Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad? - page 51. (Read 39626 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I just saw yesterday the movie "Hell or High Water".
This movie goes a step beyond mere entertainment, though.
From its story of an economically depressed family, it draws out to take a wide view of the economic conditions of their West Texas setting. As the characters drive from county to county, passing myriad signs advertising debt solutions, foreclosed properties, and arid farmland, the film paints a picture of a world most in the so-called coastal liberal elite too often ignore.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
in my country too, the situation is very difficult. small wages and the increasing economic needs. many of the unemployed because it is difficult to find a job, and many foreign workers are imported and defeated minorities.
If your country could still hire foreign workers, I guess your economy situation is not that bad, coz if it is, I am sure your country will prioritize its citizens specially during crisis. Or probably this foreigners that you are talking about are skilled one, that one that can do something that your countrymen can't.
they are ordinary foreign workers and has no special skills. you know the population of china so much, and they are many who immigrated to my country and even quite many also considered illegal.

I also do not work, and are lucky enough to know bitcoin Wink
Lucky that you found bitcoin, but I still suggest you still look for a job or open up your own small business.  Smiley
I will not be looking for a job, but I have a dream to build a business from the results of bitcoin Smiley
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
When I look at the comments, it seems that most people are worse off based on the economic situation in the country. Personally, I can say that in our country. Obviously unemployment now includes a lot of self in this position, at a level of culture insufficient. The worst thing right now is that we are in conflict and we lose our soldiers every day.

Foreign exchange rates are rising rapidly, so the value of the day is decreasing. If the inflation rates have increased, who knows what these conditions are, but it does not improve at all.

That's normal... Most of us who are not that rich and don't have a luxury life could feel whenever there are changes in the economy... Usually death in soldiers means your country is active and in progress in keeping you all safe..

Soon, when that's over we could see more and more improvements in where we are living, as long as the next leaders will continue to improve and not to just blaming the previous leaders for what he/she is facing now...  Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 507
When I look at the comments, it seems that most people are worse off based on the economic situation in the country. Personally, I can say that in our country. Obviously unemployment now includes a lot of self in this position, at a level of culture insufficient. The worst thing right now is that we are in conflict and we lose our soldiers every day.

Foreign exchange rates are rising rapidly, so the value of the day is decreasing. If the inflation rates have increased, who knows what these conditions are, but it does not improve at all.

Activity: 812
Merit: 251
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

Looking at the downturn of the actual and norminal GDP of my country over the past year and the perception of corruption I can only conclude that our economy is in tatters and we need an urgent revamp in order to save our business and daily livelihood.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
Yess in our country also the economic situation is detoriating at a steady pace .after the demonetisation the gdp of our country has dropped by 1.8 and due to that so many people have lost their job due to that .

That's bad, my country's economy is fairly good because it hasn't deteriorated but it's stagnant at the moment and our GDP has remained the same for almost 2 years. I don't know if it's going to go down from this state or not but until that time I would say it's good.
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
in my country too, the situation is very difficult. small wages and the increasing economic needs. many of the unemployed because it is difficult to find a job, and many foreign workers are imported and defeated minorities.

If your country could still hire foreign workers, I guess your economy situation is not that bad, coz if it is, I am sure your country will prioritize its citizens specially during crisis. Or probably this foreigners that you are talking about are skilled one, that one that can do something that your countrymen can't.

I also do not work, and are lucky enough to know bitcoin Wink
Lucky that you found bitcoin, but I still suggest you still look for a job or open up your own small business.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
in my country too, the situation is very difficult. small wages and the increasing economic needs. many of the unemployed because it is difficult to find a job, and many foreign workers are imported and defeated minorities. I also do not work, and are lucky enough to know bitcoin Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
In my country, I guess I can say that it the economic status is not that good, let us come first to the job, many were unemployed, many were graduated but limited offer for jobs so people need to go abroad to have their profession so I think this will be labeled as low economic status. The government management, tho we had our new leader yet and still many corrupt people that are in position and making their moves to get the money of the land. Lastly, we can see the most bad status of economic if the value of dollar is so high to our currency, good economic status must have a 1 is to 1 value.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Yes,in our india, due to demonitisation of high value notes,a huge economic crisis has occured.People are even not able to get proper medical treatments. There is always a huge queue standing in front of ATMs for cash.Many small scale industries have been shut down.It was mainly done to make black money holdfers suffer.But those black money holders managed to find some ways to change their black money into white money.Two months have gone after demonitisation, still situation is worse.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Yess in our country also the economic situation is detoriating at a steady pace .after the demonetisation the gdp of our country has dropped by 1.8 and due to that so many people have lost their job due to that .
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
i thought this is just rumors, well i am just an teenager  with little bit of necessary skills..i think in my country's economy the balance of money is somehow getting smaller and smaller because more and more people taking loans for their survival. we are not that much poor but i can observe others.

How come that your government fund easily depleted? I think there is a problem with the legislator's proposal of budget for the whole year, or probably you are not sure... It is not easy to deplete the economy with just loans from locals, even if it is massive...

after join the bitcoin community i understated the correct time and implementation of ideas by which we can really develop our country with our own ideas instead of relaying on others
Well, in that case your leaders are probably keeping you in clandestine... It's not a very nice idea to not seek other peoples help.. We need each other...  Smiley
Activity: 882
According to newspaper  the economic situation of my country was bad due to lack of technology but now a days my country is developed in technology so the economy situation is good but no so good.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
i thought this is just rumors, well i am just an teenager  with little bit of necessary skills..i think in my country's economy the balance of money is somehow getting smaller and smaller because more and more people taking loans for their survival. we are not that much poor but i can observe others. after join the bitcoin community i understated the correct time and implementation of ideas by which we can really develop our country with our own ideas instead of relaying on others
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

I think that the situation in these countries could change more quickly if people seek to understand the economy better and try to use solutions that are already available, and that can make a big difference. Bitcoin itself is an example of a technology that, if more people know and use, could contribute significantly to the development of these countries.

It's not an assurance of development but rather just a change the way people will deal financially. Since bitcoin is not regulated, incoming bitcoin from other country to your country is not counted as GDP.

Also there are still lot of holes if a government will truly adopt the idea of using blockchain since transactions are irreversible and if stolen bitcoin can't be recovered forever to the same user.
Activity: 490
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

Well, I guess most of the countries are facing the same problems in their society. And as always, poverty, unemployment are the major things that the governments always think of the solutions of how to resolve it. But, even my nation is in that stage scenario, anyhow the problems to our economy has been lessen anyhow by the new changes laws which is being implemented it by now.
I think that the situation in these countries could change more quickly if people seek to understand the economy better and try to use solutions that are already available, and that can make a big difference. Bitcoin itself is an example of a technology that, if more people know and use, could contribute significantly to the development of these countries.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
I don't see the economic situation in my country is that as bad as compared to other countries because of more than one reason.

Political Willpower - I think the will power to transform the country of the current central government is amazing.

Population Strength - The average age of the population is less than 35 years so this is another plus point.

Digitalisation - Many new steps are being taken by the authorities to improve digital literacy as well as connectivity which is a basic element of development.

I see very good picture for my country in near future, let's hope for the best and let's work for the best Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
in my country, too, the situation is very difficult. High unemployment, wages too small - not enough money on that enough. Defer portion of income becomes heavier
Same here mate, although the wages gets increased and the provincial rate became the same with the rate of what the city has, the unemployment rate remains the same. Actually I can see that there are little changes on the economy here in my country but still it's not enough to make a solution to reduce the unemployment rate as well as the poverty .
Many country suffering with the same situation, the worst thing in this case is mostly the job given by government that affect mostly the economic status of the state or country. Poverty is not that easy to escape on, each country have an issue with that even the most developed country in the world it’s because of the unemployment.

Activity: 1092

Well, I guess most of the countries are facing the same problems in their society. And as always, poverty, unemployment are the major things that the governments always think of the solutions of how to resolve it. But, even my nation is in that stage scenario, anyhow the problems to our economy has been lessen anyhow by the new changes laws which is being implemented it by now.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
You know in my country, economy situation is normalistically but our government is not good, sorry to say that but they all are corrupt leaders. But my country people, they are good and hard working people, that's why we have no interest in government and our private schools, offices and factories they all are doing well, So economy point of view, my country has good position.
I think if the country's government has a good system and not tangled problems of corruption I believe the country's economy would have been good. certainly the country's government will try their best to make all the people to get a job
Pages:
Jump to: