Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there a chance i will double or even triple my investment if i buy BTC now? - page 2. (Read 464 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
on the long run you might get x3 but who will say after how long. months? years? no one knows
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
As many people will tell you, you cant make a doulbe or tripple with bitcoin in short time. So if you ware really interested to make this gains, you have to invest as long term invest for some years. SO maybe you could reacht a 3x with bitcoin in five years. THe problem is just, that nobody want to wait that long.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
At present, there is certainly a very good chance to double your investment if not triple. As the price is around 8k, just invest now and hold it for a few months. By the end of this years, the price of bitcoin would definitely be around 20k, if not more.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
It very much depends on your time horizon. Short term you may even manage to actually HALF your investment, but who knows. Long term, you are quite likely to double or triple or even more multiply your investment, but it may take years.
Activity: 247
 yes theres a high posibility to double or triple your investment if you buy your bitcoin now. just strong hold until they reach your target price. many experts says that bitcoin can rise $30000 to $50000 before the year ends. if this things happen you can quadruful your money in just a couple of months of waiting.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
In a current BTC price in the market,if i buy BTC now,is there a chance to double or even triple my investment?

Chance is always there but how you can reach that is another story. Double or triple profit is possible but as I know only investor/ trader with long term period did that. If you use short/ medium period I doubt you can reach that. Think again, calculate again and don't forget about money management, it will safe your asset.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
if you buy bitcoin now, then you will have a chance to get profit, but in a long time, because now the price of bitcoin still not stable and always decrease in price, so if you want to invest in bitcoin then you have to wait long enough until the price bitcoin rises again.
you must be patient and sure bitcoin will increase again at the end of 2018.
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
There is a chance to triple your bitcoins but not in the short period. May be a one year to three years can help you achieve that.
Activity: 280
Merit: 20
Hey mate... this is not yet the good time if you want to invest....need to wait a little bit the target is in between 4-5K around there is posibility to get a wonderful gain by the end of the year
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
In a current BTC price in the market,if i buy BTC now,is there a chance to double or even triple my investment?

It's not just a chance mate, but it's a reality that has been proven many times over. However, it should be attended with patience, and it's just so hard to do right now, especially since the market is just not in good shape. I will use what happened in the last quarter of last year as a good example. Just when people are losing hope if Bitcoin will rise back up, it surged staggeringly that it climbed up to around 19k dollars, almost tripling it's value. So, from that happening alone, I can say that there is a possibility for that to happen.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I just say you this year ends above to 20.000 $ maybe it's running in 50K $. Don't let you wrap by panic
Activity: 798
Merit: 253

Yes, but it may be a while. There are alts that could easily double or triple and are selling under $1. Do your research and look for coins like that, you may be surprised.
There is nothing in this world which is not possible for you to have and that you can get what all you want to have in your life but the thing is you must work much harder and that you must burn your midnight oil to make your dreams come true and that you must make the right decision at tough situations. You need to wait for the right time and that all your dreams will come true.
Activity: 77
Always watch the market trend then take decision to purchase bitcoin. As per current situation its good idea only to purchase bitcoin and other crypto coins and hold for long term which can fetch good profits but always think wisely and take decision.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 4

Depends on how long you can hold for. At the current price it should double by the end of the year, and optimistically it can even triple. However, if you're thinking about a quick easy double then no, you should invest in altcoins which tends to move up and down more drastically.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
A chance just come with you if you are lucky, double, triple or even more you can get with bitcoin. Just believe the price of bitcoin in very volatile you can use your chance if the price of bitcoin goes up you can sell and wait a moment for the price of bitcoin come to down and you can buy again. The price bitcoin will always fluctuate although there come a various positive news and this is caused by a trader. Run over direction chart with correctly is a way who will make you have a lot of income with bitcoin. Just focus on that and you will get what you want with surely.
Activity: 196
it seems like it could only take a long time because of the high price increase takes time too long enough, the key you have to be patient.
Activity: 266

There is a chance that bitcoin will grow in 10 times and even in 20 if big money(institutional investor from stock market) comes to crypto. But You must be ready to wait for couple of years.

The chance for the price to double is exist but it will need a long term holding. Maybe for more than two years. It will require patient btw.
Activity: 420

There is a chance that bitcoin will grow in 10 times and even in 20 if big money(institutional investor from stock market) comes to crypto. But You must be ready to wait for couple of years.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Anything is possible in terms of value, only matters is when it will happen we are still in the period where speculations is more than the facts, we can't say when the price will fall or when it will rise, we just looking from the past history and hopes that things will bounce back, if you do do believe your instinct and you are willing to gamble and take the risk, then buy now and set your targets wait till the value has been reached then enjoy your profits.
Activity: 313
Merit: 11
theres no guarantee that if you invest now that you can double or triple your investment because bitcoin is unpredictable you should also consider that if you invest on bitcion theres a chance that you could loss a money.
Pages:
Jump to: