Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the government really scary? - page 5. (Read 4164 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 09:53:37 AM
sometimes it can be said that, scary.
because every thought of the people is different, and even then many do not agree with what the government thinks, there are many restrictions, so it is not appropriate.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 12:18:17 AM
I do not think government is really scary, because the government is only looking for the welfare of the people in the state, that is why if bitcoin will be accepted and become legit in the by the government ,they want them to regulate this cryptocurrency , for the people not to be involve in scams of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 364
August 24, 2018, 11:26:09 PM
It is very hard to agree to major changes. If crypto replaces banks, it will make the governments very weak as they have almost no control on crypto.

in my opinion the presence of crypto currencies will not replace government banks, but precisely with the blockchain technology owned by crypto currencies will improve the transparent banking system and without global political influence
Activity: 226
August 24, 2018, 07:41:35 PM
Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink
This is a very sad reality.  Most of the government leaders now are becoming more selfish.  Very rare now are looking and are working for the service of the people.  So if the government intervene in crypto currency it will be so hard and scary.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ApolloX
August 24, 2018, 07:32:02 PM
Governments have their own interests in financial world and they can manipulate crypto market in my opinion, I don't think that it is scary, that's just how reality works.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 07:28:52 PM
Government is really scary in terms of law regulations, some laws cause serious market dumps and I don't like that fact obviously.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
August 24, 2018, 04:38:25 PM
Its quite frightening how the government has the ability to spy on anyone.  They pretty much have unlimited power since they are tied in with internet providers and companies like Facebook, Google, Apple.  I think the entire Facebook hearing was just a public facade, anything you post on the internet gets stored in a database and is never deleted.
Activity: 102
August 24, 2018, 04:16:16 PM
I think everything the government is doing is in the best interest of its citizens. And the control vary from country to country. Ultimately, it should be for good.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 10:45:19 AM
The government by itself is nit scary, what really scares people is the idiots that are part of it and what they decide, and their decisio is usually a stupid one that benefits only them and their closed ones. I never talked about that with a Vietnamese but if you guys really think that of you government and in that numbers, why don't you do anything? Try electing a simple man for example as a president or something like that.
Activity: 176
August 24, 2018, 10:29:19 AM
Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink
They really do jobs under the hood, it has been ages since they have done that and only few people from the public knows that aside from them. As for my situation, I don't do things that would actually put my life in danger, staying in crypto doesn't mean we will be killed in the near future I guess it depends on how you protect your self from them. But still only few of our people knows Blockchain and even the government are not interested in it for now, maybe another year or certain events could lit the fire.

You are correct we all know how the government do their works.. They love to work in secret maybe they are the reason behind why a lots of scammers and hackers..  But still we cant accuse them easily because we have no evidence.. A lots says that the government do it because they fear that it could help evry citizen and if that will be the case what is their used in society if cryptocurrency already solve it...  But we should trust them beyond it... Its up to us if we will be get feared or not...
Activity: 248
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 24, 2018, 10:18:17 AM
Government do has a lot of power in politics, social, and economy. Every decisions that makes by goverment is really important. For example china that ban ico and cryptocurrency. They have such a power to do that and they dont care with others country who are embrace it. I believe china is part of G20, G20 do suppory crypto but seems like china one of ppwerfull country dont care with G20 words.
Activity: 87
August 24, 2018, 09:59:05 AM
Very good question! If you understand, the government of many countries against digital money. This is explained by the fact that now the government can not levy taxes on people and even simply control cash flows. With the widespread use of crypto currency, paying the government will no longer make sense. And even if they start fighting with people, it will not lead to anything. You can close the exchange, you can close the bank, but closing one person, they will close only one crypt exchange, and all people can not be closed. Every person who has a crypto currency is a stock exchange.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 01:56:17 AM
in this market a lot of scams, respectively, you need to have a way to protect ordinary citizens from the risks
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 24, 2018, 09:23:50 AM
The government must be educated and more knowledgeable with this bitcoin and whats going on with the crypoto world since it is there job to functionalize and monitor monetary in - and out -. I believe that we are just scared of them because they have more power and authority and money to dictate us what we are going to do. But the thing is, civilians have always the right to prove themselves they are wrong with their loopholes.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 09:06:57 AM
do you have a stand-alone with the government?, not all government do bad things and take money, maybe there are many news about corruption but not all government behave as you write, and how you can assume with that 1%?
Activity: 196
August 22, 2018, 10:12:56 AM
i hink governments arent scary but governments are regulating the bitcoin and other crypto currencies they want to put these coins in strict regulation in terms of prevention of scams,that is good purpose.
Activity: 673
Merit: 105
August 22, 2018, 09:52:20 AM
The Chinese government is also banned from cryptocurrency and ico media campaigns!
A lot of media accounts about cryptocurrencies have been blocked!
And it is not allowed to host any virtual currency recommendations and promotions!
China has very strong policies on the cryptocurrency market but I think that may change as the market recovers. I believe that things will be more stable and China will be a strong driving force for this market.
Activity: 826
August 22, 2018, 09:43:15 AM
With the development of crypto that is too fast as it is now, it certainly becomes a frightening thing for the government, many people move to crypto and will automatically make use of fiat continue to decline.
Activity: 27
August 22, 2018, 09:12:50 AM
crypto to protect investors from risks.
It can also be exposed that the government isn't interested to have talks about it but all they want to do is to regulate cryptocurrencies as they find it profitable.

But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do.
You can say that you are not afraid until they target you.

Because we have many ways to fight them.
Buying crypto's and putting your wealth on it is a way to fight them.

So this is how cruel the Vietnamese government is? I'm glad that my country isn't like that.
Those who are doing daily activity in "cryptotic world"" knows that it profitable and trusted. But also one other side is ,there are many frod people who take money and never exanged with bt, thug, robbery . Because of this all cases btc is not centralized and baned by government
Activity: 138
August 21, 2018, 10:18:40 AM
of course it is really scary for them because this is will be hard to deal. the government will be faces a lot of tax evasion etc. That is why government is still studying what are the good possibilities and how to deal the bad possibilities.
Pages:
Jump to: