Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the market recovering or just a big joke? - page 22. (Read 3556 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Yes, its looks like market recovering, but its hard to tell when, and what difficulties awaits ahead. We need strong "good news" front line.
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
Bitcoin is attracting more venture capital than any other product in the world. This news itself tells you how big of an impact this market has left on people and now all we need is the big names to put trust in bitcoin again. In recent news George soros who is one of the world's most successful investor has also decided to begin trading in cryptocurrency. All this news has led to the recovery of bitcoin and I am very hopeful that this market will keep recovering now,
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I think the market is already worth recovering.  How could there be a long fall. I believe that in part the market will recover by summer
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
every thing will be a bad time and now is not a good time so it needs to be considered in order to prepare a mature way to face a volatile market uncertain.
within a few months we will still see the market unstable and maybe it is the right time to start investing.
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
Enjoy these lows. Enjoy buying at this level.  Get it. Get it.

Wont go much lower (will go lower, though).

Keep gobbling it up as you can
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
To date, the market is not recovering. Now many people leave this sphere, there are rumors that soon the "bubble will burst", but I'm not worried. I expect that by the end of summer we will see a green market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The fact that the market will recover I do not doubt. Since if this does not happen and the market will be more than half a year dead - to it will gradually fade interest. And this is not interesting to anyone.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Some experts believe it is expected that the" massive outflow " of capital from the market may accelerate in anticipation of the last day of tax payment in the United States. Here is and think themselves...
Activity: 462
it seems that the market is on recovering. although the news is bothering us, just wait and see how the government solve the problems. may it will be done as soon as possible so we don't need to wait so long.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
I think we may be too optimistic, the market does not recover, it may have entered a new cycle of decline. Many people are waiting for the rebound of bitcoin. Too many people waiting may mean that the rebound is not so fast.
Activity: 532
I think we are not much far from recovering. BTC can go down to 5000-5700$, altcoins are pumping and it’s good sign. Maybe we will see BTC price 20k and above on August-September 2018
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
Hahaha, sounds interesting to discuss this topic, but of course, we need to consider that market is run by different set of factors that would the market price, first things first is the government intervention and regulation, this is the first things to consider because a lot of traders and investors rely on the government moves. Then we have the whales., who owned a lot of cryptocurrency that affects really in market situation. Small time traders really affected, in some market movements.

Thanks for this thread. Have a nice day
Activity: 294

The answer is neither. Current phase of the market is call consolidation. Its boon for the ecosystem. Now that all the price frenzy attention calming down, all the tech development can be focused on. If this ecosystem is to develop something it needs to bring a killer app like netscape for internet. Buy low sell high for those who trade regularly. Market is rangebound and you can easy 20% in a day if closely followed.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
the market recovered that was what many people expect. the problem is when it will recover. Maybe in the near future or a few more months. do not think the market would die because it would not be possible.
Activity: 462
Good Morning
Yes, the market is now just tearing and swearing))
Many people think that this cartel spoils the price.
still they say that in the future the cue ball will drop to 2k
Well, I hope this does not happen) and this is all lies
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
We can see that currently the market has not fully recovered, there is still a very rapid rise and decline, but I am sure if prices will rise again as before when prices reach the highest. I will be patient and try not to panic.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
The market will recover for sure right from the inception of bitcoin till date there was huge volatility so this is 3 months downtrend so as per present speculations we can expect next quarter to be more fruitful for our patience
I hope that it to happen. Current falls very much affect the psyche of traders and cryptocurrency investors. I'm waiting for a reversal to the trend of increasing summer and hope that by the end of the year we will return to the previous position. I started to get interested in cryptocurrency when bitcoin is$ 2000 , and ETH$ 150 and I don't want to go back to these figures again.

I think it's just waiting for a reversal and we will be good again for the months after.
The question is how long will that one last.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
The market will recover for sure right from the inception of bitcoin till date there was huge volatility so this is 3 months downtrend so as per present speculations we can expect next quarter to be more fruitful for our patience
I hope that it to happen. Current falls very much affect the psyche of traders and cryptocurrency investors. I'm waiting for a reversal to the trend of increasing summer and hope that by the end of the year we will return to the previous position. I started to get interested in cryptocurrency when bitcoin is$ 2000 , and ETH$ 150 and I don't want to go back to these figures again.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
I see the BTC only at $ 7,200 - $7,400 , but the small altcoin is very high pumping.
It may just be a boss's joke. Let investors join then dump, to get rich!

Its yet to recover. Still we can expect this current correction gets prolonged for bit more time. The price may recover by end of the April. Hope so. As last December had a great spike, every investor is looking forward for a double spike than last year. This expectation keeps us disappointed with the current value. But still need to take this moment in a positive spirit and invest more now. Lets use this current situation to gather as many coins as we can.
Pages:
Jump to: