Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there a chance i will double or even triple my investment if i buy BTC now? - page 5. (Read 464 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 252
In a current BTC price in the market,if i buy BTC now,is there a chance to double or even triple my investment?

Yes.

Just dont ask when it will happen as no body knows about that. But it will happen if you keep patience and let the time do rest of the things.

BTC was couple of dollar a 8 year ago. Today it is 8000 USD. Thats more than 1000 times the initial value.

So yes, we have proof for that, just HODL, be patient.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
In a current BTC price in the market,if i buy BTC now,is there a chance to double or even triple my investment?

I will advise you not to have such expectations.Investing is not gambling.The bitcoin price might triple,sooner or later,but such mentality will make you lose money in the long run,because of the increasing greed.The more profits you make,the more you want.If the price increases x3,people will want x5 or even x10 times more profits.
This is the gambling mentality. Sad
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
For short term it does not seems so. but in long run you can definitely make so. It would be better that you invest at a lower price.
Activity: 192
Merit: 3
Pages:
Jump to: