Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the government really scary? - page 29. (Read 4164 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
June 23, 2018, 12:06:34 AM
yes you are right I feel the government is very frightened by the existence of bitcoin in the presence of this excellent technology the government will not be able to move again because everything is transparent, maybe that makes the government afraid of one of them.
Of course the government is frightened, because crypto is getting popular and it's possible to make the local currency less interested,
it's what the government is really afraid of, so they use all means to stop bitcoin, that is by prohibiting the use of bitcoin
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 12:02:51 AM
My answer is yes, why? For the reason that, people voted for them to have someone that can lead and can protect however, from what's happening in my country Philippines mostly from government agency is not working for the benefit of the people. Mostly of them are corrupt. That's why they can't blame us if we have don't trust to them. Hoping they'll do their jobs very well to make my country a better place.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 09:43:23 PM
Well my answer is no because governments make something to improve our nation and to have a peaceful life. But on the other hand im a little scared in our government if they not see cryptos help and will change the world. And after that if they ban cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS
June 22, 2018, 09:35:38 PM
Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink

What I can say is the Government of these different countries have no threat about bitcoin, thus making it as a solution to some problems in their country maybe, not because it has high value, but because of its potentiality through the technology behind it, the blockchain technology. These technology might be used to solve a lot of problems in the world.

In my own opinion, government will try to manipulate cryptocurrency depending on how the country is being affected by the growth of bitcoins, banks is obviously highly affected because it was threat to their business so there will be a chance someday that bitcoins might still be banned in other countries.
Activity: 532
June 22, 2018, 08:30:35 PM
this is your opinion and what about the government? what they get is tax from people in order to fund various public expenditures. cryptocurrency is risky and government allow it but  they warn people of its great risk.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
June 22, 2018, 07:58:31 PM
Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink

What I can say is the Government of these different countries have no threat about bitcoin, thus making it as a solution to some problems in their country maybe, not because it has high value, but because of its potentiality through the technology behind it, the blockchain technology. These technology might be used to solve a lot of problems in the world.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
June 22, 2018, 07:54:46 PM
I don't know what gone into your mind to think that government are really scary because they are the one who are working and making moves in improving the economy of our country. Government are not really scary even though in terms of cryptocurrency because they are really studying it very well to really know if they are going to accept it or not.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
June 22, 2018, 07:45:35 PM

In the field and language of cryptocurrency, I would say that yes, a government is really and truly scary. I say that because it has the sole capacity and power to declare anything related to cryptocurrency as illegal and ban it in the circulation, and that could and would surely affect how the market will push through, and also, it will have a big impact on neighboring countries, especially if such move would be done and prompted by a super power like USA or China. If you would remember, the market harshly fell when China banned cryptocurrency activities from other countries expect those originating from it. That shows you that a government has a big impact on any sector, especially in business.
Activity: 476
June 22, 2018, 07:45:30 PM

The government is not scared, if so, why other governments in other countries legalize bitcoin? That the fact is is something that can negatively give bad effects to their country? Or maybe it has given them positive reaction because of the technology it possess and they might use this blockchain technology in the future time.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
June 22, 2018, 07:34:45 PM
The government has unlimited power so that it can do everything, this is what everyone is afraid of, let alone the presence of crypto becomes a fiat threat so I'm sure that someday the government will fight with the crypto.

Yes they have unlimited power but if you are going to look at the past just like how china banned ico's in their country and inflict a huge damage on the market because the price dropped so much but still cryptocurrency managed to reach $20k dollar before the year ends.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
June 22, 2018, 07:25:37 PM
The government has unlimited power so that it can do everything, this is what everyone is afraid of, let alone the presence of crypto becomes a fiat threat so I'm sure that someday the government will fight with the crypto.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
June 22, 2018, 06:44:38 PM
yes you are right I feel the government is very frightened by the existence of bitcoin in the presence of this excellent technology the government will not be able to move again because everything is transparent, maybe that makes the government afraid of one of them.

Not just government but as well as the banks because cryptocurrency is a threat to their business and if people will be preferring to invest on cryptocurrency then their own companies will just die.

The government has become so panic that bitcoin will take over the currency market and the fiats values will go down. It has already began in the market. This is the reason banks do approach governments to ban bitcoin in the respected country. Banks will go in lose and then the government will loose its economy. Government is depending upon banks. So it has to abide by banks.
It is up to them if they will be threatened by cryptocurrency or would just choose to adopt it, if I were them I would investigate, analyze and study how crypto will affect the economy in case, besides in the end they will still the one who will decide if it is better in the country.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
June 22, 2018, 06:10:24 PM

Not just government but as well as the banks because cryptocurrency is a threat to their business and if people will be preferring to invest on cryptocurrency then their own companies will just die.

The government has become so panic that bitcoin will take over the currency market and the fiats values will go down. It has already began in the market. This is the reason banks do approach governments to ban bitcoin in the respected country. Banks will go in lose and then the government will loose its economy. Government is depending upon banks. So it has to abide by banks.
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
June 22, 2018, 05:46:05 PM

Activity: 602
June 22, 2018, 05:27:27 PM

A being said, government can't control the cryptocurrenies not that they are not interested. They keep finding ways to control it and that is why as we can observed some platform are now being controlled by the government afaik. Well, whatever happens lets just continue to support this cryptos so that there will be more opportunities that will be add in the near future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
June 22, 2018, 05:21:58 PM
Depending on where you are and how badly they want to get you they probably can find your crypto. Think USA, China, Russia they can get you if your a high enough value target. If your in Kenya, you will be safe. Sure there are ways to hide a little, but if they want you you can be found.
Here in our country, when it comes to regulations about cryptocurrency it is not that much scary as of now since they are still in the stage of getting to know what bitcoin and crypto is and how could it affect lives and the whole country.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
June 22, 2018, 05:12:30 PM
Activity: 182
Merit: 15
June 22, 2018, 05:04:06 PM
Depending on where you are and how badly they want to get you they probably can find your crypto. Think USA, China, Russia they can get you if your a high enough value target. If your in Kenya, you will be safe. Sure there are ways to hide a little, but if they want you you can be found.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 22, 2018, 05:01:28 PM
I dont think that any government can kill us for the purpose of using the crypto currencies. I think it is just very wrong or misleading to think about any government like that. Im not saying that I support government but im saying that because if government is in place then only we can see some light in the country or big infra structure and all the facilities around us. I guess it is more than perfect if we work in collaboration with them always. For example, pay the taxes if the system says that to you and everything will be all right! Keeping everything simple can benefit us and government too.
Government isn't that scary as most of us think. Actually the government wants to gain control over everything, but the problem with the digital assets is that they are decentralized in nature and it is not easy to exercise control over them. So governments of various countries find out different ways to scare people or put a control on the use of digital currency usage in their respective countries. They employ various techniques like imposing taxes and banning the usage of digital assets. All because they find it difficult to exercise control over bitcoin and its movement. But still the reality is people continue to use bitcoin and escape government regulations.
So government really are not to be scared of , if tbis bitcoun assets are not above the law and bitcoin users does not commit crime, then we continue to cherrish it , because we are now in and our time we devoted to joined and worked for it have contribute to our ongoing success, so if government , can not regulate the digital assets like bitcoin, then we are glad to continue our works and be free.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 04:56:15 PM
The government is a state management body that carries out tasks that make people's lives as warm and secure as possible, and the government is important to economic development.
Yes our government is the state makers and the economic developers, but if any government is scared of bitcoin fame and popularity are doing wrong as bitcoin has more power and potential to be high than any other investment so I think we should not trust any fake news as bitcoin will never remain same for price or demand but it use to increase or decrease, so bitcoin tax is giving our government a chance of buying good amount of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: