient like the crypto currency. It's the government's responsibility to grow the economy but if the leader is corrupt the chance is very dim.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
In the name of development, our government has made various plans and has implemented it over the common public. Now this has termed to be a way for the corporates and other certain institutions to grow actively. Compared to the past years the growth has moved from 6.1 to 5.7

Good for your government, here in my country in terms of development. Politicians doesn't seem to see our country in a good progress in terms of technology and infrastructure. Why I would say it so? In every movement of the good local government they are blocking every good project and I don't understand on how they want the country to be a progressive one if they don't want this to happen.

Politicians are supposed to be the leaders in leading a country to have progress but sadly, there are some who just use their position for their own benefit not thinking of why people put them in power. They are just showing their good side when they are facing the majority but when they are not seen, they are doing ways to do things unthinkable just for them to maintain their status and power. I think this is one of the reasons why the economy is very slow in progressing cause instead of helping each other, they are bringing each other down to accumulate power.

It's not just happening in our country but in every society and other countries for sure this kind of crazy act is happening. Those people that are in power are taking advantage while they are there so that when they stepped down they have a good life that came from an unclean service to the people.
Activity: 532

It's not that bad actually, the economy in my country is not that bad. I mean, no jobs cuts or something like that but the security situation is a quite problem here especially for the minority, so many racist people here in my country and that's why the minority rarely do business with them. Other country already think about new technology but my country still talk about religion and racism.
Activity: 686
Merit: 146
in my country, too, the situation is very difficult. High unemployment, wages too small - not enough money on that enough. Defer portion of income becomes heavier

We are similar. Here in the Phillipines have low employment rate . Many college grads but the government got no work to offer. There's a lot of bpo company thats offering job but not all pilipino's are capable of that job. Low wages , high bills . Thats why many Pilipino's going abroad to look for a better opportunity.  Plus almost every pilipino is dependent on loans . And worst of all many Mayors and Congress people are involved in corruption and drug cartels. What a sad country. T_T

Are there many Filipinos who rely on loans? I didn't know nor notice that. But I have to agree that the economy in the Philippines is very poor, and I think it's because it doesn't maximize its resources. There's a lot of room for improvement in the agricultural sector, and there should be more developments with education and infrastructure. The poverty situation is also very bad, especially amongst the rural areas. Most of the country's GDP is reliant on the filipino workers who work abroad.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
I am convinced that the current economic situation of the world in general is very good, as the world generates enough wealth to sustain the needs of the population. I believe that most human beings have the capacity and the resources to live happy and satisfied. The problem is that the current capitalist economic system has implanted in our minds that the consumption of unnecessary goods is an indispensable condition for the attainment of happiness, and this leads us to get debts, to work in excess and to live in continuous tension and depression.

I do not believe in poverty, I only see people unsatisfied and confused.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603

Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
In my country, a bad economic situation, because the government uses all means to destroy the country, and not to strengthen it and improve the lives of all citizens.

I am sorry for you, but if you bring this system up here, you have to endure the consequences, the economic situation of the country in which I live is good, so the citizens of the country are working hard. I wish also your every think be gonna great.
With bitcoin we can escape from the bad situation in our country as working online has no restrictions, we can earn here by
working and make money in trading so I don't think that would be a  hindrance if you are looking for success.
Activity: 866
Merit: 1001
In india,demonitization has created a great disaster to economy.Due to devaluation of higher value notes,most small scale industries are shut down.Most people have lost their jobs.GDP has fallen from 7% to 6.1%.People even queued in large lines to even take money from ATMs.It was said that demonitization was done to destroy fake notes.But it failed.It is said that the country has gone ten years backward due to demonitization.
Pages:
Jump to: