Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad? - page 34. (Read 39626 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
Well, no jobs, under-employment, insincerity & unaccountability by the people in helm of affairs, fraud order of the day but the inhabitants are peaceful & happy people .
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

Those stuffs do really happen here in our country. It seems that there are lots of informal settlers around begging and asking for a little amount of money because their main reason is that they do not have an opportunity to work for themselves to sustain their needs. Also a lot of unemployed workers are always present in our community that cause crimes and deaths of many innocent individuals because they are said to be under the influence of illegal drugs. When it comes to economic standing, our country is somehow putting itself into rise by merging to other states and countries for some economic progress and also doing trades and investments to gain and support the needs of its people.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Not a excellent situation. It is needed to plow truly to find the money for all that is needed and a tiny enjoyment.
Activity: 68
In Finland, the economic level of people is high compared to other European countries. They work only 5-6 hours a day; 4-5 days a week. They take many holidays.

How can they be so rich without doing much work?
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Malaysia is growing healthily but people seem to think that business is down.

In my opinion, markets are evolving and those that don't adapt and innovate will continue to lose out.

Less people are shopping offline because prices are cheaper online.
This is a very common mistake, some businessman think that things are always going to be the same and then they fail to adapt and begin to lose money as a result, just look at movie theaters in my country movie theaters are almost always empty since the internet and services like netflix made them obsolete.
When the generations keep on changing not only people but also their interests also changes. People tend to find more easy and comfortable ways to live with, it doesn't matter how popular the businesses are before, but as long as there are so many new to their taste or some that they think it they would definitely love ot then they would shift to another place. It is not also bad maintaining the old businesses but not only users or costumers would adapt but merchants and businesses should also.
We humans are designed in such a way that without changes, we do get bored. We can’t be happy with our unchangeable states all the time. So with time, we do change our clothing styles, our cuisine etc to stay happy.

Same is the case with businesses, with increase in technology new forms of businesses came into being or at least old ones get updated. Without this, you can’t survive in modern world.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I think the economy in my country is experiencing growth in terms of economic sector development is happening continuously although it could be said to have lost to neighboring countries but will be more developed based on the resources that exist in my country.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
Uses the existing world financial system built by the Americans. It is built so that the rich countries live well and the poor countries will never be able to escape from the vicious circle. Bitcoin breaks this system, but it will take a long time to happen.
Activity: 1428
now better, some time ago inflation is higher than economic growth. The main economic problem in my country is very dependent on foreign investors.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
In Finland, the economic level of people is high compared to other European countries. They work only 5-6 hours a day; 4-5 days a week. They take many holidays.
Activity: 910
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

In some instances yes my country do really encounter bad scenario in the current time. Because here in my country where I belong, there are lots of calamities that are coming to us because we are prone to that phenomenon. Also death among the society is always present due to the abuse of powers that mostly the local government official put into their own hands. Corruption and some criminalities are somewhat lessen because the government is focusing on one scenery in the society; that is to fight drugs. Despite of those circumstances that our country is facing, we are still open for tourism, trading and investments with the neighbor countries leading to our economic growth.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

In my opinion, markets are evolving and those that don't adapt and innovate will continue to lose out.

This is a very common mistake, some businessman think that things are always going to be the same and then they fail to adapt and begin to lose money as a result, just look at movie theaters in my country movie theaters are almost always empty since the internet and services like netflix made them obsolete.
When the generations keep on changing not only people but also their interests also changes. People tend to find more easy and comfortable ways to live with, it doesn't matter how popular the businesses are before, but as long as there are so many new to their taste or some that they think it they would definitely love ot then they would shift to another place. It is not also bad maintaining the old businesses but not only users or costumers would adapt but merchants and businesses should also.
Activity: 42
Its not as as other nation but scarcely excellent enough to help needs of most people,there are just handful of poeple who can't be supported by the government
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
I think the economic situation in my country this year has changed from the previous year, but the government here still has not overcome unemployment. If it can be overcome then the economy here will be more stable even can increase much better.
Activity: 420

Yes out country is more on non employed so its more on no work.But heres bitcoin now gives people ad work to have salary.In bitcoin all is invited to join.Who ever wants a profit can have it so I think this bitcoin is the answer to world poverty.
Many truths are being told in this topic, and this was one of them, bitcoin really can break the world's economy paradigm, giving opportunity to many poor people, and this could change our entirely society.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
Too much social imbalance between the rich and the poor. It causes the state of the economy in one country less good. It seems there must be awareness of all parties to overcome this. Besides the government, the community must work hand in hand with poverty in a country. Of course if one rich person, willing to give a little wealth for one poor person then, social inequality is too far away, will not happen. The role of government is very important in this case, creating jobs, is a good action to solve economic problems in one country. Free education is also one way to improve a country's economy.
that is true, but you can not really expect to have perfectly 100% balanced life right?

as when there is no poor there is no something called rich and so on. let be the situation like this , just make it a little bit better than before right? and i guess bitcoin could solve it all even a little piece by piece , earn a big money from big payrates country by sitting in your poor country chair.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

It sounds like you live in a poor country or are some kind of conspiracy theorist.

Here, the economy is doing very well as usual. In my life there hasn't been a serious financial downturn even during the 2008 crisis. My country was just fine, it barely affected us.

Anyways, what matters most is your individual wealth. If you are wealthy enough then you have financial freedom no matter what country you are from. Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

No. I like what is happening in our country but I know that there are others who don't like it. Our president declared an all out war on people who use drugs. Some people get scared because there's a lot of killings. But then again why should we get scared if me, they or we are innocent.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
My country has one of the best economies in the entire world. In my life my country has never been in serious trouble financially speaking it is very stable. Even during the 2008 financial crisis when countries all over the world were panicking, my country was OK and we did not even worry and people did not lose their homes or jobs life continued as normal. It is a great country. Smiley
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
The economy in our country is tend to be verry bad because of corruption some of the politician that has capable to hold a economical budget is corrupting it is the most common reason why our economy today is getting worst.
Pages:
Jump to: