Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the market recovering or just a big joke? - page 21. (Read 3556 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

I do not believe, I see the market is back, and Bitcoin is breaking, It will be $ 20,000.

When will you think Bitcoin will pump to $20,000?

Its too early to give your wild guess people. How sure are you about that? Is it really your analysis or just a guess to send off you spamming?

It will take a lot of time to reach that pump again and the question is "when?" since this period is too bearish.

The market is now slowly recovering but not completely. It's not a joke it happens not now, but surely the market will reach its level. These type of fluctuations is happens every year.  But again the market will bloom. Like that this year starting itself market is very dull. But in the end of the year it will come up again like last year. Don't get panic about the current situation this will soon recover. 
I agree with you, why does everyone expect that the market will recover its positions in a couple of days or weeks? guys, this is crazy. Have patience, the market will be slow to go to new heights

Yes, people should wait patiently until Bitcoin crosses more than $10k in the market. Don't just conclude with the small increase in the prices, still, there is plenty of time to increase the Bitcoin prices.

yup

Agree a lot.
Activity: 62

I do not believe, I see the market is back, and Bitcoin is breaking, It will be $ 20,000.

Its too early to give your wild guess people. How sure are you about that? Is it really your analysis or just a guess to send off you spamming?

It will take a lot of time to reach that pump again and the question is "when?" since this period is too bearish.

The market is now slowly recovering but not completely. It's not a joke it happens not now, but surely the market will reach its level. These type of fluctuations is happens every year.  But again the market will bloom. Like that this year starting itself market is very dull. But in the end of the year it will come up again like last year. Don't get panic about the current situation this will soon recover. 
I agree with you, why does everyone expect that the market will recover its positions in a couple of days or weeks? guys, this is crazy. Have patience, the market will be slow to go to new heights

Yes, people should wait patiently until Bitcoin crosses more than $10k in the market. Don't just conclude with the small increase in the prices, still, there is plenty of time to increase the Bitcoin prices.

yup
Activity: 644
Merit: 10

Activity: 28
lets hope the market is recovering. it's a relief to see a jump like this after so long

Go Green!
Activity: 184
Has the market returned? this may be a surprise in April, but does it continue, we all hope
Activity: 112
Chances are that the market will continue to chop for a couple of months and stabilize. The wave in November and December was unnatural and the recent crash was the reaction to the over bought market. It will find stability and then steadily increase again. May happen this year, maybe next year, but crypto will get back to its previous all time highs.
In my opinion, if bitcoin has risen to more than 10K , then I am pretty sure that the market in recovery , because when that happens, all currencies will go up with an acceptable value, they are the followers of bitcoin in every development. Also  I do not think that this small jump in the majority of cryptocurrencies  is a  joke.

Furthermore, I think this current jump in the whole  market  is very important to avoid or  get away a bit from the  previous crisis ( big drop ).
On the other hand, I think this is the beginning of the storm after a long  calm in the previous period, Although many people believe that this rise in the market is temporary,  and most of  currencies will return to the total decline.

~
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
In my opinion, if bitcoin has risen to more than 10K , then I am pretty sure that the market in recovery , because when that happens, all currencies will go up with an acceptable value, they are the followers of bitcoin in every development. Also  I do not think that this small jump in the majority of cryptocurrencies  is a  joke.

Furthermore, I think this current jump in the whole  market  is very important to avoid or  get away a bit from the  previous crisis ( big drop ).
On the other hand, I think this is the beginning of the storm after a long  calm in the previous period, Although many people believe that this rise in the market is temporary,  and most of  currencies will return to the total decline.

correct.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Swipe!
It's just a silence before the the bull race - it may begin in nearest months and at that time the whole capitalization may overcome 1 trillion.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I am of the opinion that the market will soon be on its way of recovering. We may be at the last stage of the attack(ban and regulations) The cryptocurrencies have actually responded well to all this attack on it by the government of various nations. So the recovering is real.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
quarkchain.io

Activity: 854
It was a hard year for the market, and now everyone is looking on decisions of different countries governments. But I am sure it will recover

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

Activity: 322

Activity: 182
it is not recovering yet. we remember how it looks when this happen. positive news and long green bars
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
How it is joke mate. Once we found the dump because of MT gox and so many issue but that time marketplace moving of the coins is increasing and number coins increased everyday. This makes banking whales fear that. They will out of the world.
That is the we do not find the any positive news on this forum and else. Only negative information has been spreaded everywhere.
if we people support the bitcoin by pulling out and publishing the positive everywhere. We have to help the crypto to get the support back with the price rise.
Activity: 252
The market will definitely bounce back in coming future it is following the pattern to accumulate more price stability once done it will spike up
Activity: 81
It goes up. Only question is how high.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
Yes, its looks like market recovering, but its hard to tell when, and what difficulties awaits ahead. We need strong "good news" front line.

I agree. We need more good news to counter the FUD's that has been spreading and circulating around. Good news such as the one concerning Soros and his move of trying cryptocurrency can attract a lot of other investors which will affect the bitcoin price value in a positive way. Checking the market, I can see that almost all of the top 100 coins are all green. I am really hoping that this is the end of the dip and the start of the recovery phase. We've been in the dark for so long and those with weak hands may no longer be able to hold on much longer if the bloody market continues.
Pages:
Jump to: