Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the Market Stabilizing? - page 11. (Read 10235 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 32
February 14, 2019, 01:31:06 AM
From the time you made this submission to now , bitcoin price has gone from $5k plust to below $4k now.
The market has not recovered yet , hopefully, it recovers soon.
By the way ,I think this is the best time to invest in bitcoin.
The price is low now.

when comparing to the previous time the stability of Bitcoin will increasing more than before so that time that we are searching for investment will be right there now so we can definitely invest and make the development more easier.
Activity: 461
Merit: 17
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
February 14, 2019, 12:31:43 AM
I think that the market has now become at such a level that just wants to Dodge many investors who are still holding on, when they lose their patience, that's when I think the market will go to the bottom, and maybe quite the contrary, no one knows, so I began to buy a little tokens such as XEM and ETH
The crypto market has an unstable price trend, so crypto players must be observant about transactions whether they hold nitcoin or altcoin.
If you don't follow the market reaction, you will certainly lose a lot of money because the downward trend of some coins must be anticipated by buying coins that have an upward trend, so that cumulatively still enjoy profits.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
February 13, 2019, 11:57:31 PM
I don't think the market is stabilizing at any level yet. We would need to wait for more to see if the market is will go down more. You can wait maybe a week again before judging. To me, there is a chance to see the price dropping as low as 3k or why not 2.k
is the price down stable? of course not going up and down is normal, so there's no need to wait for the price to go down if you want to enter the trade. looking for the right opportunities in trading is a determinant of our success. bitcoin has very good potential in the future so don't delay if you want to invest in bitcoin, do it now while prices are low.

The crypto market will not be stable, there will always be unexpected up and down movements, and using the available time will be better.
Don't delay to trade and do with your research so you will get something better.

Currently, bitcoin does have a value of $ 3600 and I don't think it can be stable. the crypto market continues to move and will not be stable, and this is indeed a good opportunity to invest, or waiting for prices to fall again, I hope it will not go down again. The market has risen and decreases for only a few dollars and this makes it a little green and good expectations but will not stabilize.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
February 13, 2019, 09:49:53 PM
From the time you made this submission to now , bitcoin price has gone from $5k plust to below $4k now.
The price is low now.

No don't, the market currently on resistance level and not stable. it will still can be down again under $3500, wait until touch the support level maybe around $3400. but it's up to you if you and the others want to invest now.
well, this might be going up, and maybe the price will go down. investment or not, all risks are in our hands. besides, since the beginning of the year, I have seen that the price of bitcoin is quite stable. the price is very rare for under $ 3500, and is under $ 4000. either which value will be achieved first, but when it is achieved, I think, the stability will be reduced.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
February 13, 2019, 09:24:18 PM
I don't think the market is stabilizing at any level yet. We would need to wait for more to see if the market is will go down more. You can wait maybe a week again before judging. To me, there is a chance to see the price dropping as low as 3k or why not 2.k
is the price down stable? of course not going up and down is normal, so there's no need to wait for the price to go down if you want to enter the trade. looking for the right opportunities in trading is a determinant of our success. bitcoin has very good potential in the future so don't delay if you want to invest in bitcoin, do it now while prices are low.

The crypto market will not be stable, there will always be unexpected up and down movements, and using the available time will be better.
Don't delay to trade and do with your research so you will get something better.
Activity: 476
CAT.EX Exchange
February 13, 2019, 08:29:03 PM
Activity: 350
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable
February 13, 2019, 07:35:04 PM
What are your opinions?

For a long time I thought BTC stabilized at $6400, then boom!

I would like to get some views to help me decide what to do.

It has been a wild ride (to put it mildly!)  It can be scary.

Better hold your bitcoin. Current market condition is not too good for selling or buying because hard to predict market movement. Maybe after bitcoin trade in ETF, bitcoin can recover the price

The condition of the market that is too deep indeed makes us very frustrated, HOLD is also not always a wise choice, sometimes it would be better to cut out and then use existing assets, to take profits. Some crypto enthusiasm still pesimist about recover to ATH.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Vave.com
February 13, 2019, 09:51:04 AM
September and October this year, I thought the market was towards the bullish period because it was recovering by stabilizing at a certain lower prices. But, when November came, the market suddenly on the downward trend and it is not stopping from falling. I think we havn't seen the bottom yet.
stable markets may not be fully stable because in my opinion the influence of trade continues to occur and to be said to be stable I think it is difficult in conditions like today we must be able to take advantage of every opportunity that we will get in investment
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
February 13, 2019, 08:32:08 AM
The price is low now.

No don't, the market currently on resistance level and not stable. it will still can be down again under $3500, wait until touch the support level maybe around $3400. but it's up to you if you and the others want to invest now.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Veil
February 13, 2019, 06:52:53 AM
The price is low now.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
February 13, 2019, 01:41:54 AM
Bitcoin has gone below that price.  It is now below $3500. I think we can makes money by buying now and holds for long-term.  $6400 that you were predicting from is now the dream of many people.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
February 13, 2019, 12:10:39 AM
Scary? get out of the boat if you are scared of the market dumps.

I see everyone to be discouraged most of the time during market dumps. Cheer up folks, we have to realize that these days are coming to the greener ones which will lead the market to see some days of green again.
I agree, many investors have the idea that they can make money without losing which is not possible especially in this market that can move in ways that after watching it for years still surprise me, all of those that get scared because of the market movements have nothing to do in this market because eventually they will make a mistake that will wipe out their capital.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
February 06, 2019, 04:30:18 PM
What are your opinions?

For a long time I thought BTC stabilized at $6400, then boom!

I would like to get some views to help me decide what to do.

It has been a wild ride (to put it mildly!)  It can be scary.
It is already the beginning of 2019, and Bitcoin is still at the bottom and is not stabilizing. If you want to get a profit from your investments, you obviously have to wait a long time. The main thing to believe.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
February 06, 2019, 03:49:53 PM
Price instability and volatility are among the core characteristics of bitcoin and I think that price behaviour won't change anytime soon. The market is only stable for the moment.
Very high volatility is indeed something that is in bitcoin. this is indeed a challenge for many people to be able to take these risks
This is not a risk for me but its opportunity for me because it will provide me many opportunities to buy at cheap price and sell at high so that my money will grow wide and I will be able to make profit. Volatility of bitcoin is positively seen by me at this market, it rise and gets down so we get multi situations to enjoy our journey here.
Activity: 434
February 06, 2019, 11:10:23 AM
I think that the market has now become at such a level that just wants to Dodge many investors who are still holding on, when they lose their patience, that's when I think the market will go to the bottom, and maybe quite the contrary, no one knows, so I began to buy a little tokens such as XEM and ETH
Activity: 350
February 06, 2019, 10:26:37 AM
Stability is not inherent in the crypto foreign exchange market, so to say that the crypto market will ever become stable is not correct. The ups and downs of prices have been and will be in the future, but maybe with an increase in the total capitalization of cryptocurrencies, they will become less susceptible to external influence on them by people with large volumes of Bitcoin and dollar capital.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
February 06, 2019, 08:49:52 AM
Price instability and volatility are among the core characteristics of bitcoin and I think that price behaviour won't change anytime soon. The market is only stable for the moment.
Very high volatility is indeed something that is in bitcoin. this is indeed a challenge for many people to be able to take these risks
he market has 3 trends, namely up, down, or stable. and when it is stable it usually does not last long, because a large upward or downward trend will occur. therefore we must be able to take advantage of opportunities
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
February 06, 2019, 08:30:05 AM
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
February 06, 2019, 08:10:58 AM
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
February 05, 2019, 04:09:34 AM
The market currently is not balancing, daily fall in price is really terrifying and making most altcoins drop dramatically. Although there's a little improvement unlike some weeks back and at the moment it will take a while before the market fully stabilize.
There is a daily fall but there is a rise also, so although it's not balance, I can say it's stable.
Stable but not what we like to see since the price is very low compared to our expectation, but I like it this way
than seeing a further fall, when price stops falling, we can expect it will rise sooner or later.
Pages:
Jump to: