Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the market recovering or just a big joke? - page 19. (Read 3556 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 17
📈 If we punched 9500, and we stand on it for at least 1-2 days - we can consider it a signal to buy the cue ball and stand in the long.

📉If we go below $ 9000, the following stops will be already 8500-8300-8000-7900.
Accordingly, who is actively selling the cue, this will be a kind of signal for the shorts. Again, the market as a whole is more bullish than bearish, which is why short is not recommended.
In such a market, long is a correct choice.
Activity: 374
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
The market is really recovering, but very slow, with many bearish trends among investors.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Chances are that the market will continue to chop for a couple of months and stabilize. The wave in November and December was unnatural and the recent crash was the reaction to the over bought market. It will find stability and then steadily increase again. May happen this year, maybe next year, but crypto will get back to its previous all time highs.
Activity: 252
I think the market will soon be on its way of recovering. We may be at the last stage of the attack (ban and regulations) The crypto have actually responded well to all this attack on it by the government of various nations. So the recovering is real.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
I thought of it to be the whale's play or bull trap. But this is an euphoria stage. After months of market depression, there's finally a relief and positive movement. People FOMOed. If this is the organic growth, it can easily continue for a month. But if it turns out to be a bull trap, bitcoin will drop badly this time and will again touch $6k. $10k if broken, would be able to attract new investors. Right now, distribution gas increased but not the inflow of dollars in the market.
Activity: 280
At this point, 20 days after your post, the market is still recovering, Bitcoin rates close to $ 10000 and ETH is near $ 700. The demand will slowly increase, so it is expected to be Q4 in 2018, the exchange rate of the whole market will return to the same level by the end of 2017, promising a steady growth in exchange rates.
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
NO, that's not joke. it's true. The market still growing up. But if you say about bitcoin, I think the price will go down again. Because today a lot investor especially middle investor, they are lot to take little coins for their investment.
what is joke in this ?
market was dipped in feb , so now it is recovering slowly slowly .
cant say if it is sign of bull run ot another bull trap .
but expecting a short dip at 9.2k to 7600 and then again reversal .
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Boss is coming back steady. All that big FUDs couldn't bring it lower than $6600 levels
3 months is market correction time we can expect once the correction time completed market bounce back to cross next all time high levels we can expect 25000 dollars
Activity: 560
Merit: 103
quarkchain.io
I heard that soon a new stable coin will appear on the market. I think that when this happens on the market a crowd of new smart money will come. After this, we will all see new levels of ATH
Activity: 38
I see the BTC only at $ 7,200 - $7,400 , but the small altcoin is very high pumping.
It may just be a boss's joke. Let investors join then dump, to get rich!

I think it's not a scam. The market is recovering.
Activity: 406
I think the chances r that the market will continue to chop for a couple of months and stabilize. The wave in November and December was unnatural and the recent crash was the reaction to the over bought market. It will find stability and then steadily increase again. May happen this year, maybe next year, but crypto will get back to its previous all time highs.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Stand up when you fall
I think btc is already high. it will pump and do not dump.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I think what happened last few months make sense, after the great growth we saw in Dec/Jan. The market needed some time to rest and get it all together and hope we're ready for another round of growth. IMO, I think we are at very important point where Bitcoin gotta pass $9200 to be sure that the market recovered.
The situation is very similar to the trend reversal, but it's hard to say for sure, because the market is crypto-currency unpredictable. I really want to believe that the market is starting to recover.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will recover. That's the truth, not the joke. Many people think that playing bitcoin is like betting their property. Not really! Bitcoin can help your fortune. The last time bitcoin fell but it was rising again.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
I think what happened last few months make sense, after the great growth we saw in Dec/Jan. The market needed some time to rest and get it all together and hope we're ready for another round of growth. IMO, I think we are at very important point where Bitcoin gotta pass $9200 to be sure that the market recovered.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
It's not a joke, it will grow more and more. We can see a really good situation on the market, where all coins are green and maybe it will be only better.
Activity: 31
If new money is coming to crypto why would be a joke? Crypto market and cryptocurrencies are still developing.
It is just in the early phase. We will see more expansion of the crypto world.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
I think the market is recovering and the Bitcoin price is kept increasing and this will tend to increase even higher value but we have to wait and see how whales will react to the market.
Pages:
Jump to: