Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there a way to earn at least $1 in BTC per hour? - page 3. (Read 46366 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
If you want to earn 1$ per hour you here but with restriction on signature campaigns
Activity: 897
Merit: 101
trying some ptc site will be good to earn $1 per hour , i don't know about btc but you can get $ and buy some bitcoin with $ with paypal
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I don't think there is a way to earn at least 1$ in BTC per hour unless you invest very big amount in some trading platforms and you already have good experience and strategy
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Easy get a job that pays at least 1$ and hour deposit to a bank convert to bitcoin and there you have bitcoins

You can easily earn $1 per day with your current status in forum by participating in a signature campaign and can get $1 for around 10 posts or even less depending on BTC price.
Activity: 793
Merit: 250
Easy get a job that pays at least 1$ and hour deposit to a bank convert to bitcoin and there you have bitcoins
Activity: 644
Provide a service and charge BTC for it.

Make a website that can help the community and accept donations.

Start trading with bitcoins.

A lot more that I didn't mention and can't think of right now, but if you have some skills it should be a very easy task.

Its not easy to get and It needs a lot of effort and time posting constructive and non spammy with multiple accounts. It will be hard to manage those you'll end up spamming which will eventually result to banning of your accounts. In addition, some campaign managerd doesn't allow alts on their respective campaigns and if they found out 2 or more accounts of the same person, they will ban that user on the campaign
Activity: 742
Provide a service and charge BTC for it.

Make a website that can help the community and accept donations.

Start trading with bitcoins.

A lot more that I didn't mention and can't think of right now, but if you have some skills it should be a very easy task.
Activity: 518
Do some microjobs or gamble. That'll make you more than 1$ an hour.
gambling it's a bad way to earn bitcoin, even when you win you just lose it again, microjob might be the good way , if you have a good internet conection and good skill in typing you might join with captha copmany, you are literaly making $1 in Bitcoin per hour

gambling maybe a bad choice but easy way to win. If you will be really careful and do not make fast decisions, you can earn.
gambling is a fast way to lose and win dude even you can get more than $10 in a few minutes.
but once again it is very risky for you. the possibility for lose greater so becareful
Activity: 243
Earning $1 in BTC per hour is not possible legally.
I have never seen any signature campaign which give so much money regularly.
Maybe this would be possible in future but at present I don't know any such way.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
Its possible for 1 btc per hour in this forums using signature campaigns and
sure in gambling game also has a big chance to get that only if you are lucky.

1btc per hour from sign campaign?it is impossible unless you have 1000 bitcointalk accounts that join sign campaign. Lol.
Gambling is not a good way to earn because you need to risk your own money to earn, unless you start it from faucet only but it will hard to earn $1/hour from faucet except you are so lucky to hit x9900 once/hour.
Activity: 406
Do some microjobs or gamble. That'll make you more than 1$ an hour.
gambling it's a bad way to earn bitcoin, even when you win you just lose it again, microjob might be the good way , if you have a good internet conection and good skill in typing you might join with captha copmany, you are literaly making $1 in Bitcoin per hour

gambling maybe a bad choice but easy way to win. If you will be really careful and do not make fast decisions, you can earn.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
Its possible for 1 btc per hour in this forums using signature campaigns and
sure in gambling game also has a big chance to get that only if you are lucky.
Activity: 560
Try to get a good signature campaign like Secondstrade or Bitmixer. This can pay $1 per hour, just don't spam posts or you will get banned.
Yes signature campaign are good to make bitcoin but it is not unlimited one. You cannot make continuously $1 per hour for a full day. Signature campaign are good as the extra income not earning way for living.
Unfortunately almost all of the signature campaign provides post limit for each week. certainly earning is not enough to just $1 in one day. bit x does not have a limit to the post this is good for your income
No, Bit-X has a post limit.
Weekly are 150 max posts counted, which is good, becaude I will not reach that amount anway, even when I am almost 12 hours a day online.

That is one recent changes they had made as the most of signatures they had limited the users earnings i remember someone getting around 0,40 btc weekly last year soo it were possible.Besides signatures and the fact their being limited and you can be banned of spam posts,you can start a service with bitcoin,there are several already and making more then those for sure.
Activity: 518
Being a freelancer is really hard as it depends on your skill if somebody wants to hire you,skill is really what they are looking for in doing freelance work.

Ofcourse without good skills you can't get a good job, if you are second best then you will not get the 1st place anywhere, always try your skills somewhere where you think you can be the best at the job you are applying for otherwise someone will take your job and you will just stay where you were.
More skills / abilities you have more chance you will get your target to earn $1 per hour . Offering services is the best legitimate way to do it .
Don't think to earn $1 hourly through gamble or cloud mining, it's totally bullshit. Just go create announcement to offer your service everywhere.
Activity: 462
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
i think its possible if you work for bitcoins or just participate in signature campaigns that allow you to earn
Activity: 462
Merit: 273
You could try offering services, or using faucets.
Activity: 406
I don't really know what way is it but i think it's really possible. Need just be focusend on bitcoin full time and work for it. Really good is cloudmining.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
if you have a skill like transalting or designing/coding you can easily earn $1 USD/BTC equivalent by doing freelancing tasks here and there, If you don't have that kind of skill it might be a little more tricky.
Of course. people who have the skills in demand and will always be needed. therefore you have to hone the skills you possess. would be very nice if you have the skills in the IT field
it will help you earn a lot of money in bitcoin. there is a lot to this job

honesty we need better services to provide skills online. payment online is so much less than in real life
Activity: 658
if you have a skill like transalting or designing/coding you can easily earn $1 USD/BTC equivalent by doing freelancing tasks here and there, If you don't have that kind of skill it might be a little more tricky.
Of course. people who have the skills in demand and will always be needed. therefore you have to hone the skills you possess. would be very nice if you have the skills in the IT field
it will help you earn a lot of money in bitcoin. there is a lot to this job

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
Try to get a good signature campaign like Secondstrade or Bitmixer. This can pay $1 per hour, just don't spam posts or you will get banned.
Yes signature campaign are good to make bitcoin but it is not unlimited one. You cannot make continuously $1 per hour for a full day. Signature campaign are good as the extra income not earning way for living.
Unfortunately almost all of the signature campaign provides post limit for each week. certainly earning is not enough to just $1 in one day. bit x does not have a limit to the post this is good for your income
No, Bit-X has a post limit.
Weekly are 150 max posts counted, which is good, becaude I will not reach that amount anway, even when I am almost 12 hours a day online.
Pages:
Jump to: