Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the government really scary? - page 20. (Read 4164 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 16
July 24, 2018, 10:31:59 AM
I fully support you. Governments of most countries do not want to legalize the crypt because they are not able to earn anything on it.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 10:04:55 AM
They have their vision of their country. If they are not sure how to accept bitcoin, so it has its own reasons.
Activity: 51
July 24, 2018, 09:26:08 AM
i don't need to scared because you are using crypto currency? if they want to speak you about crypto currency explain them and there's no need to scared in the governments.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
July 23, 2018, 11:30:02 PM
the truth is the government is not scary, the scary is the income from bitcoin, so the government switch or want to kill income from bitcoin, in fact the standard bitcoin income
i think the government is worried about the nature of bitcoin that is decentralized, so it's difficult to regulate it. besides that, it is feared that there will be a bubble, so that the people will be harmed, and will disrupt the country's economy
bitcoin buble or what ever people said it, it will  make significant effect to country's economy.but opposite with this, cryptocurrency give much poeple way how to change their life.we can take opportunity to earn money so they will become prosperous

Every person has their own perceptions with bitcoin, and I know those bubble speculations was propagating nevative effects. I don't it has a significant effect on the economy unless there's a big war against neighboring countries. The government was on centralized currency, so therefore no such issues against decentralized because its separately recognized by crypto traders who dedicatedly involved in discreet modes.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
July 23, 2018, 11:18:08 PM
Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink

It depends on what country are you living. In our country, most people are using cryptocurrency as another means of transferring funds, and rhe government supported it. But, they are still providing awareness on cryptocurrency risk and scam awareness.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
July 23, 2018, 11:15:55 PM
the truth is the government is not scary, the scary is the income from bitcoin, so the government switch or want to kill income from bitcoin, in fact the standard bitcoin income
i think the government is worried about the nature of bitcoin that is decentralized, so it's difficult to regulate it. besides that, it is feared that there will be a bubble, so that the people will be harmed, and will disrupt the country's economy
bitcoin buble or what ever people said it, it will  make significant effect to country's economy.but opposite with this, cryptocurrency give much poeple way how to change their life.we can take opportunity to earn money so they will become prosperous
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
July 23, 2018, 11:12:47 PM
The government is afraid of losing control. Bitcoin is anarchic in its nature.
At the moment, all disputes, in economic particular, are regulated by the state. That is, the state is a monopolistic agent in all spheres of life.
Loss of control is the loss of state positions.
I mean that the essence of statehood and the essence of bitcoin (cryptocurrencies in whole) are mutually exclusive phenomena.
Activity: 750
Merit: 258
July 23, 2018, 11:09:01 PM
No. Government is not scary at all. They are just wise and powerful. they are powerful because they have a lot of money. As we can see today, there are lots of countries which their government are corrupts and involves in crimes. If we have so much money like the government, then we dont need to be afraid. If we use and invest in cryptocurrency  like bitcoin, we will be richer than them if we get our income. Remember that bitcoin is a legit cryptocurrency. Not a scam.
I do agree that governments are not scary but that doesn't mean we can underestimate their power since they can manipulate lots of thing, even this cryptocurrency market by banning bitcoin and other coins or limiting its users' freedom with strict rules. Moreover, bitcoin is still not seen as a legal currency in some parts of the world. There are places strongly prohibit the use of bitcoin and give false news of bitcoin to their citizens in order to make a really bad impression about bitcoin. In the end, governments do so just for their own good and they are willing to do anything to take money from us. So I could conclude that they are partly scary and we should be wise with our actions.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 11:02:36 PM
Activity: 448
July 23, 2018, 10:42:46 PM
Activity: 92
July 23, 2018, 10:11:10 PM
Government are in any ways really scary because they can do what they want and considering that they could not get anything from people's crypto earnings through taxes because cryptocurrencies are mostly decentralized, then they will just ban cryptos rather than seeing some people who are becoming wealthy because of cryptos.
goverment actually want to control this market.by controlling it they able to track amount of money that circulate in crypto.if they know this data in exchange they can easily attract taxes from us.

i couldn't agree more . that the government want to control what we have or the transaction that we do. i think maybe the government try they way to control the crypto market
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 09:27:41 PM
Government are in any ways really scary because they can do what they want and considering that they could not get anything from people's crypto earnings through taxes because cryptocurrencies are mostly decentralized, then they will just ban cryptos rather than seeing some people who are becoming wealthy because of cryptos.
goverment actually want to control this market.by controlling it they able to track amount of money that circulate in crypto.if they know this data in exchange they can easily attract taxes from us.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
July 23, 2018, 07:15:28 PM
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
July 23, 2018, 05:44:31 PM
I think no. We should understand government policy. But the main reason is media.if  They talk about some thing for sure government will handle and in this case government might be scary.
That is right, we cannot blame our government if they will do such thing, don't be scared to them as they are just doing what they think is right with their country, just trust them if they are not in favor with bitcoin for sure they have their basis with their decision and we can just show them the advantage of bitcoin and not just hating them.
Activity: 121
July 23, 2018, 05:15:27 PM
I think no. We should understand government policy. But the main reason is media.if  They talk about some thing for sure government will handle and in this case government might be scary.
Activity: 47
July 23, 2018, 10:46:38 AM
Killing someone for this kind of stuff can cause a major uproar nevertheless it still happens and we probably will never know when it does or we might. The government definitely wants to be involved in crypto business as it is a business and they can get money out of it. Government involvement might imply they are protecting investors and also stealing at the same time. In developing countries, it might be more of the stealing since this kind of stuff can go past the citizens and nobody can do anything.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 23, 2018, 10:32:39 AM
No. Government is not scary at all. They are just wise and powerful. they are powerful because they have a lot of money. As we can see today, there are lots of countries which their government are corrupts and involves in crimes. If we have so much money like the government, then we dont need to be afraid. If we use and invest in cryptocurrency  like bitcoin, we will be richer than them if we get our income. Remember that bitcoin is a legit cryptocurrency. Not a scam.
Activity: 269
Merit: 10
Decentralized Transportation Solution
July 21, 2018, 10:12:23 PM
Maybe in somepoint, because we all know that many news about scam was already released in many countries  and many people was became a victim of it. So in that case the government was afraid to deal with bitcoin in order to protect their citizens. In addition, the government also thinks that if they legalized bitcoin in their country not all people can access it.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
July 16, 2018, 03:26:13 AM
No actually government could really be happy because this will could be mean another way to earn or opportunity to their constituents. But one thing that the government required for them to make is to do KYC or know your client so as to avoid money laundering, financing terrorits and other abusive form in the use of cryptocurrency. And this is the only thing that government wants to have for the constituents.
Activity: 141
July 21, 2018, 01:20:34 AM
I don’t know what would I do, if my county will ban cryptocurrencies, but for now, as far as I know, my country is positive towards crypto, they did not made any decisions yet, nor negative.

Perceptions of countries are different on the Bitcoin because some countries banned it due to its unstable price which will manipulate the finances of people and country besides which it will cause disruption for banks. So these seem different than those countries where the Bitcoin has a proper system designed by their governments due to which other neutral countries are also coming towards positive perceptions.
Pages:
Jump to: