Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the market gonna rise again???? - page 6. (Read 2570 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
July 07, 2018, 05:10:21 PM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

Yes, it would rise again. There is no reason for it to stay at the bottom. It would just stay for a while there. Remember, bitcoin, and the whole cryptocurrency market price as well fluctuates as always as they could. There will be always a chance that bitcoin and the other virtual coins to be on top or at the peak but there will be always a chance that they will be on the bottom or at the worst either. So, the chance are 50-50 and that is normal since cryptocurrency is normal.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 05:04:31 PM
Hi, everybody. Now everyone is interested in this issue, it is very relevant. Many are worried and do not know how to be further. It is not necessary to take everything to heart, of course, definitely, the market will begin to grow again, because the correction is an integral part of the market. It will be OK.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 04:48:06 PM
I think that what happens to the crypto-currency market is a consequence of excessive growth last year. But I believe that bitcoin can beat the record prices in this year
Activity: 504
July 07, 2018, 03:40:25 PM
The market will naturally grow and fall more than once, but this is the sense of the market, as this is what all people earn, this is the stock exchange of our time, so we look and analyze the market, growth and subsistence were and always will be
I think that every newcomer even met information not only on bitcointalk, but on other resources in the network that the crypto currency is unstable, so you can not only earn, but also lose very quickly. Therefore, there is no need to blame nobody, If someone has lost his means. In any case, you need to properly assess their capabilities.
Activity: 196
July 07, 2018, 03:40:08 PM
Of course crypto will rise, only time is needed.  and the most patient will receive very good income.
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
July 07, 2018, 03:29:15 PM
I think its rise again soon ( maybe this autumn), keep calm and wait
Activity: 286
July 07, 2018, 03:09:24 PM
It depends what you are waiting, for me 700 usd for 1 eth will mean that market successfully recovered, 1000 usd for one ethereum is too high, i wouldnt waiting such prices in this year
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 03:08:35 PM
What's not ?) if he was going up to that now he's raising just needs time to restore it , patience and not panic)
July 07, 2018, 03:04:32 PM
The market will naturally grow and fall more than once, but this is the sense of the market, as this is what all people earn, this is the stock exchange of our time, so we look and analyze the market, growth and subsistence were and always will be
Activity: 94
July 07, 2018, 02:51:43 PM
I hope it will rise soon, but now it is fluctuating and I can't see any strong positive news about crypto, so it is better just to buy and hold, nothing special.
 It is impossible to predict bottom point
I also hope that soon everything will be fine and the price of coins will start to grow.  But now is a good time to buy coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
July 07, 2018, 12:51:48 PM
There is a time for everything. I am very optimistic about cryptocurrency. It will grow, patience is virtue. I read a lot of books on investing and all the same thought - be patient and spend your free time analyzing undervalued assets. (coins')
Activity: 468
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
July 07, 2018, 12:32:31 PM
I hope it will rise soon, but now it is fluctuating and I can't see any strong positive news about crypto, so it is better just to buy and hold, nothing special.
 It is impossible to predict bottom point
Activity: 224
July 07, 2018, 12:30:46 PM
Yeah ... but we do not know the time will rise again like last year. From yesterday the price only continued up and down and could not yet penetrate the high price. But still optimistic with the increase, just waiting for time.
Activity: 167
July 07, 2018, 12:30:08 PM
Yes, the market will soon be green again every day.  Do not panic.  This happens every day.
Activity: 151
July 07, 2018, 12:28:55 PM
I believe that the market has stopped falling and it is starting to grow again.
Activity: 39
July 07, 2018, 12:27:31 PM
For me i strongly believe that crypto will rise again.
Activity: 100
July 07, 2018, 11:56:28 AM
Yes the market is growing, slowly but growing, I think we need to wait a few months.
July 07, 2018, 11:36:32 AM
Yes, soon the market will begin to recover and by the end of the year there will be a steady growth.  Always after a prolonged fall, a good growth follows.
Activity: 297
July 07, 2018, 10:16:50 AM
Yes ofcourse absolutely  i believe that market will rise again for this coming month  i can see the market are slowly getting higher  rathar than this few months and i think we need to wait untill market will go back in all green
Activity: 1
July 07, 2018, 09:03:11 AM
epmr5523

I absolutely believe that the market will rise again as a whole. What we have to remember is that there was an enormous amount of selling of Bitcoin  and Litecoin at the end of 2017 and beginning of 18. A lot of profit takers hit the market at once. Also, the weaker hands got spooked and sold as well. This had impacted the entire market, but right now is an opportunity for new buyers and smart/savvy investors to take on newer positions at much lower price. So hang in there, it will rebound -- the market is not dead!

PS.
A lot of junk altcoins have hit the market which has diluted the bull run, but after the weaker coins go belly up, this will lead into a bull run. Hold on to your positions in Bitcoin, Litecoin, and for me I have added more position in Ripple as well.

Eric
Pages:
Jump to: