Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the new cryptocurrency worth buying - page 2. (Read 1663 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 100
if you give more clear details maybe we can share more. first I don't know which altcoin is recommended by your friend, but if you think your friend is an expert in the market you should follow his advice and invest with a reasonable amount
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
Check out the project yourself, do your own personal research about the project, check their team and partners, by doing that, you can determine if the project is worth investing in or not because investing in any cryptocurrency project currently should be done after doing thorough research, if not losing funds in sure.

I agree with you. Don't trust anyone in this market and take some time to evaluate what is happening because if you analyse well, you will find a lot of good projects. I used to make a lot of mistakes in the past when I trusted others, but now it is different because every project I participate in, I evaluate and analyze a lot before deciding whether to invest or not.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I will follow the advice of friend,it is good if we have friends who exchange ideas about cryto and do research together on new projects so that the selected investment can be profitable  in the near future or long term
Oh! That was nice! Having a companion in dealing with this stuff can give less pressure on everything you do since you both envourage each other to become better investors. It is a nice feeling that you are helping each other on picking the right coin and earn profits together at the same time. If you lose theb the other one most probably will lose too, but at least you're not alone. I mean you got a friend who can share with the burden that you feel — a friend who can give you relief. I wish I also had one Cheesy.
Yes absolutely right, looking for friends who lead us to a good path but must be careful also for friend who want to make us make the wrong choice, so we don't have to trust completely in the choice of friends
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Interesting and rational, cause usually people just follow what everyone follows. But I love your strategy more, it is deeper and more objective. And are there many solutions you can outline that follow your requirements? Curious to hear

Nope, not many. I would only outline Centric. The solution is coming with 2 tokens. The first token, Centric Rise, is the network's transactional currency - it steadily increases in price hourly in accordance with immutable price blocks set publicly one year in advance. The second token, Centric Cash, is pegged to the first and will freely trade on major cryptocurrency exchanges. And I definitely recommend you to Google them to have a better understanding on what solution stays for
Activity: 112
Basically, mine is the pretty complex - I am starting with the niche. For example, talking about me, I am fond of different progressive solutions. After the niche is chosen, I have a look at the solutions that are having the highest ratings along with real feedback from users. And then I am also evaluating things on my own, paying attention to team, opportunities and more

Interesting and rational, cause usually people just follow what everyone follows. But I love your strategy more, it is deeper and more objective. And are there many solutions you can outline that follow your requirements? Curious to hear
Hmm, I agree that there are many aspects that matter. And I am not only talking about the idea as the idea, but much more about complex approach. So curious to hear your views

Basically, mine is the pretty complex - I am starting with the niche. For example, talking about me, I am fond of different progressive solutions. After the niche is chosen, I have a look at the solutions that are having the highest ratings along with real feedback from users. And then I am also evaluating things on my own, paying attention to team, opportunities and more
Activity: 112
Hello everyone. I would say that there is huge variety of different solutions coming onto the market, so I am here with the strategy I personally use. I would say, mine is pretty rational and can help to find the most advanced solutions

Hmm, I agree that there are many aspects that matter. And I am not only talking about the idea as the idea, but much more about complex approach. So curious to hear your views
Hello everyone. I would say that there is huge variety of different solutions coming onto the market, so I am here with the strategy I personally use. I would say, mine is pretty rational and can help to find the most advanced solutions
Activity: 20
Merit: 1
With the development of the economy, BTC is now gaining more and more attention, and it is not disappointed by the people who chose it. From being questioned at the beginning, to a large number of people investing now, it has become a popular investment product. I first learned that BTC was recommended to me by my friend W (who was the administrator of the Monetary Authority) at that time, and let me also invest, but I thought it was a hype May be cheated (this has become a big pity for me). Later, I started investing in 2013, when I bought 100 BTC and sold it at the price of 16,000 in 2017. Now my friend W has recommended a new cryptocurrency to me. Should I invest?
You friend won't suggest you a bad project. As history prediction your friend has some experience. But even though do your research based on your knowledge. Can you tell me new name, I could research on it. Although whatever your friend suggested, same situation can't be creat as created with Bitcoin.

Ok,the new cryptocurrency is called VVT, and we can keep talking if you're interested
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
I will follow the advice of friend,it is good if we have friends who exchange ideas about cryto and do research together on new projects so that the selected investment can be profitable  in the near future or long term
Oh! That was nice! Having a companion in dealing with this stuff can give less pressure on everything you do since you both envourage each other to become better investors. It is a nice feeling that you are helping each other on picking the right coin and earn profits together at the same time. If you lose theb the other one most probably will lose too, but at least you're not alone. I mean you got a friend who can share with the burden that you feel — a friend who can give you relief. I wish I also had one Cheesy.
Activity: 399
With the development of the economy, BTC is now gaining more and more attention, and it is not disappointed by the people who chose it. From being questioned at the beginning, to a large number of people investing now, it has become a popular investment product. I first learned that BTC was recommended to me by my friend W (who was the administrator of the Monetary Authority) at that time, and let me also invest, but I thought it was a hype May be cheated (this has become a big pity for me). Later, I started investing in 2013, when I bought 100 BTC and sold it at the price of 16,000 in 2017. Now my friend W has recommended a new cryptocurrency to me. Should I invest?
You friend won't suggest you a bad project. As history prediction your friend has some experience. But even though do your research based on your knowledge. Can you tell me new name, I could research on it. Although whatever your friend suggested, same situation can't be creat as created with Bitcoin.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

Now this is a very dangerous thing to do. Here you are comparing the new coin with Bitcoin, and you are expecting the same sort of returns from the new cryptocurrency. Now that's what I would call wrong expectations. Bitcoin was unique and it was the original cryptocurrency. None of the altcoins can match Bitcoin in that regard. Many of the newer coins are created by the promoters, hoping that they will replicate the success of Bitcoin.
Activity: 221
Merit: 1
Check out the project yourself, do your own personal research about the project, check their team and partners, by doing that, you can determine if the project is worth investing in or not because investing in any cryptocurrency project currently should be done after doing thorough research, if not losing funds in sure.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 102
Investing in new cryptocurrencies is currently a risky business. In the past, investing in new cryptocurrency would have been more profitable in many cases, and many have made huge profits by investing in the new cryptocurrency. But at the present time, that situation is completely different. Most new cryptocurrencies tend to fall in value as they enter the market, and in many cases fall below the ICO/IEO price. The last two years have seen very few new cryptocurrencies that have been able to grow while retaining their value once they come to the market. So if you are well versed in the project and are able to analyze its growth prospects well, you can invest in new cryptocurrencies. Otherwise, investing in top quality cryptocurrencies is better than investing in new cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
not all new cryptoqurremncy can give you as much profit or the same as your luck after buying cheap BTC and selling it at high prices at that time. you need to remember that investing has risks to each other, if you want to invest it is better enough with just the top coins. at least to minimize your risk of loss.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
There is a chance that the value of bitcoin could spike again in the near future, and those who buy when it is at its current value could stand to turn a profit. Investments are always risky, but some experts say cryptocurrency is one of the riskier investment choices out there, according to Consumer Reports. However, digital currencies are also some of the hottest commodities.
Activity: 891
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Worth it if we can sort it out because now almost 80% of existing projects still have the potential to fail when they are developing, the interest of the cryptocurrency community is currently difficult to guess so I can say it's better if our analysis is not ripe, suitable to take Bitcoin as the main preference to invest
I think that even 90 percent of those projects that are existing on the market now will fail for 3-4 years and then we will see how the market will become cleaner from scammers and it will develop faster than now
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Good thing you have a friend who has good foresight. that is a skill only a few have. Well, you got a good return during his first advice so I think following him the second would be profitable also. Might be he sees something in the coin he is recommending to you now. If you have money that you can afford to lose, why not try. Who know the suggested coin would pump.
Activity: 558
Merit: 11
umachit.fund
Investing in new cryptocurrencies is very risky, you can lose capital if you don't check and choose properly. If you want to invest in a new currency cryptocurrency, take the help of an expert, If you do not have the support of an expert then find the old reliable coin bottom and invest in the long term.
even with research, the risk is still there. in the investment world, risk will never disappear. even though you feel it's worth it, but try to understand more deeply, and examine all the concepts and the team. some new projects are very difficult to estimate whether the project is a scam or not.
Investing in new cryptocurrency is a very risky thing but in the past, people have benefited by investing in various cryptography projects, many people become optimistic after hearing from them and jump on any project. Even after proper screening, scams are often the order of the day, so newcomers are asked to skip new projects and invest in old coins.
Pages:
Jump to: