Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there a good modified martingale strategy? - page 5. (Read 2101 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
December 21, 2016, 02:46:58 AM
No.

Each bet on a dice site has a negative expected value.

Each bet on a dice site is an independent event.

There is no way to combine independent bets with negative expectations to give you a positive expectation.

If there was a way to beat the house, the house would be broken.
of course no , unless if you do martingale not continuously.
i mean to use martingale betting system in short time with a low percentage bet amount from your bankroll.
for example do martingale with bet amount of 0.01 out of your 10 bitcoin bankroll means it is 0.1 percent! and stop martingale when you have got 1 percent.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
December 21, 2016, 02:36:08 AM
No.

Each bet on a dice site has a negative expected value.

Each bet on a dice site is an independent event.

There is no way to combine independent bets with negative expectations to give you a positive expectation.

If there was a way to beat the house, the house would be broken.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
December 20, 2016, 10:30:48 PM
Yeah, try to use the search function instead of posting right away a new thread.

But regards the question, there are modified martingale strategies out there. But there are no "good" strategies out there. All, and I mean all, gambling systems will lose against the house and you can't do anything about it. In the end every system will lose. Check out the site of the wizardofodds. They test a lot of systems there. They even wage against the gambling system creator if their gambling system wins after N-number of tries they will pay the creator.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
December 20, 2016, 10:26:33 PM
I have been trying out the martingale strategy for dice but was wondering if anyone has a good modified martingale strategy or any other ideas to try.
I'm not sure there are any good modified method especially with martingale, but i found these threads and i think these should be enough for your refference Alternative for martingale? and Anybody Use REVERSE Martingale?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
December 20, 2016, 10:01:12 PM
If I'm not wrong, there are couple threads already in this section discussing this martingale method. You can get more details from those threads.

As per me, there is not such thing called good working or modified method available to win money from dice game because it always changes and one can't predict the next result, and you can win only if you're lucky. So no meaning in searching for working method to making money from a dice game.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
December 20, 2016, 08:45:24 PM
I have been trying out the martingale strategy for dice but was wondering if anyone has a good modified martingale strategy or any other ideas to try.
Pages:
Jump to: