Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the market gonna rise again???? - page 10. (Read 2570 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 503
July 06, 2018, 02:53:56 PM
The cryptocurrency market is now at the very beginning of its journey. Growth has not even begun yet.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 02:42:08 PM
when all will recover we will see the pump to all crypto.so i will just keep holding my token and keep it tight till i hit my pump that jumped on it. until that happens, I will continue to hope it will materialize. I am sure, prices will rise by the end of this year.
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
July 06, 2018, 02:41:26 PM
market will definitely rise in the coming month mostly now we can see the symptoms of bull market like same like last year market is bouncing back to touch its previous all-time high prices
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
July 06, 2018, 02:35:07 PM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

Bitcoin always down in early-mid year and rise in end of the year. That's happened in the previous years, I hope history will repeat.
Yes i agree on that. This market status is already been experience before this dropping of price is not new to us, I believe that the market price value  will soon rise at the end of year 2018, we can really put basis from the past few years there are also a huge dropping of the price and at the end of the day it will end up all to rising . So then for me I strongly believe that market will soon rise, I think we only need to have more patience on waiting.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 02:34:55 PM
haters will always be haters and haters will not affect the crypto, because most crypto haters are lazy people who have no influence, and now it's been proven that crypto is recovering again, slowly but surely
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
July 06, 2018, 02:25:09 PM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

Bitcoin always down in early-mid year and rise in end of the year. That's happened in the previous years, I hope history will repeat.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
July 06, 2018, 11:47:45 AM
Bitcoin’s price crossed $10000 largely due to pump n manipulation. The same manipulation is being done today to keep the price down... they earn by shorting...
Activity: 176
July 06, 2018, 02:12:37 PM

What do you mean by market? All the coins?
In a priori, it is impossible that all coins grow in value. Bitcoin and exactly part altcoins Yes  will continue to grow. I have no doubt about that. And as for many coins, their price after the exchange stock and the first pump, life is over. Forget about them. Of course there are the second pump of these coins, but personally I hope for the first wave, which carries the price up.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
July 06, 2018, 01:48:09 PM

Hello, we can not know what will only be assumed. I think that there will be growth but for this it is necessary that new players come to the market and the fall of the crypto currency repels. It is necessary to attract some new capital then everything will be.
The market is still very young so everything is ahead!
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 01:40:56 PM
I believe that the market will grow in any case. The market can not stand still. And where there is a sharp decline. We need to prepare for the same growth.
Activity: 76
July 06, 2018, 01:40:48 PM
I do not think that the market will grow now, as all currencies are immersion. But after a long run, he'll probably recover.
Activity: 364
July 06, 2018, 01:35:43 PM
yes, I believe the market will rise again and even more will increase compared to last year.
Activity: 196
July 06, 2018, 01:21:31 PM

Of course, there will still be good growth.  Yes, this year is not the most successful, but soon the market will begin to recover and everything will be fine.
Activity: 28
July 06, 2018, 11:22:51 AM
I do not understand what you are talking about but I can advise you 1 good crypto project Socratus it is reliable and well helps me
Activity: 126
July 06, 2018, 11:22:13 AM
I think everything can be, here the main thing that would regularly include positive news and then people will again believe in the crypto currency and start investing in it and then the market will quickly recover and everyone will start earning as before
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
July 06, 2018, 11:15:33 AM
It will really rise up and go back to its original green market , we can not predict when but as usual, it will slowly rise up again as expected by all bitcoin holders.
Activity: 251
BIB Exchange
July 06, 2018, 10:27:00 AM
We expect all time that if price gets high but it is not possible for crypto currency. As price is not fixed for crypto currency price can be up or down. In this time price will recover it's before price.
Activity: 294
July 06, 2018, 10:24:32 AM
I have a feeling we won't experience 7k at all.

There will be a short squeeze jumping the price to mid 7ks and then fomo will kick in and we'll be 8k in no time and then stay there for a while.
Activity: 26
July 06, 2018, 10:23:10 AM

I do believe the price will rises in the end of this year. when all going to recover we will see a huges pump to all cryptos. so I just will keep on hodl my tokens and keep it tight till I hit my skyrocket pump on it. until that happen I will just keep on hoping it will come true.
Activity: 560
July 06, 2018, 10:21:43 AM
of course the market will rise again, will not forever decrease. patient, it just takes longer time for the market price to return to normal or rise. it will not likely continue to fall. do not panic, the price decline is often the case, if possible the price now down very far, hoping that the price will also rise further.
Pages:
Jump to: