Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the government really scary? - page 10. (Read 4164 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 11:59:48 AM
I think the government is afraid of the crypto currency because they can not control it and will also bring down their country's economy, maybe they think like that. Though not necessarily the currency crypto drop the economy of their country.
Activity: 116
August 09, 2018, 11:58:52 AM
IMO this is sort of FUD, they can't handle it if that is what's people want and people obviously need crypto as we saw from key search stats. About ICO investment, have you heard about quantum project Kelvin Blockchain? What's you thoughts on this? I'm willing to invest in it and waiting for your feedback Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 07:02:21 AM
Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink

It seems to me that the Government is afraid of bitcoin because they want to avoid some illegal activities of people who used it. People used it to scam other people, fraud and used it improperly. So we can not blame the Government if they need to think twice before accepting bitcoin in their country. They has a reason for it. So, we need to prove that even though it can used for illegal activities still we can used it in proper way.
Activity: 826
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 05:44:15 AM
I'm sure the main reason the government is afraid of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is that it's prone to being used for illegal transactions including money laundering, I'm sure that if it's legalized, the state loses potential people who paying taxes.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
August 09, 2018, 05:24:14 AM
Bitcoin was decentralized and government cannot imposed a tax or a law by cryptocurrency.Yes they are scary because they want to regulate bitcoin and there are some instances that they will ban it in our country.It was unknown by them of how we made transactions by crypto they want to know it better.
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
August 09, 2018, 12:58:34 AM
Governments and banks are really afraid of bitcoin because the bank can not control the bitcoin as well as the bank will lose the task of financial intermediaries. Bitcoin operations will detain earnings for the bank. their income

The government can just implement regulations and can impose the policy of taxation. If the taxes are progressive, you might have to pay tax from every rising dollar your portfolio gain. So this is of course discouraging and it might reduce the demand for crypto but have faith for the government will never monopolize the market because it would result in the loss of money invested by the citizen which  means a deficit of the government’s current account.
Activity: 238
August 08, 2018, 01:00:08 PM
Yes government is really scared of bitcoin because it has no control or say over it. Person using bitcoin is his own head and is not answerable to anyone else. Bitcoin is developing rapidly these days and bitcoin is scared of it as bitcoin is stepping into government shoes. And somehow government is also scared of the negative effect of bitcoin like it's illegal use.
Activity: 57
August 08, 2018, 11:04:27 AM
The government can not resist cryptocurrency because they know how good and beneficial it is ,the  problem is that they are afraid of the negative effect of the community in  their countries.
Activity: 125
August 08, 2018, 11:03:05 AM
Bad government behavior or bad news can lead to a sharp drop in the price of crypto, which is supposed to protect investors, but in the end is investors' loss.

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 08, 2018, 10:40:54 AM
Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink

No government would resist the cryptocurrency because they know how good and beneficial is this,the only problem is the policy,they are afraid of what is the negative effect of this community to their countries,but in totality all of them needed crypto.if the highest technology country in the world japan accepted bitcoin.what more the others
Activity: 25
August 08, 2018, 10:24:35 AM
The governments which are currently against crypto will also start supporting it as soon as they realize the benefits. No country would like to be left out.
Activity: 5
August 08, 2018, 07:55:51 AM
GOVERNMENT ONLY TAKE DECISION AND I THINK IN FUTURE IT WILL BE WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY. 

FoR MORE ViSiT Crypto Bulls Exchange https://www.cryptobulls.exchange/
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
IQCash
August 08, 2018, 09:32:49 AM
Governments portray Bitcoin as if it was an investment portfolio with the highest risk of our time, hence the reason behind the ban in certain countries. The truth is, the governments are scared of the technology behind Bitcoin as it takes the power back to the people through its decentralized nature. Governments do not have absolute control over the transactions of Bitcoin and as such intends to halt every transactions with it through the ban and setting of regulations.
Activity: 195
August 08, 2018, 09:20:38 AM
There are so many reason why governments banning bitcoin in their country just like for example of the risk of illegal activities. In my country philippines bitcoin is known by the government but like you have said they are warning people to avoid the risk of loosing money.  by this warning they aware of cryptocurrency activities. Also banks here are planning to adopt blockchain technology.
Activity: 262
August 08, 2018, 08:38:36 AM
I don't think that government is scary. they ban the cryptocurreny because they fear that their citizens will suffer losses. in my country there are no official rules that prohibit investing in cryptocurrency so we are still free to invest and trade in cryptocurrency. and also free to join the ICO project.
Well I don’t think they are thinking like this way. No, these politicians come into power just to fulfill their own desires and to fill out their empty pockets. They don’t really care about the benefits of their citizens. So, don’t just make this point. We believe that the system will become transparent once bitcoin would come into official world, so they can’t do corruption.

Not all , I still believe that there still a good people who are in the government that really care to us, this is the reason why they do their best for the growth of the economy.
Activity: 386
August 08, 2018, 07:25:54 AM
I support the government, and I am not part of them
actually if the law is enforced then the government will not be able to commit theft or corruption, I think if corruptors are sentenced to death then no one will dare to corrupt.
The only thing which is creating a lot of doubts in the minds of the government is the decentralized nature of the bitcoin and rest all other crypto currencies as this is something which cannot let government to take control over these crypto currencies and that the government cannot ask the citizens to pay any kind of taxes or anything like that. This is creating some confusion and that the government is not able to make a decision.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
August 08, 2018, 06:32:00 AM
I don't think that government is scary. they ban the cryptocurreny because they fear that their citizens will suffer losses. in my country there are no official rules that prohibit investing in cryptocurrency so we are still free to invest and trade in cryptocurrency. and also free to join the ICO project.
Well I don’t think they are thinking like this way. No, these politicians come into power just to fulfill their own desires and to fill out their empty pockets. They don’t really care about the benefits of their citizens. So, don’t just make this point. We believe that the system will become transparent once bitcoin would come into official world, so they can’t do corruption.
Activity: 112
August 07, 2018, 02:55:56 PM
Well, that is all because some governments are refusing to accept the potentials of cryptocurrencies. They only look at the risk aspect. My mate, they are not protecting their investors in any way. I decide what to invest my money into. They are only scared of the threat crypto posses to their economy and their bad centralized systems. In as much as crypto is risky, it can make you rich just in one day. You just wake up and realize that an amount which will yield less than 1% if invested into a centralized bank has now yielded 100% profit in crypto investment. We all know the risk ratio and still love crypto.
Activity: 154
August 07, 2018, 02:14:45 PM
I know from my personal experience that government can be a very scary and when the different things started to take place in India I have just moved out to my parents in Los Angeles, so I would not be affected.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
August 07, 2018, 07:48:46 AM
I am not sure if the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. If anything, I think they are more interested in getting into cryptocurrency because they would want control over it. The digital currency is enticing, because it runs on blockchains.
Pages:
Jump to: