Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the end near for ripple ? - page 13. (Read 1243 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
February 16, 2019, 06:42:51 AM
I think the basic for fear for ripple is when other banks decides to create their own ecosystem just like JPMorgan and control their Blockchain themselves

I’m eager to see the next step ripple takes, regarding their partners
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
February 16, 2019, 06:41:59 AM
Is the end near for ripple?  As long as they continue to be seated next to members of the IMF at international conventions, I DOUBT IT.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
February 16, 2019, 06:40:27 AM
Ripple is good for banks that don't have the means to create their own token. This is why ripple is used in smaller banks where they don't have enough highly skilled staff to use the blockchain. Big players like JPM will simply make their own token
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
February 16, 2019, 06:36:14 AM
JPM coin is not a cryptocurrency, so I do not understand why so many people are afraid about this "coin".
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
February 16, 2019, 06:32:11 AM
JPM token is not the only one, every large company will have own coin.

GMO Internet, a Japanese IT giant, has revealed that it plans to develop its stablecoin based on yen (JPY).
https://www.blockchain24.co/stablecoin-in-japan/ .

And the next no cost project, xrp type
https://www.vakt.com/
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
February 16, 2019, 06:23:43 AM
Since I came on this forum, I have tried to read and understand the top 10 tokens on coinmarketcap
But today I want to talk about ripple

I have believed ripple to be a banks token, and they have couple of agreements with banks too
Making good progress.

But with JPMorgan creating a stable coin to be used internally for banking purposes and faster transactions; what happens to ripple ?

Anyone can enlighten me further the consequences of banks creating their own Blockchain, ignoring ripple??

Obviously JPMorgan's thing will be centralized even more than XRP. So maybe some companies will choose exactly XRP for more freedom or just create own coin  Cheesy
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
February 16, 2019, 06:22:44 AM
For me that will not be a problem ripple will still gets its marketshare, just like from 3000 plus coins each coin has got its volume some low some high similarly if more projects like ripple come ripple will retain its market.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
February 16, 2019, 06:20:54 AM
I don't think any ripple coins are ignored by any bank because they have worked together so there is no need to be afraid to leave, JPMorgan's head issued a stable coin but that doesn't guarantee like a ripple.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
February 16, 2019, 06:18:20 AM
i think ripple have a good concept in the banking world, even if the current ripple wants to be eliminated by the banking system, I see that ripples will develop too, so to think the ripples will end I think it's too early for us to talk about that.
Activity: 690
Merit: 12
There are consequences for every action
February 16, 2019, 06:13:45 AM
As long as the company owns the majority of the tokens, they can sustain this scam forever.

When the right time comes and they decide to dump their tokens on the stupid hodlers, it will be over instantly. The reason ripple stays on the second, third spot of CMC is exactly because of this. It is centralized, it is not blockchain. It is a private database/token which is not different than your steam balance or JP morgan coins.

If you think JPM coins isn't crypto, neither is ripple.

Better we get rid of ripple soon.

I think I understand more basics with your intro now
But ripple should try and provide their stance, with a massive update or news as well
Hoping to remain top token won’t last longer it seems
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
February 16, 2019, 05:55:03 AM
I did not like XRP ever, probably because I missed them airdrop, but I think for Ripple everything is still ahead, the project has interesting ideas and plans for the future.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
February 16, 2019, 05:54:30 AM
No i think it is not possible because Ripple is very strong & promising coin and people also have full trust on it. In very short period it captures whole market and according to me future of Ripple is very bright.

XRP is a good and promising coin and does not seem as such that end is near. May be it can fall little at the most but should rise back again once the bull run begins. People still continue to trust this coin as many banks has supported it and believe in it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 16, 2019, 05:52:16 AM
Finally Ripple community should see the absurdity of Ripple token. Ripple is not diffrent to JPMCoin, so why everyone hats JPMCoin, while Ripple is still good? I say, nothing diffrent, two centralization power.  Roll Eyes

Anything that is centralized or controlled by a single entity has no room in the cryptocurrency community. JPMCoin will be another centralized token just like Ripple.
Ripple and XRP face new challenges as JP Morgan launches new stablecoin, JPM coin
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 16, 2019, 05:52:04 AM
Ripple is a corporate coin. It is a centralized one. It has been expected the collapse of centralized things since its introduction but due to active development and partnership with major banks and other business, it is easily getting pumped time to time hence it is surviving till date.

Compared to ripple there are many very good coins and concepts are there, but due to lack of promotions they are never getting pumped. But, corporate coins are having some extra edge on this perspective. Even JPMorgan or any other corporate bring any alternative, I guess ripple may survive for some more time (until people may start hating centralized things). So, I guess ripple is going to stay with us.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
February 16, 2019, 05:49:25 AM
With having multiple centralized systems being created by powerful companies, I guess the best move to have is to invest in it and get profits as fast as you can. For people who are not of power, we could take advantage of that in a way, and maybe benefit for it in a while, and you will never know. Especially JPMCoin, they have got powerful friends who have a lot of money, probably going to drive the price up. It's worth a shot.
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
February 16, 2019, 05:47:02 AM
There will be competition but not end for the ripple, JP Morgan entering into crypto industry will bring good thing as well as bad things in the market. They are entering into market to take their share of pie & banks does not understand about why cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin was created. Bitcoin was created to to get rid of financial freedom from the third party involvement to do transaction P2P. This banking coins can be big barrier in the objective of bitcoin creation as they are coming up with their own coins but if you look on other side this JPMCOIN can bring new money into the market.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
February 16, 2019, 05:46:12 AM
As long as the company owns the majority of the tokens, they can sustain this scam forever.

When the right time comes and they decide to dump their tokens on the stupid hodlers, it will be over instantly. The reason ripple stays on the second, third spot of CMC is exactly because of this. It is centralized, it is not blockchain. It is a private database/token which is not different than your steam balance or JP morgan coins.

If you think JPM coins isn't crypto, neither is ripple.

Better we get rid of ripple soon.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
February 16, 2019, 05:44:18 AM
I listened to all the anti ripple/xrp fudsters years ago.  Back when I considered buying some for less than a cent a coin. 

Wish I hadn't listened to them.  They were ignorant.

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
February 16, 2019, 05:40:36 AM
No i think it is not possible because Ripple is very strong & promising coin and people also have full trust on it. In very short period it captures whole market and according to me future of Ripple is very bright.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 16, 2019, 05:32:11 AM
It is not end for ripple .Its time for ripple boom there is lot news coming soon .
Ripple was really good cryptocurrency in two years ago. But last year and this year was not properly working in crypto market so we should not expect the book in near future.
 At the same time it was banking support cryptocurrency so major Industries are supporting in this coin. I hope we will see the real result in end of this year.
Pages:
Jump to: