Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the new cryptocurrency worth buying - page 9. (Read 1663 times)

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
snipped...
I don't usually follow the recommendation of my friends simply because of the risk of losing money and even if they are my friends, they can't give any guarantee that I will make money on that so I do my part as an investor. New cryptocurrency are worth buying if they are real and offering a new system but if they can't even perform a well service then you should doubt on that. There's a lot of criteria to be used before investing and you have to do your part before listening to anyone.
We are the same mate, I supposed not to follow my friends before and thinking that Bitcoin could just be scam way. But this is also my big regrets coz I'd found it late and if I allow that recommendation drives me, I already got a lot. It was a lesson for me and think that we shouldn't have to close the door for any opportunity that will knock on but leave it open for they will come soon.
It was difficult to trust crypto at first as you can hear bad reviews but actually it is different when you are there. But Bitcoin is somewhat different from the others and particularly to the new coins existed, and we can't deny that they are losing such potentiality which makes it difficult to give trust and put at risk.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
I'm buying little amount of some crypto that does have some new or unique consensuses. In case maybe one of it becomes great. I like kadena, zilliqa, solana, radix, perl and harmony

These are quite some old assets. Except for Solana but I must confess categorical are okay. However I do wonder what happened to pillows becoming the next ethereum as claimed by the team and community

Solana is not the only one. There was a lot of new projects that can be categorized on the gree light project. Did you know celo? it has been giving me a decent profit too.

That's BS claim that has already made by the team and i have heard such claim so many times.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
I am sure your friend is very good because in the past he had suggested investing in bitcoin, he again gave good advice for investment choices in new projects but given the risks posed then you should consider the potential of the project in the future, the keyword "recommended" does not mean coercion only you need to research the new project.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
With the development of the economy, BTC is now gaining more and more attention, and it is not disappointed by the people who chose it. From being questioned at the beginning, to a large number of people investing now, it has become a popular investment product. I first learned that BTC was recommended to me by my friend W (who was the administrator of the Monetary Authority) at that time, and let me also invest, but I thought it was a hype May be cheated (this has become a big pity for me). Later, I started investing in 2013, when I bought 100 BTC and sold it at the price of 16,000 in 2017. Now my friend W has recommended a new cryptocurrency to me. Should I invest?
I don't usually follow the recommendation of my friends simply because of the risk of losing money and even if they are my friends, they can't give any guarantee that I will make money on that so I do my part as an investor. New cryptocurrency are worth buying if they are real and offering a new system but if they can't even perform a well service then you should doubt on that. There's a lot of criteria to be used before investing and you have to do your part before listening to anyone.
Activity: 20
Merit: 1
Investing in crypto is a good step for you to decide right now, if you know and understand the best crypto on the market.
Can you show the type of crypto that you want to invest in.....!
[/quote]

You can send me a private letter if you want to know more
I am keen on investing in new cryptocurrencies, especially those issued internally. If possible, I would like to further communicate with you Tongue

I am very happy to meet friends who are passionate about new cryptocurrencies. If you want to communicate further, you can send me a private message
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1775
Now my friend W has recommended a new cryptocurrency to me. Should I invest?
Unfortunately you didn't tell us the name of the new crypto that your friend W. introduced.

Today there are so many new cryptos coming out, some are scams and some are brilliant to invest, if if you can give the name of the crypto / coin you mean, maybe we can at least look to famous markets, crypto history and also price developments when released and now.

Investing in crypto is a good step for you to decide right now, if you know and understand the best crypto on the market.
Can you show the type of crypto that you want to invest in.....!
Activity: 966
Merit: 502
I'm buying little amount of some crypto that does have some new or unique consensuses. In case maybe one of it becomes great. I like kadena, zilliqa, solana, radix, perl and harmony

These are quite some old assets. Except for Solana but I must confess categorical are okay. However I do wonder what happened to pillows becoming the next ethereum as claimed by the team and community
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
Now's the time to part ways, mate.
Don't.
Just stay in Bitcoin although there are many "other cryptocurrencies" that we called altcoins, many of them, especially the new ones, don't survive the night because of how many dumps happen at the blink of an eye.

everyone's perception is different. however, I feel that people who invest in new coins are people who want to take a big risk. however, some people want to seek security by choosing the coins above, such as bitcoin, and ethereum. I honestly chose ethereum so far, it's just that bitcoin is also a priority compared to new coins.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
The cryptocurrency recommended by a friend can only be purchased internally, and it will take a while to be listed

How does thatake it legit? Any cryptocurrency that has such promise are liable to end in scam mate, many of these ideas are from discord groups that will brainwash their members to be in them. The clear purpose of any project is to get their coin listed in a good exchange for the betterment of their investors. Be wise and don't be fool  by these scammers ravaging the industry with fake trust.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I am keen on investing in new cryptocurrencies, especially those issued internally. If possible, I would like to further communicate with you Tongue
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
There are many new promising altcoins that you can buy for bigger gains in near future but be warned, the unexpected can happen so I suggest you don't put your eggs in a single basket, diversification is the best
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Be careful, your friend might be wrong this time, Bitcoin is marginally different from altcoins, it's true that altcoins have huge ROI but they can easily shrink your money too, I suggest going with top 10 altcoins, anything under top 10 is high risk
Yes, altcoins can crash at any time and make us lose. In the past 3 years most altcoins have died and prices have dropped many times. If you want to invest in altcoins, we need to reseach very carefully
Altcoins are no longer the same as before and are easily manipulated by others, so generally you will need to be more patient before buying. I think some secure large coins like Bitcoin or Ethereum are the number one options in this market. However, you will not be able to get rich from these two coins, so you need to find the coins that have just appeared in this market to become richer.
Sometimes, being ignorant with yourself will make you lose all of your money.
Being ignorant will make you create decisions that you will regret to in the future.

Doing an in-depth research on this "new cryptocurrency" your friend is saying is still the best way to know if that coins is worth it to invest your money with.
In my opinion, I don't like to invest into these new cryptocurrencies as I've seen numerous scam attempts by different project developers already. I know how much the profit you can get if you are investing into these new projects but the risk of getting scammed is very high. Investing in new project/coin is like gambling that it is a high risk but high reward.

In the end of the day, it is your decision that matters since it is your own money.

The capital market is more like the animal world, only people who smell the prey in advance can go longer
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
Sometimes, being ignorant with yourself will make you lose all of your money.
Being ignorant will make you create decisions that you will regret to in the future.

Doing an in-depth research on this "new cryptocurrency" your friend is saying is still the best way to know if that coins is worth it to invest your money with.
In my opinion, I don't like to invest into these new cryptocurrencies as I've seen numerous scam attempts by different project developers already. I know how much the profit you can get if you are investing into these new projects but the risk of getting scammed is very high. Investing in new project/coin is like gambling that it is a high risk but high reward.

In the end of the day, it is your decision that matters since it is your own money.
Be careful, your friend might be wrong this time, Bitcoin is marginally different from altcoins, it's true that altcoins have huge ROI but they can easily shrink your money too, I suggest going with top 10 altcoins, anything under top 10 is high risk
Yes, altcoins can crash at any time and make us lose. In the past 3 years most altcoins have died and prices have dropped many times. If you want to invest in altcoins, we need to reseach very carefully

The purchased cryptocurrency is issued internally. It will double after the listing and then sold. Is it feasible?
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Activity: 924
you should mention more clearly the new altcoin intended by your friends, if altcoin is in the top 10 coinmarketcap then it is worth to buy it but if altcoin is still in the IEO stage or new listing then you have to do a lot of research first, don't believe in what you say other people, even though your friends have made you rich by asking to buy bitcoin in the past
Activity: 983
Yes, basically everything has a risk, and risk also has its own level in a thing, so whatever Altcoin we choose is certainly not far from risk if the situation changes suddenly, so in this case I agree if we really have to be more careful in choosing Altcoin.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
No coin will ever be like Bitcoin, that's the first thing to know so that you can have an open mind when taking decisions. Secondly, your friend was right the first time who knows he might be wrong this time around. Thirdly, with the rate of disappointments coming from new altcoins nowadays, to invest in most of them, one needs to be extra careful. Therefore my only suggestion and opinion is, you ask him questions about the project he wants you to invest in, then make your own research and compare what you were told to what you found out to be sure you are on the right track. If you are still skeptical but still wants to invest, maybe you can consider short term investment.
Pages:
Jump to: