Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there a new blockchain that will compete with Ethereum? - page 5. (Read 1863 times)

Activity: 986
Merit: 516
Personally, I don't believe any blockchain can able to bet Etehreum easily. Now most people facing a problem with the Ethereum smart contracts that are high fees. So why are people trying to use BSC or Polygon network? Both are doing good, and both have huge community support. The fees are very low and most of the people using those. But still, people like to use Ethereum smart contracts to create a new coin. Because it's most popular safe and secure.

Also, Ethereum is a supercomputer. Most of the big project is created by using Ethreum smart contracts. When the fess will be low, People again show their interest in this project that I believe. With the demand for Ethereum, The price also raising now. So investors also have an eye on this coin for the long time investment that makes this project is very unique.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
For now what really looks and continues to compete with ethereum is Binance!!.
because ethereum continues to be developed by its developers so ethereum is not easily rivaled by any blockchain including BNB or Binance.
Activity: 560
Merit: 26
There are too many such blockchains at the moment and all these blockchains are trying to pull funds into their blockchain. There are popular opinions that many of these blockchains will not be needed when Ethereum is ETH 2.0. I think that one should definitely not forget about this opinion.

May be the sidechain project will have nothing to offer as soon as eth2.0 kick off but who knows if Ethereum will carry them along.
The layer one projects will remain solid irrespective of what eth2.0 brings because there are some aspects of sharding that other layer 1 projects are still competing with each other. By the way, there should be competition between this project so that we can have option to choose from any of them.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
We all know about huge transaction fees, not the most convenient scaling and the difficulties of entering the ecosystem. Are there projects that will provide people with the best conditions for the implementation of their ideas in the cryptoworld?

There's are a lot of Blockchains that were created to compete with Ethereum in the field of smart contract services, and they are already performing now in the shade of the Ethereum gas fee issues they became popular due to many users that are temporarily leaving Ethereum because of the gas fee problem. And the truth is many micro users like me are affected by today's expensive transaction fees in Ethereum Network and it is unsustainable for long-term use.     
Activity: 532
As time goes on and crypto advances I think there will be a blockchain that will compete with ethereum. And my prediction is that the cost of eth gas will decrease when ETH 2.0 is published so this will be an interesting moment for all of us
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
Disregarding the price of BNB and ETH, its BNB is the closest so far that is almost like ETH with so many projects on it. Polygon could be the next because tokens could also be bridge to this platform. But one project that also has a bigger development is ADA which is also a smartcontract platform that is the 3rd highest market cap. I think the projects on ADA are also about to burst to compete all with their Plutus dApp Store for its ecosystem.
Activity: 550
We all know about huge transaction fees, not the most convenient scaling and the difficulties of entering the ecosystem. Are there projects that will provide people with the best conditions for the implementation of their ideas in the cryptoworld?
the shortage of ETH is a matter of cost. but keep in mind the cost of ETH according to the price of ETH because if the price of ETH decreases the cost of ETH also decreases. but don't worry there are many one chain network which have low cost and it's popular that is BSC.
Activity: 57
Merit: 17
I think now BNB, MATIC, SOL and other public chain projects are competing with eth.

But beyond the competitive relationship, I think dot is the biggest enemy of eth. dot may transfer eth's assets to other chains to share the advantages of eth
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Catena X
In my opinion, ETH's toughest rival is Binance Smart Chain (BSC) because it is a hard fork of the Go Ethereum (Geth) protocol and thus has many similarities to the Ethereum blockchain. However, the BSC developers have made significant changes in several key areas. The biggest change is the BSC consensus mechanism, which allows for cheaper and faster transactions.
Activity: 252
The Binance Smart Contract (BSC) is currently one of the lowest-cost gas-related ones that I know of. Many use Binance Smart Chain smart contracts for this reason. In my opinion, Ethereum gas costs will decrease when ETH 2.0 is launched
ETH 2.0 has been launched through the London Hard Fork within this year and I think the cost issue is no longer a problem even though it is not as cheap as Binance Smart Contract (BSC), because the cheapest transaction fees now are not on Binance Smart Contract (BSC), but on Matic with Polygon network and one more thing, try to calculate the amount of fees on the Binance Smart Contract (BSC) if the BNB price is the same as the current ETH price, is it cheap or expensive. Grin
Okay, if that is so. But we have to admit that the issue of Ethereum's high gas costs has always been a complaint of many people nowadays. I myself don't blame the high cost of Ethereum gas that people complain about, because for me good stuff is expensive.
Activity: 673
Merit: 105
How many Ethereum killers we have right now already? How many projects aims to be Ethereum killers? Hard to calculate. None of them succeeded.
I don't think we should be conservative in this regard.  The introduction of other revolutionary blockchains such as Sol, ADA, and BNB in ​​the market is very positive to create an overall picture of the development of this industry.  They have all demonstrated good ideals and intentions for use and speculation.  Of course, I still think that they are not yet strong enough to go against Ethereum but the future is a different story, hopefully.  For now, Ethereum still has the upper hand over Defi because it has been at the forefront of this, but if the Defi era continues to explode, ADA, Sol, BNB could completely pose a challenge new consciousness.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
It is doubtful that someone can compete with Ethereum. How many Ethereum killers we have right now already? How many projects aims to be Ethereum killers? Hard to calculate. None of them succeeded. All of them dont compete, they live parallel life. They just complement blockchain and cryptocurrency. They have their own fan base and users. Second reason - Ethereum was just first. It is just like Bitcoin - first and most popular. It is more knows to people, people are most used to it and wont switch to other blockchain.
Activity: 95
Merit: 2
ETH will always be king but projects like SOL and NEAR are in competition with ETH since it’s much cheaper and faster to use their networks instead of ETH. SOL failed when all to many people started using the network but I think it’ll definitely bounce back. The same is true with ADA. NEAR is everything ETH 2.0 promises to be and it’s ready for mass adoption. Price on NEAR will not fluctuate to much even when many people start using the network because it’s built for that. It’s still a young project but it’s grown tremendously this bull run and definitely worth keeping an eye on.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101

I don't have any idea about the new blockchain that has a capability to compete with Ethereum except for BSC, because nowadays most the
new project that arise here in crypto space are mostly used BSC platform for their token, and because of this I think it is very seldom now where few projects in which conducting a campaign using ERC20.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
There are many competitors of Ethereum in the crypto market and more will comes in the future, there are many blockchains are running to compete with the Ethhereum, Solana, BSC Chain, AVAX polygon, HECO, and also Cardano will be in the coming months. I hope gas fees will be down at Ethereum in the coming months.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
there are many blockchains that are making headways with trials of providing solutions to the fees issues like the binance chain, matic, Avax , Solana and so on. they are trying their best but i still feel people are more confident with Ethereum. its too early to judge though thats why we need to give some more time so they can prove theirself.

Those coins are have their own fans but the community of ethereum still bigger than those. Also ethereum is still keep improving everyday. It's platform followed by many other coin's platform but i think people still use ETH because they know it first. Many network used by doing transaction, means more mistake that will happen because we have to change the network and should careful choosing coin network before sending a transaction.
I hope in the future there are a unified network that could gather all the tokens into a network that could provide all coins.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
The Binance Smart Contract (BSC) is currently one of the lowest-cost gas-related ones that I know of. Many use Binance Smart Chain smart contracts for this reason. In my opinion, Ethereum gas costs will decrease when ETH 2.0 is launched
ETH 2.0 has been launched through the London Hard Fork within this year and I think the cost issue is no longer a problem even though it is not as cheap as Binance Smart Contract (BSC), because the cheapest transaction fees now are not on Binance Smart Contract (BSC), but on Matic with Polygon network and one more thing, try to calculate the amount of fees on the Binance Smart Contract (BSC) if the BNB price is the same as the current ETH price, is it cheap or expensive. Grin
Activity: 252
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
There have been lots of altcoins that are trying to compete with Ethereum but we all know that it's more trusted despite its high gas fee. Some traders still prefer Ethereum because it has been giving convenience for years. However, some trusted blockchain coins are also existing just like BNB but I don't see any competition between them since they're both being used by many.
Activity: 664
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
BSC is definitely one of the biggest competition that ETH has, even though for some weird reason ADA managed to beat BNB in the rankings, it is easily can be said that BNB is going very strong. That power comes from the DeFi world for now, but the moment there is a huge game in the BSC world you will soon realize that people will be crazy to not go into it, all we need is a good game that gets a lot of funding and a big development team, if we could achieve that in BSC then the price of BNB will go super high once again as well.

It will take time for that to happen for sure, we didn't had the next DeFi on BSC as soon as there was one in ETH neither, it took some time but eventually we got there, I assume by the start of next year we will have a game even more popular than axie infinity (or axie moving to BSC who knows?) in the BSC world making it a lot bigger than ETH world.
Right now we have the biggest competitor is BSC for Ethereum and in recent time Solana is also increasing its technology with some more coming in this competition because now adoption is increasing, and we need some more in this field for better results.

Peoples really love to go with some new and unique ways as they want to increase in speed and less in cost which is very good as we all know competition is increased in smart contract platform.
Lightening DEX is also doing great as very quick transaction with very fewer fees, hopefully this will also catch the eye of this community.
they became very popular quickly because they offered potential projects and of course cheaper transaction fees that ethereum had not yet overcome.
not just Solona and current BSC. even Polygon is also gaining attention from the market for its adoption of blockchain developed at a very low cost. now there is also news from Cardano. we look forward to whether it will all work out smoothly with success or not.
Pages:
Jump to: