Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the risk necessary to make a big profit? - page 4. (Read 3244 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
The greatest risk in life is not taking a risk at all.
Life itself is a risk!
Great men take risk.
One has to take the risk as at when due. Bitcoin risk is even inevitable because you may not know when the fall in value may begin. Most time you wait for more increase is when it begins to fall.
If the op means that profit that we can get trading or investment, then no doubt that risk is always there, because without taking risk we cannot even think about the profit to get from trading or investment. I think that we need to take the risk which is the only way of making profit from trading or investment.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
You cannot trade without any risk.  When you already invested in trading,  new business there is always a risk and it is your turn to handle that risk. It is a challenge indeed.

Risk is always present in every aspect of life. Much more in the world of investment. It's inevitable when one wants to gain profit. And that means that you will possibly lose as much as you would gain. Just always be vigilant when you are investing.
Activity: 30
Risk is unavoidable, so do not invest into a particular thing at the same time, we cannot guarantee when it grows, it is very risky and dangerous.
Activity: 387
Merit: 100
You cannot trade without any risk.  When you already invested in trading,  new business there is always a risk and it is your turn to handle that risk. It is a challenge indeed.
Activity: 281
Hello guys, I see that many traders are afraid of risk, and they always want a guaranteed profit, but unfortunately, this gain is always  a little in value.
And in many threads, they always ask about "how to make a safe method in trading".

For me, the risk is essential in every field ( especially in  trading) to win a lot of money. Furthermore, when you are afraid, then you will never achieve what you want.
Many businessmen/women (billionaires) and  successful traders become rich because they take risks.

Come on , overcome the fear, make a risk , we will only live once.
Now the market in crisis,  you must  take advantage of this opportunity, your life may will change for the better.

This quote is  very expressing :
"If you want it, go for it. Take a risk. Don't always play it safe or you'll die wondering"
                                                                                                                            -Ms.KG

What do you think guys?

You are exactly right. Risk is just an ingredients of our daily living. We can't live without risk. In everything we do there is a risk so,be a risk taker person and don't afraid to take those risk because behind those risks is success if not failure.In crypro you need to be brave and courageous enough to take the risk because crypto market is unpredictable and very volatile.
Activity: 532
I think yes. Because when you are in cryptocurrency you are always at risk of losing your capital. But this risk can also gave us good profit in the long run.
Activity: 112
One of the biggest characteristics of a trader is the ability to take risk. And the trader who has the ability to take risks will reach the peak of success. That's why we have been seeing every day that not all traders can achieve success. Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
The risk is usually related to investments, therefore the higher the danger the upper the doable financial gain are going to be. therefore what the guy aforementioned is true, if you've got a monetary analysis background you may simply perceive that though not all sensible investment carries a good risk.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
Hello guys, I see that many traders are afraid of risk, and they always want a guaranteed profit, but unfortunately, this gain is always  a little in value.
And in many threads, they always ask about "how to make a safe method in trading".

For me, the risk is essential in every field ( especially in  trading) to win a lot of money. Furthermore, when you are afraid, then you will never achieve what you want.
Many businessmen/women (billionaires) and  successful traders become rich because they take risks.

Now the market in crisis,  you must  take advantage of this opportunity, your life may will change for the better.

This quote is  very expressing :
"If you want it, go for it. Take a risk. Don't always play it safe or you'll die wondering"
                                                                                                                            -Ms.KG

What do you think guys?

Taking the risk is the best thing that we could do for us to be able to earn better for our future. I believe that for us to gain a good profit, we must be brave enough to face every consequences that the risk we are taking might have. Taking the risks means we trust crypto and it's all worth it.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
If you want to make a big profit, you need to take a big risks. All Businessman become rich because they are know how to take a risks for their dreams.
I agree, risk are part of the obstacles in the way of being rich or being successful. There's no such thing such as short cut, there's no easy way to become successful, before you can get what you want, you have to work for it. I've read several books and watch several movies about being a successful business man, all of them went through failures before they become a successful person.
Activity: 524
io.ezystayz.com
Hello guys, I see that many traders are afraid of risk, and they always want a guaranteed profit, but unfortunately, this gain is always  a little in value.

For me, the risk is essential in every field ( especially in  trading) to win a lot of money. Furthermore, when you are afraid, then you will never achieve what you want.
Many businessmen/women (billionaires) and  successful traders become rich because they take risks.

Now the market in crisis,  you must  take advantage of this opportunity, your life may will change for the better.

-Ms.KG

What do you think guys?
Yes i agree to you, if you playing safe in trading nothing will happen to you, you will just earn small profit, you are not certified trader if you are not taking the risk, if you want to become rich in trading take the risk and set your mind in positive for sure you can make it life is full of risk nothing will happen to you if you not grab them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
“Investing should be more like watching paint dry or watching grass grow. If you want excitement, take $800 and go to Las Vegas.”
Paul Samuelson

The four most dangerous words in investing are: “This time it’s different”.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
If you want to make a big profit, you need to take a big risks. All Businessman become rich because they are know how to take a risks for their dreams.
Activity: 337
Taking a risk is like an obstacle that you need to overcome before you will succeed. It is part of our life and you can't prevent this to happen. As he said! Go for it conquer your fear and be a great people.

Yes. If you are afraid to face the risk, you will not know what will gonna happen in a situation like for example in investing in cryptocurrency. Investing in crypto is very risky. And if you are brave to take the risk, there is a possibility for you to become rich in crypto. The higher the risk, the higher you will get.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
Trading is a very risky, up and down crypto price like a roller coaster so we have to be wise in putting money on trading, if we are not afraid of risk trading is a good choice.
Well, life with no risk is no existence and the risk in crypto currency trading can still be corrected if hold the coins for long and don't panic sell because cryptocurrency usually pump back in price. How ever, the most important to do before making any investment or trading in crypto currency is to do proper research in other not to invest in coin which may vanish in the crypto market.
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
Yes I think the big risk is necessary to make a big profit.  The reason the ability is there to make the profit is because no one is willing to take the risk.  It goes hand in hand.  The key is to get the risk reward ratio just right. 
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
Trading is a very risky, up and down crypto price like a roller coaster so we have to be wise in putting money on trading, if we are not afraid of risk trading is a good choice.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
The greatest risk in life is not taking a risk at all.
Life itself is a risk!
Great men take risk.
One has to take the risk as at when due. Bitcoin risk is even inevitable because you may not know when the fall in value may begin. Most time you wait for more increase is when it begins to fall.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Yes I will agree on that to make big profit you have to be risk of your life but the consequence on that when you are losing on that in became such a big loss. Mistake will give you opportunity next to be careful and you going to lose it.
Activity: 196

-Ms.KG

What do you think guys?

I agree to what you have said and for me what you have said is all true. If you do not take the risk then you will not earn even a small amount. If you want to get rich then you have to take the risk no one is becoming rich with not taking the risk. Do not think of the negative side just think of the positive side for you to earn and make a good profit. If you always think of the negative side of taking the risk then you will never earn If you try the risk you will overcome your fear and you will learn how to take the risk with not losing it. It is not that hard for taking the risk but it is the way of learning the risk that you are afraid of.

Pages:
Jump to: