Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the market gonna rise again???? - page 7. (Read 2570 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 09:00:28 AM
Already, the market is increasingly green, but the price is growing very slowly.  I think a few more months and everything will be fine.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 08:56:51 AM
More and more companies are now adapting into crypto technology. Newer innovative projects and dependable platforms are now rising with their different integration of blockchain technology. We can expect that crypto will rise again and people will finally realize what they are missing out on.
Activity: 546
July 07, 2018, 06:46:28 AM
yes surely.. the market is much better that the previous now i can now work with ful hope as the market grows.. because one thing that depresses is the market being low.
wen ever you look at the market, hardly for you to perform any activity so one will fill weak to work or trade moreover doing bounty campaign nowadays.
Activity: 202
July 07, 2018, 06:18:18 AM
Am also scared and panic alot at the current market
But after reading a lots of post here, I don't have any thing to panic on
Am assured that it is a normal occurrence  and that the market will rise again
Very soon, so am holding my tokens till then.
I don't need to dump my coins.
Activity: 224
July 07, 2018, 06:13:39 AM
there is always time for rising up.its happen with a blink of an eye.you don't know it for sure when it will happen but it will happen and we know that ,we also know that it will  happen so soon .the market is having its bad day, soon it will have its brightest day ever.where the market will go through the roof .i am sure that it will happen in two or 3 month from now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 06:08:39 AM
I am sure that the crypto currency market will definitely grow, it is just profitable for large whales to understate the price artificially so that traders can buy, and those people who are afraid of losing everything could sell everything, but I'm sure that by September 2018 there will be a good jump up the crypto-currency market !!
Activity: 34
July 07, 2018, 05:57:25 AM
 Yes it will, Its just a matter of time before the market gets Back up again, The coins are currently taking a beating the value s as drastically droping,But this is not something that will persist recover long period of time, we have seen the market fall deeply in the face of the red zone but so recovers back again and this is just what will happen once again,  it might take long bu it will recover in the long run
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 05:38:43 AM
Of course because I am sure the currency of crypto in August will increase its price. Or at least at the end of the year the price will be very high as last year.
Activity: 189
July 07, 2018, 05:37:46 AM
There are more dips can be seen, real bull run markets coming on next September, October months. Please ready for it. These are called bull traps.
Activity: 364
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
July 07, 2018, 04:28:46 AM
Yes, I think the cryptocurrency market will rise again. Only stupid people think that cryptocurrency will not rise again. The cryptocurrency is a belief investment.
Activity: 145
July 07, 2018, 04:25:27 AM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

For me yes it is, because crypto market is not stable. Sometimes up and down so we need to be a wise holder and think it wisely if we hold or sell it. Our decison is important it is priceless.
Activity: 350
July 07, 2018, 04:23:57 AM
Do not worry about the market. because we know it's normal we need to do sales strategy. the most needed here is to wait for your tokens to be more valuable. my advice to you is to join a bounty for someone else you receive a token mall waiting for you to increase the amount of token in the market.
Activity: 420
July 07, 2018, 04:17:37 AM
For the last news market must turn at end of the month.
27th July start working NASDAQ exchange
Activity: 182
July 07, 2018, 04:13:17 AM
we should not be complacent. because we know the exchange rate is not stable. if you hold a token and are waiting for a change in the market. I advise you to buy or join a bounty to further increase your token. for you to sell more money.
Activity: 396
Chainjoes.com
July 07, 2018, 04:01:28 AM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

yes it does, there's a lot of times that the market falls, and as you can see, every year, its price always rise and another highest point of price is getting reach.
Activity: 238
July 07, 2018, 03:49:24 AM
I think that the market will grow, but it will take some time. Nobody can predict the growth or fall of the crypto currency. Currently, the Crypto currency continues to decline.
Activity: 27
July 07, 2018, 03:25:48 AM
It will rise but dunno how rise untill where  Grin.
Just buy and save as your saving money
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
July 07, 2018, 03:22:48 AM
I also expect that the market will soon begin a new growth, but I do not think it will be a powerful rapid growth as before. If we are talking about bitcoin, bitcoin must pass 7,000 and only then will a new growing trend begin.

Yes, the market is going to rise again in the next few months of the year because market activities are going to increase. I believe the market is going bull toward the $10000 mark this year.
Activity: 700
July 07, 2018, 03:18:13 AM
I also expect that the market will soon begin a new growth, but I do not think it will be a powerful rapid growth as before. If we are talking about bitcoin, bitcoin must pass 7,000 and only then will a new growing trend begin.
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 07, 2018, 03:07:16 AM
I think the market will definitely rise again. because indeed the movement in the market is uncertain. sometimes down sometimes up too
Pages:
Jump to: