Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the government really scary? - page 25. (Read 4164 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 100
einc.io
June 26, 2018, 03:37:18 AM
Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink

It can be like that but I am sure, but without government it would not be easier, so we definitely need some wise people who would rule and make decisions. Because I am not considering myself wise enough to rule the country...
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 03:32:13 AM
Government is only afraid of decentralisation associated with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
June 26, 2018, 03:28:18 AM
Government should be not afraid on bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Government is a regulator and government can make a good regulation on cryptocurrency. Beside that, government can take benefits from cryptocurrency trade by collecting taxes.
Activity: 188
June 26, 2018, 02:09:16 AM
In my opinion i  think governments are scary because we know from a period before up to now governments are only making such things that it be help us or make our life more better,i know there are some who tried to corrupt but not all i may say,.and i know that someday crypto can be use as our everyday living with the supports of our governments.
Activity: 140
June 26, 2018, 02:01:24 AM
IMO, I think the government is using the rise of scams in crypto as an excuse to come into the crypto space. Governments can be scary, but not as scary as the people who run them (politicians)
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
June 25, 2018, 10:49:13 PM
The government does not ban crypto but restrict its circulation. because if crypto develops the government is afraid of other investments such as health, buildings and land will die or no future buyers. the number of frauds in the world crypto became the cause of government regulations to restrict crypto in his country.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 25, 2018, 10:47:41 PM
Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink
Its true. I live in developing country and i do think the goverment and our country are not ready yet to adept with cryptocurrency, many people in my country is not knowing what crypto is and many are living in poor condition, i believe we got too many population and our goverment cant handle it. In my country there is many bad things such as poor education, poor safety, poor healthy life, and many others. So many things need to be changes and seems like our people dont care about a changes that could happen in their own life and goverment seems like control the media cause i never see media talking about cryptocurrency even investation news never talk about it.
Activity: 24
June 25, 2018, 10:44:29 PM
In most cases yes! Government still hold back to give their support in cryptocurrencies vomit the as the time goes by there is change happening. So not a surprise that someday government will give their full support for something that they were rejecting before.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
June 25, 2018, 10:35:28 PM
yes of course the government is very afraid of the existence of bitcoin and some cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, because bitcoin has a very sophisticated technology that can not be used for money laundering and even corruption because everyone can see all the transactions that exist.
For a smart people, it will be easy for them to use the cryptocurrencies to bypass the security and do money laundering because they can create a lot of address for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and since most of the cryptocurrency transactions are untraceable so it will be easy for them to do corruption.
Activity: 266
June 25, 2018, 10:06:33 PM

According to the quite easy earning profit that many of us are easy to get income from bitcoin with our own choice to use and invest anytime, but Government is actually really scared about this because government economy did not benefited here if they don't do anything to stop and prohibited to use bitcoin. Economy in every country will affected if Bitcoin didn't legalized if ever it is in the floor available anytime to people.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 25, 2018, 09:33:06 PM
yes of course the government is very afraid of the existence of bitcoin and some cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, because bitcoin has a very sophisticated technology that can not be used for money laundering and even corruption because everyone can see all the transactions that exist.
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 08:20:45 PM
I think the government has a big impact on the bitcoin and electronic money markets. Government decisions will change the world monetary system. It is the main reason for the price of coin to rise or fall and the money market has increased.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
June 25, 2018, 06:22:40 PM
I dont think its like that. Maybe some officials has this dark secrets but dont blame them all. We shouldnt have this crab mentality because we will not be successful whatever we do. Government should be in favor of the right and i believe in that.
Activity: 44
June 25, 2018, 06:17:20 PM
There are a lot of very scary government conspiracies, like with Hillary Clinton. And if through a lot powerful people are forced to do very sadistic things, so that they can be control through blackmail. A sort of insurance. These are all rumors, but it makes sense that power hungry people might do such things.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 06:03:23 PM
I fully support our current government today because our President doing his job with extra effort, and in a matter of time i am very proud to say that our Government support cryptocurrency, but of course some countries afraid of bitcoin because for the first time they don't lead the money game.
Activity: 130
June 25, 2018, 05:50:22 PM
Of course the government is afraid of crypto currencies because they can not be controlled and difficult to predict for the future. The government thinks the crypto currency will disrupt the economy of their country and therefore they are afraid of the crypto currency.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
June 25, 2018, 05:36:41 PM
Oh man what you are really talking about. Hackers are not to be afraid of. They don’t get your money unless you are a big whale or big investor to them. They don’t want to take money from a person who is hardly making some bucks after so long time.[/i] They mostly target big fishes in the pond so that their calculated risk can become fruitful and they can be overwhelming with huge money.

That's just nonsense. Hackers (i.e. thieves) don't care who they steal coins from, they just want to end up with filled wallets. While hackers attacking one small fish doesn't make much of a difference for them, correct, it starts to become a difference when they target hundreds or thousands of smaller fishes at the same time. Thousands of smaller rewards make one big reward together. Noobies just need to click on a link or download whatever rubbish software that infects their system. It requires basically zero effort from hackers at that point -- they just wait and see how much they generate. It's like passive income for them....
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
June 25, 2018, 05:22:05 PM

The government was created to serve people and it will always be for the people. Some are banning cryptocurrency because they are not fully aware of the convenience of having cryptocurrency in a country's system. Just take a closer look, only developing countries are supporting bitcoin, countries that are not fully developed are scared to embrace changes that is why they are against it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
June 25, 2018, 05:13:43 PM
We have most corrupted government in our country and that is why such new advances are never accepted by them. I have observed that whenever there is something new coming in the market and people are getting attracted to it, then government will shut such programs immediately. They just dont want general public to explore their new assets as government is not going to benefit from it due to lack of rules over it. I am pretty sure most of the countries are having same sort of trouble. Thats why government is not liked by many of the people in country.
Even governments that are not as corrupt are very worried about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general the difference is that corrupt governments do not have any need to save face so they can ban whatever they want while other countries still need to pretend they care about the freedom of their citizens and they can only impose regulations instead.
They are not scary for me, they are just doing their job, we will be just scared to them if we are not following the rules by them especially when paying the tax, that is why if we don't also want to feel scared all the time we have to pay and do what is right no matter what.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
June 25, 2018, 05:04:40 PM
We have most corrupted government in our country and that is why such new advances are never accepted by them. I have observed that whenever there is something new coming in the market and people are getting attracted to it, then government will shut such programs immediately. They just dont want general public to explore their new assets as government is not going to benefit from it due to lack of rules over it. I am pretty sure most of the countries are having same sort of trouble. Thats why government is not liked by many of the people in country.
Even governments that are not as corrupt are very worried about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general the difference is that corrupt governments do not have any need to save face so they can ban whatever they want while other countries still need to pretend they care about the freedom of their citizens and they can only impose regulations instead.
Pages:
Jump to: