Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the end near for ripple ? - page 14. (Read 1243 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 119
February 16, 2019, 05:20:44 AM
Finally Ripple community should see the absurdity of Ripple token. Ripple is not diffrent to JPMCoin, so why everyone hats JPMCoin, while Ripple is still good? I say, nothing diffrent, two centralization power.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
February 16, 2019, 05:08:14 AM
When the time ripple came to the market onwards no one wish to invest this coin. But promotion on various centralized sites, news and etc made Ripple to become bigger in this market. This coin is not a worth to invest your hard earned money.
Simply think wise and go to perfect top 50 cryptocurrencies for making money as a long term investor.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
February 16, 2019, 05:02:50 AM
It is not end for ripple .Its time for ripple boom there is lot news coming soon .
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
February 16, 2019, 04:56:20 AM
Since I came on this forum, I have tried to read and understand the top 10 tokens on coinmarketcap
But today I want to talk about ripple

I have believed ripple to be a banks token, and they have couple of agreements with banks too
Making good progress.

But with JPMorgan creating a stable coin to be used internally for banking purposes and faster transactions; what happens to ripple ?

Anyone can enlighten me further the consequences of banks creating their own Blockchain, ignoring ripple??
No one knows what will happen to ripple but we know that ripple are one of the solid coins in coinmarketcap. I also heard that news that JP morgan will create a stable coins that can be used in bank purposes just like what ripple do. I think no banks can ignore ripple.

What to you talk about? Banks are in the Business of collecting fees not pay them.

The avalanche of no-cost tokens is just starting.
First several countries (Russia, Saudi, Venezuela, Iran, UAE...) then JPM and now Japan IT giant releasing coins.
Every Bank large corporation Facebook, Apple.........will have its own non-mineable coin.
It will even extend to private individuals as status symbol or whatever other reason like attempted money grab.

JPMcoin is not the only coin, IT giants also want a slice of the pie.
GMO Internet, a Japanese IT giant, has revealed that it plans to develop its stablecoin based on yen (JPY).
The stablecoin called GYEN will be released this year

https://www.blockchain24.co/stablecoin-in-japan/ .

Be prepared.

https://twitter.com/sthenc/status/1096140805218004992

To maintain marketcap position currently almost 9 million xrp added to supply, this time last year was 2 Million, average for 2018 5.6 Million.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
February 16, 2019, 04:53:38 AM
]Expected thing to happen when it was created so who invested on ripple will worry someday and also it can happen to any cryptos which is created in centralized way so take your time now and move your funds from ripple to others.
ripple investors no need to worry about jp morgan coin.i think it will create healthy competition to other another cryptocurrency.so jp morgan will not create fud anymore about bitcoin especially and another crypto commonly. caused they already create it their own self.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
February 16, 2019, 04:49:23 AM
]Expected thing to happen when it was created so who invested on ripple will worry someday and also it can happen to any cryptos which is created in centralized way so take your time now and move your funds from ripple to others.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
February 16, 2019, 04:33:13 AM
Since I came on this forum, I have tried to read and understand the top 10 tokens on coinmarketcap

I have believed ripple to be a banks token, and they have couple of agreements with banks too
Making good progress.

But with JPMorgan creating a stable coin to be used internally for banking purposes and faster transactions; what happens to ripple ?

Anyone can enlighten me further the consequences of banks creating their own Blockchain, ignoring ripple??
No one knows what will happen to ripple but we know that ripple are one of the solid coins in coinmarketcap. I also heard that news that JP morgan will create a stable coins that can be used in bank purposes just like what ripple do. I think no banks can ignore ripple.
Activity: 690
Merit: 12
There are consequences for every action
February 16, 2019, 04:16:05 AM

Making good progress.

Pages:
Jump to: