Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there a site like ebay that accepts bitcoins? - page 2. (Read 4386 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
cryptoshift is the one that i know of. its reliable.
Activity: 121
Merit: 16
no I don't understand ebay that accepts bitcoin, because I am still confused to monetize myself to make it better.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
In my country I have one shop that accepting Bitcoins. They focuse on electronic products. Maybe you'll find somone like that.
Not only in ebay but also in many other mass media also used electronic money. In my country, I could use it to pay tuition fees for students, or buy and sell telephones. The application of electronic money technology in human life practical for the community.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I hope that there will be more website that accept bitcoin like ebay, https://cryptothrift.com/, http: //www.bitcoinstore.com/ .. and so on. This will be a new development step for bitcoin,When people get to know bitcoin more and more popular.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
I am wondering if there is an auction site like ebay, or anything similar that accepts bitcoins.
There are lots of them and I think the most popular in this forum is the overstock.com site which is very much similar to eBay and there are also lots of things that you can buy from there. It is not the only site, there are many of them, although I have never used any of them cause I don’t really like how they look like lol. I prefer buying Gift cards through BitPay or maybe using purse.io, they seem much better to me.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
However Amazon already confirmed that they gonna launch the bitcoin API on their site to make the payment and buying products.
That's not true, at least, not when it comes to conducting payments with Bitcoin through their platorm. It's more a tool to fetch data at this point, and nothing yet points out that it is more than that.

Businesses having crypto related patents doesn't mean they will actually utilize them at any point. It's commonly known that they like to hoard patents before their competitors obtain them.

I'm personally not a fan of patents, especially not when it concerns open source projects, but we can't do anything about it. Everything in the world is about making as much profit as possible, and crypto isn't any different.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Ebay may accept the bitcoin in some years for sure. We do not need to worry about it. However Amazon already confirmed that they gonna launch the bitcoin API on their site to make the payment and buying products. Hope we will find the more site accepting in near future.

If you want to use it now. You can go with the purse.io and via that you can access the amazon site and payment you make here on purse itself and you will be get the additional discount for it.
Activity: 168
Online websites such as Microsoft, Dell, and Steam all support Bitcoin online direct payments.
The offline is similar to various large shopping malls, Japan's bicCamera and so on.
Now BTC can buy BMW cars directly!
Fully explain the current status of bitcoin payments.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
I think theres some site that accepts bitcoin, but i think it is very limited, because we cannot hide the fact that some merchants are afraid because of bitcoins volatility. But in know someday all merchants will accept it, now that bitcoin and other cryptos are starting to become popular. All we need to do is to relax and wait.
There are many services and corporations in the world that have adopted Bitcoin in their payments and financial transactions, indicating that Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are increasingly being positioned. I hope that the market will recover quickly to continue attracting more investors.
if I do not receive ebay from bitcoin, because I have not been long joining the bitcoin forum.
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
Even with ebay there are some traders who accept bitcoin. It is our responsibility to find the person, as we haven't got any form of bitcoin acceptance similar to the regular money. I believe purse.io is into the specific business with bitcoin acceptance providing service around the world.
if I do not accept ebay bitcoin, because I recently joined the bitcoin forum
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
I think there are but as you can see there some sites that are shutdown , I think it is because there are no more to offer because cryptocurrency is new in the way to pay as it price randomly raising or not, And  recently set up a payment gateway on my ecommerce with paybear.io  and would highly recommend them to others looking to start transacting through cryptos Grin
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I think at least two problems to solve
1, transaction costs, when I buy a small amount of things, is it more expensive than what I bought?
2, transfer speed, buyers and sellers can not stand such a long waiting time.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
Uuhm… first of all, someone mentioned bitify.com. The site is good but I don’t think you should be comparing it to eBay cause it lacks a lot of things you would be interested in. If what you have in mind is buying clothes, Gillette razors, TV, toys for your kids, phones and other similar stuffs, then bitify.com is not for you, cause you wouldn’t see those.

What you will see there is just software apps, tools and similar things as that. Sorry bro, I’m not a programmer, neither am I an engineer. I just need what I need for a better life. The only site that seems good is overstock.com, but I still don’t like it cause it is not close to being like eBay.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
the site still receives bitcoin, ebay also still holds the sale place so bitcoin can also be used on ebay site but if you want to accept, it also depends where you will sell all your tokens. and also you must lose some of your results as taxpayer .
Activity: 42
Who knows, what shops except BTC in London?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
In my country I have one shop that accepting Bitcoins. They focuse on electronic products. Maybe you'll find somone like that.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
I think theres some site that accepts bitcoin, but i think it is very limited, because we cannot hide the fact that some merchants are afraid because of bitcoins volatility. But in know someday all merchants will accept it, now that bitcoin and other cryptos are starting to become popular. All we need to do is to relax and wait.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
As it stands now, such things have not been fully feasible. The acceptability and adoption of Bitcoin by certain merchants is still on the low and and not very popular. The only thing I have been able to buy are minor online services. With time there will be more adoptio, sites like that would very much available.
Pages:
Jump to: