Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there a place in the world you could live like a king via sig campaigns? - page 9. (Read 7471 times)

Activity: 472
Merit: 56
Indonesia is a country that is suitable for you to visit, because in that country it is quite upheld the value of culture, religion and incoming tourists, so it is not uncommon for many tourists to visit here, it will be enough to feel at home for a long time enjoying the natural beauty, culture and special food.

Look at how many artists, soccer players and sportsmen have visited here, with prices that are quite affordable and don't require so much money, but the sensation you get will be very worth the money spent

I want to assume this, for example we earn $80 every week, then a month we will collect $320, in Indonesia we can use that much money to enjoy nature, climb mountains and enjoy Indonesian specialties.

try to fully enjoy Indonesia!!!!!
Activity: 2184
Merit: 718
My question is whether there's any place on earth where $1500/week could allow five roommates to live very comfortably--perhaps not as boss-like as I described above, but maybe at least the big house and property.  
For $1500/week it is perfectly possible to live five roommates or a non-family of five in my country. Because with a salary of $1500/week it becomes a very large salary when measured in the currency of the country where I live now, so it is clearly very possible to finance the lives of five people in any case and can also be used for a very luxurious life in a country like Indonesia.

Are there actually places out there where one could not only survive but thrive by earning bitcoin on the forum?
I think it exists, because the expenditure of money for each person in life varies greatly. But for me personally an income of $65/week or $260/month is still not enough to survive or thrive so I still have to find other jobs out there to provide for my family. Because in living life, a person also needs other savings to prepare for unexpected things such as illness or such an unwanted accident.
Activity: 141
Merit: 25
Are you suggesting that there would be significantly high safety issues for whities who stand out too much in the Philippines?  Does familiarity help with not being a kidnapping/ransom target, or are there just some folks who are targeting whities for economic reasons in the more rural areas (or the areas that you outlined)?

Only in the really isolated far areas. There are lots of whities in the big cities, so it's no longer much of an issue. All the police are there too, to make sure whities don't become targets.

The whities who end up in the news are the ones going too far away from civilization or some secluded beach spot, and where there is little to no law enforcement. Don't go there, you'll be fine.
Hm, this is another kind of discrimination that exists in various parts of the world, but it will be very difficult to stop if something like this happens in a country or an ethnic group within a country.
The role of security will also be a little more difficult to say if it is wise to respond to things like this, even though there are punishments but only as a formality without making them aware.
In this case in my area there is also this kind of thing which is indeed very difficult to control but in this case in my country it is more based on belief than race because my country is a country that is quite compatible in terms of race but it is very difficult to accept and mutually tolerance in terms of beliefs and based on religion.

For sure my way of framing my question might not have been very artful; however, it seems that the reality of any of these kinds of personal assessments about "what to do" and "will I feel safe" in one area of the world versus another area of the world happens to have some factors regarding how much will I stand out as a sore thumb or not. 

I don't really consider any of these kinds of conversations to be very productive if we are just proclaiming that there are various injustices in the world.. which inevitably is true.. but maybe attempting to figure out some of the factors of safety that are likely to change at various points in time and surely boots on the ground can sometimes give some senses about feelings of being safe and also incidents that might occur from time to time. .  There are likely some areas of the world in which rule of law and even disruption is greater than other areas, and I would consider that non-warring areas should be better than areas in which civil conflict is taking place.  Some places also may not have enough tourism in order to have created some tolerance for tourists.. whether they have a different skin color or not (whether the tourists are going to excessively stand out or not). 

Some responses that I see in this thread mention these kinds of safety consideration factors, and some do not... and surely sometimes what is happening on the ground in any particular location may well be different than the media representations that exist, too (or what we might easily be able to find through internet sources.. if we were to attempt to do that kind of leg work researching about any specific location).. Even though in this thread we might be able to either get some kind of introduction to some place in the world that we had not considered or we might be able to get some kinds of short cut research from a certain kind of forum member perspective about some places that s/he has visited or lived,  I do not even expect members who participate in these kinds of threads to have to be unbiased, but surely some members are going to be better at presenting ideas and factual information in more unbiased ways as compared with other members, too.

It's true, sometimes when talking about injustice, almost everyone has different thoughts because indeed what is happening now when talking about injustice sometimes it involves the finances that are owned as well even though it's not all like that but on average sometimes justice is just a word that hints at how much money you have.

As for security, I agree with what you said because indeed when we live in an area that is experiencing conflict, it is clear that this will provide a very low level of security and is very vulnerable, in contrast to us living in an area far from conflict there.
As for some information about an area, I also think that in this case it is better if we look at it from another point of view because if I pay attention and read one by one, most of these only reveal the positive side of a region or country but not with things that are negative. others such as what happened and what was the worst possibility when in an area or maybe what was the shortage there.
Activity: 882
Merit: 268
I reached my friend in Indonesia,he explained that in Indonesia, the humidity ranges between 70℅ to 90%. This means that the place is hot, especially during the heat wave. He said the heat wave doesn't occur every time but if it starts you going to be indoors because the place is fucking hot, am going to find out about them cost of living, accommodation, ways of getting citizenship and good job then update you but i  doubt if you going to be comfortable there .
This only happens in some areas because indeed we in Indonesia only have 2 seasons apart from that if you look at the actual climate, Indonesia is in a tropical climate with an average temperature above 18 degrees Celsius and the rainfall is quite large for at least half a year.
But on the other hand it is true that there are some areas that are quite hot here, for example, Tangerang (name of the area) which has an average heat of 36 degrees Celsius, but that only happens in some areas because as far as I know it is humid here, but many areas are even cold. there is also one area, namely Kota Mulia, Papua (name of the area) where the temperature can reach 9 degrees Celsius.
Activity: 742
Merit: 612
I don't know how true this is so don't hate me if I am wrong. I watched a video of a guy who wanted to escape the everyday stress of modern societies, so he packed his bags and went to Nepal. The guy claimed to have stayed in a hotel-like accommodation with good and healthy food and all that cost him $5 a day. That leaves plenty of money for good wine, Cuban cigars, and other types of pleasures.

If it's that cheap, one might even consider spending a few months on holiday in Nepal to save some money you would otherwise spend in large metropolitan areas.
I don't know if it's talking about Nepal but if you look at some of the articles I've read and compare it to the country I live in Indonesia, it's 1.50 times lower than in the Special Capital Region of Jakarta (the area I live in) but this is only for a place to live. although indeed the area and type of hotel adjust but for food that is in fast food restaurants such as McD, Burgerking etc. I think Indonesia is much cheaper because if you look at several sources, the price of food at food places like the ones I mentioned above in Nepal is around 975 NPR or maybe the equivalent of $7.75 different from in my area which is only $3 or $4 on average.
Activity: 798
Merit: 723
The currency exchange rates in the world are very different from one country to another, for those who live in developed countries the income from the Singcamp campaign may not be sufficient for daily life, but for us who live in developing countries (Indonesia) of course only income from singcamp is clearly sufficient, now let's say everyone who has a hero or legend account gets paid 70$/week or 280$/month then at the exchange rate with rupiah currency around 4.1 million rupiah, so in other words almost equivalent to salary government employees in Indonesia.
You are correct, but I disagree that the legendary signature campaign weekly payment is insufficient for someone in developed countries. Remember that we all live different lives; if rent expenses are deducted, many people in many developing countries can live a simple life on $100 per day. Some countries actually have a very low cost of living.
In my country, Nigeria, a legendary pay of $100 in some signature campaigns, which is $400 per month when converted to our local currency, is more than the salary of many government employees. In almost every location in Nigeria, one can live comfortably with signature campaign pay.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 737
Especially if you refer to the example you gave with $1500/week, that is already very extraordinary for those who live in Indonesia.
Right, but remember that the $1500/week is for 5 individuals who aren't a family and presumably wouldn't be pooling their money together for anything aside from house expenses.  But your point about the cost of living in Indonesia is well-taken, and I appreciate you relaying your experience with what sounds like living off the proceeds of a sig campaign.  I know there have to be quite a few members here who do just that, but I'll be damned if I know who they are.

The guy claimed to have stayed in a hotel-like accommodation with good and healthy food and all that cost him $5 a day. That leaves plenty of money for good wine, Cuban cigars, and other types of pleasures.
Somehow I doubt that--but then again I know absolutely nothing about Nepal.  I'd like to, though.  Do we have anybody here who either lives there or who's been there who could attest to what it's like?  And man, I wouldn't even be able to locate Nepal on a map without Googling it first (lol).
I suppose that we're talking per month not week as it's mentioned by the previous poster too. If yes, I'd be perfectly happy with $1.500/month and would live comfortably in Greece without even needing to work a day, it's at least enough for an individual or a couple. If I were to be placed on unemployment benefits, along with the signature earnings I'm receiving, I'd probably be able to live enough to survive but not have any purchasing power. I'm currently working two jobs + the signature campaign, and that money altogether is less than Chipmixer's maximum payment.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
Especially if you refer to the example you gave with $1500/week, that is already very extraordinary for those who live in Indonesia.
Right, but remember that the $1500/week is for 5 individuals who aren't a family and presumably wouldn't be pooling their money together for anything aside from house expenses.  But your point about the cost of living in Indonesia is well-taken, and I appreciate you relaying your experience with what sounds like living off the proceeds of a sig campaign.  I know there have to be quite a few members here who do just that, but I'll be damned if I know who they are.
The assumption is that $1500/week is more than enough to pay for 5 people in a house including house rent and others, maybe I have income like that I can invite 5 people every weekend to go on vacation to the beach or other places in my area because of the income $1500/week is enough, especially in Indonesia, which is very cheap in spending.

I wish I had that kind of income. LOL  Grin Grin
I will quit my job and start a business in real world trading.
Can be a little investment
Other rental costs are met.
All basic needs must certain met.

Of course, from income it doesn't have to be in waste but starting a business will be better, because $1500 is per week, how about a month's income?
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
My question is whether there's any place on earth where $1500/week could allow five roommates to live very comfortably--perhaps not as boss-like as I described above, but maybe at least the big house and property.  Over the years I've heard stories that Filipino members were able to pay for a good weekly allocation of food just from campaign earnings, and they amounted to a lot less the last time I participated in one of those discussions.  I'm not picking on the Philippines; it's just something I remember and I don't even know if it's true.  What I'm fairly sure of is that there really do exist bounty farms within single households, where multiple family members are all on bitcointalk spamming away and earning who knows how much.
Depending on each country and region what are your destination coming, if you try visit to my country consists of several islands and each island have different cost life depending what your destination coming. I will describe little about my country and spent $1,500 for five your family all enough. When you arrived on my country Indonesian you need to spend or rent car with $200 until $300 each month and you can choose depending how luxury car do you want, then about food and drink in my country still cheapest price and buy Padang rice about $1 until $2 depending what menu you choose and here picture example.

Don't worry I will show how beautiful view in my country and you have many destination place for visiting adn spent $1,500 for five family is more enough in my country, if you want to enjoy with ocean view my country have many island with beautiful beach, but if you want get adventure on mountain you will see many excited place enjoy and support with how still green with my country. Several example about ocean and mountain view in my country, ,

source
https://food.detik.com/info-kuliner/d-4821738/10-lauk-nasi-padang-enak-yang-mana-favoritmu

https://www.pantainesia.com/pantai-lampuuk

https://anekatempatwisata.com/wisata-jawa-timur-gunung-bromo/
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
The currency exchange rates in the world are very different from one country to another, for those who live in developed countries the income from the Singcamp campaign may not be sufficient for daily life, but for us who live in developing countries (Indonesia) of course only income from singcamp is clearly sufficient, now let's say everyone who has a hero or legend account gets paid 70$/week or 280$/month then at the exchange rate with rupiah currency around 4.1 million rupiah, so in other words almost equivalent to salary government employees in Indonesia.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 6706
Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup

The guy claimed to have stayed in a hotel-like accommodation with good and healthy food and all that cost him $5 a day. That leaves plenty of money for good wine, Cuban cigars, and other types of pleasures.
Somehow I doubt that--but then again I know absolutely nothing about Nepal.  I'd like to, though.  Do we have anybody here who either lives there or who's been there who could attest to what it's like?  And man, I wouldn't even be able to locate Nepal on a map without Googling it first (lol).
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
Regarding the hotel prices @Pmalek I doubt that for $5 is actually a feasible option (would you mind sharing the video?
Sorry, there is no way I could find that now. I don't even know where I would start looking. I saw it months ago. The video never showed the rooms. Everything is up in the mountains, so it's far from luxury of course. It looked like a temple that was repurposed to be a hotel or perhaps a hostel with multiple people inside the rooms. But since The Pharmacist was talking about multiple people working on bounties/signature campaigns, even that is acceptable for a group of friends.
I remember thinking the same as you. How is it possible that it's that cheap?!  
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 3001
If it's that cheap, one might even consider spending a few months on holiday in Nepal to save some money you would otherwise spend in large metropolitan areas.
Well, according to Numbeo[1], the average monthly net salary in Nepal is 185.45 € which is quite low comparing to what some campaigns pay weekly (it depends on your activity) - assuming that one attains maximum pay in each week for the Chipmixer campaign we are once again talking about $1,500 (1 430 €) per month. Considering that a rent for 1 person is around 113 € in the City center, you're left with a lot of liquidity ( ~ 1 320 €) to spend on whatever you enjoy the most and that gives you the most satisfaction (let it be food, adventures, traveling, etc).

Regarding the hotel prices @Pmalek I doubt that for $5 is actually a feasible option (would you mind sharing the video? What city was he/she based in?). A quick Booking.com search provided me some really cheap options starting at around 8€ but from the looks of the pictures, we are talking about very basic and very poor conditions (multiple people in the same room) and most prices doesn't even include food in them. Better options start to appear in the ~250-300 € range (per night) but still no food included...

[1]https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Nepal&displayCurrency=EUR
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
I don't know how true this is so don't hate me if I am wrong. I watched a video of a guy who wanted to escape the everyday stress of modern societies, so he packed his bags and went to Nepal. The guy claimed to have stayed in a hotel-like accommodation with good and healthy food and all that cost him $5 a day. That leaves plenty of money for good wine, Cuban cigars, and other types of pleasures.

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
Looking at all you have said here and using my home country as a case study. $1,500 times four equals $6000 ( a month) and going by it when converted to my  local currency we will arrived at about #3,600.000.that runs into millions we are talking about here, that even those we describe as rich people here in my home country don't even earn half of such amount in their 5months salary put together.

So most definitely, even ten persons in a family will definitely  live like a king in any West African countries earning such amount $6000 per month.
If the person have around 1000 - 2000 dollars than there so many countries where they can live like a king, Indonesia is definitely one of the countries - it is beautiful and standard of life are real good there. If I ever get a chance - I will move to Indonesia.
Activity: 672
Merit: 557
Has anyone seen any statistics on pay rates over time?  I'd be interested to know how much bitcoin (or the dollar amount) could be earned per pay period in each of them throughout the years.  I suspect it's gone down a lot.
Hi, the statistic is ready Smiley Signature campaign the lowest and highest payment BTC and USD in 2013-2022
Activity: 336
Merit: 41
I'm asking this question seriously, though I'm going to qualify that by saying that I'm not planning on doing anything like this.  It's just a fantasy of mine, and the question very much has to do with economics, i.e., it basically has to do with economies in various parts of the world and the cost of living.  **Edit: This thread would be appropriate for Bitcoin Discussion as well, but mods, please don't move it there.  This isn't a thread that's meant to be funny, and I'd like thoughtful replies--which I won't get if the thread gets buried in a picosecond within the wasteland of what should be the most important section on the entire forum.**

Let's say a few of the Chipmixer crowd wanted to escape whatever tyranny they were living under in their country or countries (I picked that campaign because I think it's the highest-paying one, but correct me if I'm wrong).  We'll assume for the sake of argument that the campaign is going to continue indefinitely and that each member (let's say five in total) make the maximum number of posts per week, earning $300 worth of bitcoin in the process.  Let's further assume that these Chipmixer snobs demand only the best--Havana cigars, a large dwelling with a decent amount of land and no neighbors, a wine cellar (to be filled), and all the illicit and legal substances their cadre of well-endowed women can procure.  And a lawyer on retainer.

My question is whether there's any place on earth where $1500/week could allow five roommates to live very comfortably--perhaps not as boss-like as I described above, but maybe at least the big house and property.  Over the years I've heard stories that Filipino members were able to pay for a good weekly allocation of food just from campaign earnings, and they amounted to a lot less the last time I participated in one of those discussions.  I'm not picking on the Philippines; it's just something I remember and I don't even know if it's true.  What I'm fairly sure of is that there really do exist bounty farms within single households, where multiple family members are all on bitcointalk spamming away and earning who knows how much.

That tells me that there's something to it, because there's no way father, sons, mom, and whatever grandparents are still alive would be bounty hunting if it weren't at least a little bit lucrative.  So I'd love to know how far campaign earnings ($1500 per week for 5 people in my example) could be stretched.  Are there actually places out there where one could not only survive but thrive by earning bitcoin on the forum?

I'll lock this thread if anyone reports that this has been discussed ad nauseam.  But if it has, I've certainly missed it.
Looking at all you have said here and using my home country as a case study. $1,500 times four equals $6000 ( a month) and going by it when converted to my  local currency we will arrived at about #3,600.000.that runs into millions we are talking about here, that even those we describe as rich people here in my home country don't even earn half of such amount in their 5months salary put together.

So most definitely, even ten persons in a family will definitely  live like a king in any West African countries earning such amount $6000 per month.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
I would like to introduce about my self and my journey with signature campaign reward what for I spent each week, first I am come from Indonesia and right now active on BK8 signature campaign with payment $65 each week. Converted to my local money become Rp 963.135,00 and I will spent how enough with  my reward from signature campaign.

Here specific about how spent my reward from signature and every day almost spent above $10 except on holiday because I get travelling with my family, begin on the early morning buy traditional food called with "soto" from my country with $0.5 and cup of ice tea about $0.15
Then I can spent my reward signature to buy chicken noodle and my country have cheapest price but depending on place do you buy, usually I bought chicken noodle on general place have lower values under $0.5 but have different values when you spent it on exclusive place like restaurant.

You have enough money if get signature reward above $65 live in my country and enjoy with awesome view from sea and mount, if you wanna try have planning holiday to my country Indonesia don't be shy contact me and I will help you  Grin Grin
I find it more interesting than spending on gambling. This is hard earned money - should not be wasted on gambling. Great decision though!
Hope your business is going great. Hope you get your desired goals real soon. Ameen.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 306
I would like to introduce about my self and my journey with signature campaign reward what for I spent each week, first I am come from Indonesia and right now active on BK8 signature campaign with payment $65 each week. Converted to my local money become Rp 963.135,00 and I will spent how enough with  my reward from signature campaign.

Here specific about how spent my reward from signature and every day almost spent above $10 except on holiday because I get travelling with my family, begin on the early morning buy traditional food called with "soto" from my country with $0.5 and cup of ice tea about $0.15

Then I can spent my reward signature to buy chicken noodle and my country have cheapest price but depending on place do you buy, usually I bought chicken noodle on general place have lower values under $0.5 but have different values when you spent it on exclusive place like restaurant.

You have enough money if get signature reward above $65 live in my country and enjoy with awesome view from sea and mount, if you wanna try have planning holiday to my country Indonesia don't be shy contact me and I will help you  Grin Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 167
betfury

$1500 is a lot of money if spent in 7 days(5 people)
if you are looking for including lodging, there will be many who offer discounts. (excluding flight transportation costs to come)
Its time to enjoy life.
The king is the position I want, even if only for a moment to unwind.
I am a user of the many who come from Indonesia.

Come on you can visit
this
Or you can visit
This
That's just a little part of the beauty of heaven that God sent down in Indonesia.

It's no stranger that many investors or traders or tourists enjoy their lives by returning here often. So, do as much refreshment as you can because recreational needs will also restore both our mental minds in daily activities.
Forums can share some good destinations in various countries without us having to come directly. We can prepare destinations.
To become a citizen in my opinion there is the same term for a passport and different services (the cost of making in some countries depends on the currency)

If I spend more time in the surrounding natural scenery while breathing fresh air.
That makes my mood back again to discuss in the forum again.

In some countries, there are indeed different rates, in my opinion, it will be bought with the beauty that can be obtained.
Enjoy a carefree life. low cost.affordable and this is the king according to each of you.
Pages:
Jump to: