Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the government really scary? - page 15. (Read 4164 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 10:11:47 AM
not in all countries but there are some friendly countries with cryptocurreny,in the country I used to oppose cryptocurrency but this end started to glance at blockchain technology this shows a nice change.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 09:13:32 AM
Maybe the government is just not ready to use financial technology like block chain, they are still worried if their FIAT currency is replaced with digital currency, and culminate in the economic crisis, but I think if the government can take advantage of technology and make their digital currency with identical eyes their country FIAT money will be very potential
Activity: 287
August 01, 2018, 08:11:59 AM
governments arent scary but governments are regulating the bitcoin and other crypto currencies they want to put these coins in strict regulation in terms of prevention of scams
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
August 01, 2018, 07:55:47 AM
Government is not scary, politicians only want stability and resources which needs to governments activity
Yeah actually the government is not so scary, we can get the regulation if we meet what the needs and what the politicians want?
because we know that governing the rules of the country is a politician, we just need to penetrate into politicians...
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 07:40:03 AM
in developing countries, the banks always give their arguments about crypto. that crypto is a dangerous investment, and if it is currently profitable then in the future it will be very risky to lose very big as well. I draw the conclusion from that statement that crypto is indeed fluctuating and rising price risks.

does not mean the government is afraid of crypto, they just appeal to the crypto users. because any risk of loss, or the case of balance in the wallet is lost, no party is responsible

Cryptocurrency is not dangerous at all because it helps different people to cover up their financial problems and people in other countries who are using cryptocurrency are living a wealthy life.
It is for sure that crypto currencies are not dangerous, but government have some obligation about crypto currencies, I think that when government will get clear about it then no doubt that they will make bitcoin and may be some other crypto currencies as legal and will allow their people to use crypto currencies for different purposes.
Activity: 73
Merit: 2
August 01, 2018, 06:40:16 AM
Government are really scary about bitcoin because they bypass government policy and also rule and regulation.  The evasion of tax is another  way bitcoin is not supported by any government.

I think they are scary because of they cannot get some benefits from the bitcoin and they cannot control bitcoin like what they do with their fiat. and to solve this, maybe they will make a regulation to control bitcoin and cryptocurrency so they can know who is the people which stay behind the crypto and they can see how big the crypto can grow. maybe the tax is a good choice for them to control bitcoin user and they can get some money from bitcoin user and it means more money for the economic country.
I must say that the banking system is scarier than that of the governments for now and that the governments are sensing this thing that the crypto currencies will lead the world in much better way and that the fame of the paper money is being greatly reduced with the introduction of the crypto currencies. The government has to take some positive step to declare these currencies as legal currencies.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
August 01, 2018, 01:27:53 AM
Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink
That’s not true in most places, and without doubt my country is one of those with bad government. The government are working on their own interests, and they mainly criminals and never do the job they are supposed or serve their country the right way.

That’s why people are being advised to vote, but some of them never listen. We should always vote to take out the bad government and vote in the good ones. If the government of my country happens to be against Bitcoin, I don’t think it’s for any good reason. Do not trust government.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 11:33:12 AM
I think the issue of government statements about bitcoin used as a money laundering tool, vulnerable to funding terrorists and drug mafia, is just about something that has been politicized to impress all parties that the government really wants to protect the country. I think this is just a show of the government's will to replace the local currency with bitcoin later, so the various reasons in the expose by the government to impress bitcoin is really very dangerous. yet if it is indeed dangerous why until now there has been no definite prohibition on the use of bitcoin
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy
July 31, 2018, 10:47:50 AM
in developing countries, the banks always give their arguments about crypto. that crypto is a dangerous investment, and if it is currently profitable then in the future it will be very risky to lose very big as well. I draw the conclusion from that statement that crypto is indeed fluctuating and rising price risks.

does not mean the government is afraid of crypto, they just appeal to the crypto users. because any risk of loss, or the case of balance in the wallet is lost, no party is responsible

Cryptocurrency is not dangerous at all because it helps different people to cover up their financial problems and people in other countries who are using cryptocurrency are living a wealthy life.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
July 31, 2018, 09:19:30 AM
Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink
Yes, you are right.
in my country, the government forbids the use of Crypto. Even the government is not supportive and they think Crypto is an illegal use. But we people continue to support it. Because the government can not know the work we do with bitcoin.
If we do not support government performance. How this country will be safe. Certainly evil will be rampant.
Activity: 293
July 31, 2018, 08:45:31 AM

I am not an avid supporter of the current government nor against on it.  Currently my country doesn't have an issue on stealing your asset or crypto asset by the government.  I think that will happened if you do not secure your private keys well. Crypto isn't  regulated in our country yet but it's use are not restricted either.  So I think yours is an isolated case.
Activity: 238
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 31, 2018, 08:40:07 AM
I still believe in our government. Yes there are alot of corrupt official but I still believe there a lot of politicians who thinks about people welfare.

I don't think government would be interested in small time individuals. If you're talking about taxation as a form of robbery, that I say is wrong. It is our obligation to pay taxes.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 08:29:05 AM
Government will be not scary until it will not blocks all cryptocurrencies
Activity: 9
July 31, 2018, 08:27:51 AM
Cryptocurrencies and blockchain is the future, but governments need to prepare to accept this future
Activity: 9
July 31, 2018, 08:20:21 AM
I think we need to understand, thats cryptocurrencies is a big step of development, and some governments or some politicians of those governments are not ready for this step
Activity: 15
July 31, 2018, 08:19:02 AM
Government is not scary, politicians only want stability and resources which needs to governments activity
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
July 31, 2018, 08:07:57 AM

copper member
Activity: 98
July 31, 2018, 06:51:57 AM
Government in every part of the world is scary,

Some countries- They rob you in daylight and tell you go fuck yourself
Some-other countries- They rob you and blame you for a crime make it look legit.

Many other countries- They ban it and then they rob you and tell others it was never legalized why did he own it?

Developed countries- They rob you under the hood and no one hears about it.

Weed is illegal lots of people received capital punished for it, other serving life for it, many other 5 years for it and today in many places that had this harsh punishments for weed it became legalized, for one second those that received the capital punishment for it, or those that dies in prison for it was never remembered as the mistake of the government and family compensated because at that point it was illegal, The answer is always, IT IS THE LAW! Now who is thee LAW?

For me Govt not to be trusted, but play when you see those loopholes, crypto saved lots of us, we have our peace of mine but still the fact we don't know tomorrow or what will happen next keeps us awake every night, right now i am trying to sleep without wondering what tomorrow bring.!
Activity: 378
July 31, 2018, 06:16:55 AM
Attacks on the crypto-currency from the state in the near future will certainly increase, because the world financial system does not have time to change dramatically
Activity: 29
July 31, 2018, 05:55:07 AM
The problem that you say is true, in countries like Vietnam, the electronic money market has been banned by the government, all electronic money transactions are illegal, you can be charged with tax evasion or "wash money". The question is why they do this calmly?
Pages:
Jump to: